"Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The tiny ambiguously asian males must make thier pilgrimage to honor their fertility goddes as she begges for money on the internet using animated model, fascinating:educateyourself:

View attachment 20828

Later she wows the audience with a display of her fork lift cert'd Abbs

View attachment 20830
This is the bitch trying to beef with Shondo, in case we forgot.

Ok, I'm starting to feel like I'm too white for this new fanged Vtuber trend. Just what is the percentage of vtubing fans Chineses?! Judging by the Phase Connect twitch meetups it has to be 99.8%

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just what is the percentage of vtubing fans Chineses?! Judging by the Phase Connect twitch meetups it has to be 99.8%
That's just because Phase Connect is in Canada.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The tiny ambiguously asian males must make thier pilgrimage to honor their fertility goddes as she begges for money on the internet using animated model, fascinating:educateyourself:

Vtuberbecomesbouncehouse.PNG
This looks like the prelude to a really shitty AMWF gangbang video

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Is a sapling not entitled to his "uuuuu"?

So, there's was this high pitched sound that went off during the stream, like a fire alarm; then the stream went offline
No update from twitter yet

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

View attachment 20828

View attachment 20830

1920px-Venus_of_Willendorf_-_All_sides.jpg

People still worshipping this thing, huh?

Horo7618

No one in particular

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, there's was this high pitched sound that went off during the stream, like a fire alarm; then the stream went offline
No update from twitter yet
Just FYI, battery backups also make a high-pitched whine when power goes out. Hopefully it was that and not an actual fire alarm... though, a PC can usually stay powered for a while on a battery backup, at least 5-10 minutes. No Twitter activity is worrisome.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Just FYI, battery backups also make a high-pitched whine when power goes out. Hopefully it was that and not an actual fire alarm... though, a PC can usually stay powered for a while on a battery backup, at least 5-10 minutes. No Twitter activity is worrisome.
Apparently she said in chat it was a fire alarm, and that she'd be back (according to /vt/):

1681687551991792.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
She's been saying lately that her PC "always runs hot", but if it was the PC that busted; shouldn't the stream just cut off and we wouldn't have heard the sound (?)
EDIT: Just saw @Belle Delphine's Armpit's post

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is it really a gangbang if she's heavier than four of them combined?

She's ganging up on them, she counts as several people.
While googling for an answer to this serious question I got this article as a top result.
https://thoughtcatalog.com/raul-felix/2014/07/3-signs-a-woman-is-a-dependopotmus/
whyyoumadbro.PNG
This has nothing to do with Vtubers and is just a massive shit post at military wives this person doesn't like, but it got my laughing:SelenHAHAhere:
Lol Never mind it's about Froot!
Where's that 50K bitch?! those genitals aren't gonna mutilate themselves!.....maybe

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's been saying lately that her PC "always runs hot", but if it was the PC that busted; shouldn't the stream just cut off and we wouldn't have heard the sound (?)
Battery backups are independent from the PC. You plug your PC power, or any device, into it like a power strip. Her PC would die after the battery backup went on battery power and you would hear the whining then.

She is back and is gonna end stream.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

View attachment 20828

View attachment 20830

1920px-Venus_of_Willendorf_-_All_sides.jpg

People still worshipping this thing, huh?
Can you please stop with the whore posting, or at least spoiler this shit? I think I'm gonna vomit!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom