God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nice oshi, bro
Clicker1.jpg

Nah, Gyaru is good for sex, but not an excellent wife material

I still prefer to stick my dick into Old Hag like Tenma :smugpipi:
I disagree with you, but can respect your view on hags.

Last edited:

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
I hate being reminded that Nolan has a libido.
It was true then, and its true now.

Is he starting to hit puberty or something? I don't recall reading Nolan's sexual fantasies of having his anus widened by a futanari pony that frequently until more recently.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Speaking of.. Does anyone know how to paint cars?

View attachment 20982
I'm looking for something like this but with less garbage and more Amelia
You'll want to look up Itasha cars.

You can do it with paint, but it's easier and cheaper to do it with vinyl wraps, not to mention you can change the design if you get a new oshi or just want a facelift on your car. You need to prep the surface first to put a sticker on it, and apply the wrap. I'd suggest getting a professional to do it because it's easy to mess up if you don't know what you're doing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Hold on.

Gyaru hags.

:koronehappyl:
Isn’t this just Flare?

Edit: What’s with all the thinking reactions? Am I missing something? She’s melanated and over 30 as far as I knew.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I had a feeling that her random break may have been a stealth suspension. She rides that line very VERY closely. There could be any number of things that management considered too far. Especially since she seems to be reeling it in a bit since coming back. It smells like a bonking.
The thing is, from what I have seen, whoever is managing her has been complicit in it. When she went to town on herself at the end of that one membership stream, apparently she had asked management for permission. You can't really punish a talent or come too hard on her if she does something outside of what is expected of her especially if you haven't set up well-defined limits as to what she can and can't do. This is like Human Resources 101. Do these companies even have a human resources department or its just 1 person that takes care of everything when it comes to management without having much experience in it?

Actually, why the fuck do I even ask when I already know the answer?

This is still pure speculation Unless Riifu was just outright ignoring management.

Anyone remember the name of this vtuber? It was some chick who streamed with a male pink hair blue mouthed cat boy avatar. Used to watch them until they started bringing more and more of their weird fetishes into their streams.

My morbid curiosity wants to see what happened to them since I stopped watching
No clue. Try to randomly search in the homelands for it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Have the Tempus boys raided into Hololive before? Magni just raided into Calli.
1681792531835.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Time is a flat circle. We're coming up on the 10 year anniversary of the original GooberGate, and my predictions are that there will be some kind of event that kickstarts an unironic big #ChuubaGate-type 'movement' which will occur sometime in the next year or two. Probably relating to vermintide, idunno.

Of course, I also predict that retards will try to make/force Pippa to be the leader of whatever the 'based' faction is, because in their minds, she'd be the living link between whatever new 'movement' crops up and the original movement due to her interactions with the potatoYamanba, completely disregarding the fact that Jim got the fuck out of dodge with that shit well over half a decade ago.

Fun times are coming, y'all.

JLC's tardo will 41% and bullying in the vtuber sphere will be blamed for it, even though several months afterwards there'll be some minor news that basically says otherwise but it'll be ignored, as the war will be in full swing over the assassination of Hollywood 'royalty' even though no one really fucking cares right now. The same level of invented information will be swung by the idiots whose entire argument boils down to "If you like anime you are a pedophile" while completely ignoring the irony in that stance while simultaneously being vtubers but somehow opposed to the 'wrong' side.

:shiinastare: Assertive Fauna...

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT
View attachment 20954

What if there's a collective of lurkers that arrived here from some other corner of the internet, are in contact with each other, and are arranging this psyop for the express purpose of fucking with the rest of us?

Imagine: The TVA mercenary group comprised of a bunch of autists and schizos that fight for their oshis.

I'm thinking of this through a filter of Jagged Alliance 2 and it's sent me. 10/10 thanks for the thought.

>mad at lolis for being "lewd"
>jacks off live with a pacifier
oh how I love hypocrites

"T-they look at and idolize little children! I only infantilize myself and appeal to the fantasy of a young, untouched girl! It's not the same thing!"

Twitch only has rules when they feel like it. if you're poor

Don't make enough money? Looks like you're getting banned for breaking the rules.

You can help me destroy New Zealand. They're like Australians, but worse.

So you're saying you want to kill Kiwis, is that it?

Guys I found the mole.

Nah, Gyaru is good for sex, but not an excellent wife material

I still prefer to stick my dick into Old Hag like Tenma :smugpipi:

Hags, yes. Weird ass romani hafu? That's some blood-curse shit waiting to happen. Would go drinking with, all clothes stay on at all times, I don't have a high enough caster level for Remove Curse.

You can't really punish a talent or come too hard on her

I think this would solve 60% of her problem tbh

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Just heard Pomu say Super Duper. It keeps happening.
Can superduper change his username to a completely gibberish string of words, just to see if all of these VTubers suddenly start saying it too? Then we can confirm if we're going schizo or not!
I'm completely convinced the phrase has always been used, you guys have just been listening harder for it lately. That or a bunch of vtubers formed a secret pact to start saying super duper on occasion to get lols out of reading this thread after stream.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I'm completely convinced the phrase has always been used, you guys have just been listening harder for it lately. That or a bunch of vtubers formed a secret pact to start saying super duper on occasion to get lols out of reading this thread after stream.
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I DON'T WANT SEE YOU OR HEAR YOU. I DON’T EVEN WANT TO BE NEXT TO YOU UNLESS I HAVE TO.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Maybe you just took a bad hit in Judo or whatever class and now you're in a coma, living a hell of your own making, inside your brain.

You ever consider that?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It was not used when you started posting. Like I said, I assumed it was reference the special needs super heroes group "Super Duper" form the "The Boys" comics (not sure if it's in the show?). And you have refused to elaborate on why you named yourself that so we don't know if there's is some other common inspiration or reference recently. Also it's weird how people are using almost entirely unironically and strait.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
On a similar topic, if I change my username, does that mean I'm no longer thought of as Rin Penrose? Food for thought.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom