"I'm gonna have my revenge on your whole species"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I still have PTSD from the Sana announcement and remember exactly where I was when the notification popped when the stream started.
:depressedtako:

Edit: Ina new outfit, yep.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
In 5ish minutes, Beryl is starting her week with karaoke

If you haven't yet, come check out her singing; it's just the bee's knees

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Told ya.

And SHORT HAIR LET'S GOOOOO!!!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

Mhm.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Thanks God
Now back to Teology study with Jesus and Budha and those dudes

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I remember logging into reddit like any day and seeing it locked, and the pinned post was coco's graduation announcement.
That eerie feeling of reading the words like 5 times to make your brain processed it right, your stomach freezing because you know shit is REALLY BAD and nothing will ever be the same, there is nothing quite like it, just pure condensed "O H F U C K"
And I never even gave two shits about Coco.

USS IOWA

OMG Ina is gonna get new clothes!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I mean, did you guys actually think Ina would just casually drop a graduation announcement after good vibes/karaoke? Seems like a bad idea and tone deaf, but would kind of be hilarious: "Drum roll please!!!!! I'm graduating! finally! Anyway, buh bai, Wah!"

Horo7618

No one in particular
I mean, did you guys actually think Ina would just casually drop a graduation announcement after good vibes/karaoke? Seems like a bad idea and tone deaf, but would kind of be hilarious: "Drum roll please!!!!! I'm graduating! finally! Anyway, buh bai, Wah!"
No Hololive talent would be able to make any kind of announcement again without causing mass panic if that happened......

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
No Hololive talent would be able to make any kind of announcement again without causing mass panic if that happened......
does anyone even remember this lmao

Negzana

The holomembers I like the most are here to stay so I am not too worried about graduations for most of them. If I am worried about the future of any holomember, it would be Haachama's absence right now however.

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This clip of Gura talking about Sea of Thieves features a viral clip of not-Bettel

Gotta wonder if the clipper is even aware. The original video is probably the most popular meme from the game.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
monkey's paw curls

"You miss Sana, so do we. Introducing A.I. Sana with her re-debut 36-hour Pokemon Legends Arceus endurance stream. Sanalites, at the ready! IKZ!"
:gunpeko: ...because I'll still watch the fucking shit out of that :depressedtako:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I really wish they'd do another Among Us collab. If it was EN, Kiara would have to organize it again.
I want another EN+ID Among Us collab, or a Holostars EN + any Among Us collab. Among Us is always a riot.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I want another EN+ID Among Us collab, or a Holostars EN + any Among Us collab. Among Us is always a riot.
I just want more group collabs, in general. Bae, Fauna, and Mumei are the most common ones and very much appreciated, but it feels like it is really only them collabing with each other lately. Aside from that group, Kiara is like the only girl who tries to get group collabs going, lately, it feels like.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Commandostare1.png
what.
the hell did I just watch.
This is clearly a sign... but what?
I learned nothing from watching Happy Game. All I got was my eyes hurt.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The second week of WoW Wednesdays is set to begin at 12am EST/9pm PST. So far the only people set to be streaming this week are Bettel, Hakka, and Flayon. Only Axel and Magni are absent from the roster for this week.
Bettel = Undead Rogue
Vesper = Undead Priest
Flayon = Tauren Druid
Magni (Absent) = Tauren Hunter
Axel (Absent) = Undead Warlock
Hakka (New) = Orc Warlock

Slight delay to the stream
1681963623125.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This shit is taking me forever to do but im trying to get Voice samples for the Phase girls. Have to download a vod, remove the background music and sound (can only do 10minutes at a time and then have to wait a bit to do another batch). Thinking of doing a Balenciaga meme with them. I should probably focus on generating the images first because the audio will take a ton.

So far the audio itself is not perfect but you can hear a bit of her in it.

amanogawa-shiina-portrait-66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom