"YouTube is so funny you get the people screaming because they have never seen someone stream longer than 3 hours and then there’s people making a fuss about politics because a literal computer in a video game is neither male or female"Moriko Kyoho

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Magni's Unarchived Loopstation Stream
[KARAOKE] UNARCHIVED LOOPSTATION W_ HANDCAM _ 200K SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL-Zr5FitprgM0.jpg

Mega Link - Magni Dezmond - [KARAOKE] UNARCHIVED LOOPSTATION W_ HANDCAM _ 200K SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Good to see Pochi-sensei back and she will also release a cover song at 9PM JST for your cute oneshota kanojo

Reminder that HoloPuyoTetris tourney is later today. I will be watching AZKi's POV when it's up. Most likely it will be only one or two games for her though.

After all the menhera Laplus had gone through, good to see her getting a champion in game 4 with Chihiro and Sumire which allows her to make her call and response to the main VSaikyo channel and bantering with Chihiro during the champion interview.

This year Astel drilled the champion team in game 3 and they had something to say to him post match.

Beni being a good friend

Matsuri seeking volunteers (cameo of Elu as helicopter mum)

Piarro

Early Adopter
Bae outfit pics
I gotta say I am a fan of council getting outfits that are all probably just how they dress in real life.
That being ironic hornyposting
krabs.jpg
She rarely streamed but was pretty entertaining on the few times that she did, enough so that her weirdness and quirks quickly endeared her to her following
I never watched Sana at all (because of yknow her not streaming) but she collabed with Gura in blockgame once and I was sold. Damn shame she had to go.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Bunhong Tokki has posted a Korean Phase Connect banger! Give it a watch!

No Name

do you want my hornyposting to become unironic?
I will give you one favor in life if you promise to never do such a thing.
It's really mind boggling how Yagoo is probably one of the most popular person in Hololive community. Is it his charisma, is it just pure luck of Subaru misread his name, or is it just endearing seeing a passionate vr developer mistakenly created one of the biggest vtuber agency?
Probably a mix of things, there are several stories from Holomembers talking about Yagoo being a grade A dude. Stories like how Miko and him cried together during rough times really sells him for a lot of people.
Something something..Garibaldi never unified italy he only divided africa... something something "Sicilians were spawned by Yamanbas".
Seeing that reference made my day, fucking golden scene.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I never watched Sana at all (because of yknow her not streaming) but she collabed with Gura in blockgame once and I was sold. Damn shame she had to go.
Unfortunately, I think a lot of people realized her appeal too late. Not that it was really their fault, since she did not stream much after January 2022.

Edit:
Holo Puyo Puyo Tetris tourney started.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Unfortunately, I think a lot of people realized her appeal too late. Not that it was really their fault, since she did not stream much after January 2022.

Edit:
Holo Puyo Puyo Tetris tourney started.

Jesus 170k live viewers and it's only 20 minutes in. Wonder what it will peak at.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Obligatory "I saw vtuber cosplays on a convention so i took photos of them while giving them a gun because why not" post.
IMG_20230415_202700_1.jpgIMG_20230415_202714.jpg
IMG_20230415_194231_1.jpgIMG_20230415_194249.jpg
IMG_20230415_194601.jpgIMG_20230415_194605.jpg
IMG_20230415_191241.jpgIMG_20230415_191302.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Marine just fucking wrecked azki a few seconds into their puyo match this is ruthless lmao

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Jesus 170k live viewers and it's only 20 minutes in. Wonder what it will peak at.
Currently 203k.

Right now AZKi and Marine are playing against each other, but I'm confused, they are both playing puyo puyo, not Tetris. The two even had a stream recently practicing tetris, so why are they paying puyo puyo now?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Marine just fucking wrecked azki a few seconds into their puyo match this is ruthless lmao
Me during Aki vs AZKi: Hey, AZKi is doing good.
Me during Marine vs AZKi: Oh.

Lol, Kanatan is screwed and she knows it. I know Suisei is not competing, but if Marine just ends up sweeping the tournament, I hope Suisei plays Tetris an exhibition match vs Marine's Puyo Puyo just for fun. If no one can pressure Marine while she is building her blocks, I can see most of her matches going like this.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Currently 203k.

Right now AZKi and Marine are playing against each other, but I'm confused, they are both playing puyo puyo, not Tetris. The two even had a stream recently practicing tetris, so why are they paying puyo puyo now?
Probably just like the niji tournament, competitors can choose one style they prefer and stick to it until the end.

As expected AZKi only survives until the second round.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Man, Marine is so good playing Puyo Puyo.

They are just trying it out, but for the real tournament you have to use your tried and true game mode.

I honestly don't know why they even allowed marine. She is the suisei of pyopyo in Holo
I will be majorly surprised is she doesn't win the thing
Makes me wonder isn't Pekora going to challenge Suisei again but this time Suisei have to play puyo puyo?

Vih

Doog

Archive

Karen has a new album incoming. I'm interested in this since the slightly heavier rock focus she's taken in some more recent projects (like the Backlight cover and her song with Nano) is more up my alley than her usual hiphop stuff, even if I did also really like her Shut Up, Get Happy EP last year too.

I don't have the time right now but I'm almost POSITIVE she has shown off that cat on Calli's twitter

The layers of irony are delicious

Not-Username

Man, Marine is so good playing Puyo Puyo.
I honestly don't know why they even allowed marine. She is the suisei of pyopyo in Holo
I will be majorly surprised is she doesn't win the thing

niggaphil

Watching the hololive tetris vs puyo puyo really triggered me.

Why the tetris girls only focus on t-spin strategy while there are other better strategies available (2 wide, 3 wide, 4 wide), and more effective on attacking inexperienced puyo puyo players.....

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Currently 203k.

Because Puyo Puyo is OP.
I know Suisei is not competing, but if Marine just ends up sweeping the tournament, I hope Suisei plays Tetris an exhibition match vs Marine's Puyo Puyo just for fun. If no one can pressure Marine while she is building her blocks, I can see most of her matches going like this.
Suisei did do a training stream with Marine in preparation for this tournament:

Suisei beat Marine when both played Puyo Puyo.

Marine beat Suisei (not in every round, but the majority) when Suisei played Tetris

It's that OP.

They could just have mandated Suisei to only play Tetris and let her into the tournament. It'd have been perfectly fair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom