"NOT PETTAN! I'M BOING BOING! RUSHIA IS!"Uruha Rushia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Lemme tell ya, I do talk to people outside the internet. And the other day I was sharing clips with a buddy of mine. So I went to send her the clip of Sleppy telling Pippa to dox her viewers.

Instead I broke containment as far as possible by accidentally texting that clip to a friend of mine who works for the government. Now there is a 50% chance that they clicked on it.

Watch your back, buddy, if either of those girls get arrested in the near future I will (REDACTED)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Watch your back, buddy, if either of those girls get arrested in the near future I will (REDACTED)
Dont worry, if that should come to pass I'd likely run to the nearest field and pull a Charlie Rocket

In minecraft

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Killia didn't realize she never started her stream until almost 10 minutes in, Rin introduced herself by drowning, Juna became a weird demon puppy and Riifu is now a god cause no one knows her lore. None of them have any experience with this game and this collab is already off to an amazing start.
There's just something about a muffled Rin way off in the distance singing Party Rock Anthem. This is a good collab.

Limkin

Also of note, NoeFure is not dead its just that Flare wants to be the one invited when it comes to collabs between her and Noel not the one inviting.
That reminds me, when she had 3D stream she, noel, pekora and marine had a sleepover and iirc Rushia said she is sick and can't come in. So I went to check if Rushia ever had any off collabs with anyone and couldn't find any other than where she flashed her nails and got vod nuked with coco, hachama and kanata. Which was 2 years ago, it's completely random thought but it's weird how she never met up with anyone irl for a stream (unless I am just bad at searching). More related to a topic, Flare has been on a record for the last year or so that she is tired of everyone wanting for her to act as a guy when interacting with other members, and that she wants to be more girly. So wanting to be invited instead of being proactive one falls in line with that just fine

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
>be one of the most prominent and fastest growing EN vtubers before Hololive takes over the scene with Myth
>rapidly outgrowing your entire branch and be offered 3D way ahead of everyone else
>doesn't understand the importance of being a beacon for your branch and helping it grow
>decides to do the "all or nothing" approach because of a combo of unity and imposter syndrome
>NijiJP decides to put her in the corner forever for turning down the gracious offer
>the ID branch gets folded into JP and now it's members are graduated

Oh Hana
Really thought Hana would be bigger given that she was already right there during the onrush of the EN audience to vtubing a full year before there was even a Niji-EN gen. Just a lot of poor choices that failed to capitalize on the uptick of EN attention she got from a lot of her popular collabs. (for example: her Phasmo collab with Pikamee)

Waiting room for Risu's new original song, there's a preview trailer you can listen to while waiting for the premiere

Looks like a lo-fi type song
Finally, an EN City Pop song from the City Pop Shark Squirrel(!?).

Seriously though Gura, LMFAO. How the fuck does Risu beat you to releasing a city pop track?

... Sadly yeah

I tried, then I got laughed at because they think all vtubers are lolis and will not discuss further about it.

I feel like this doesn't get reiterated here as often and as strong enough but JFC people, as we used to say back in the homeland thread: HIDE YOUR FUCKING POWERLEVELS.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Tutorial maps, Miami, Hokkaido.

At this point I'm going to compile a list of all the holomem playing these stages and just email Cover directly to be like "Tell Takeshi to do his fucking job because everyone else can play these stages." I might as well also ask for them to forward Takeshi's salary to me because clearly I'm doing his fucking job. Cover should just hire me anyway for perms management bullshit, I'll ensure they never have issues with perms ever again. Mostly because no one will ever speak to them professionally once I start fedposting in 2K's inbox for a month straight over XCOM 2 permissions.

I had a thought that maybe Freelancer doesn't count the same as permissions for the story content of the first 2 games because who knows what autistic fucking bullshit Cover stipulates in their agreements, but unless there's literally some retarded delineation of "StarsEN can only play Hitman 3 missions" and are somehow just as retarded as a JP corpo despite being eurotrash. I would like Vesper to rest easy knowing his manager is just an incapable cuck and he can play whatever content he wants.
So here's the thing, Hitman perms have always been fucky. Suisei played Hitman 1 back in 2020, but those were privated, probably due to Square Enix fuckery, since they have stupid perms with their games. Warner Bros published Hitman 2, which seems to be the game everyone has free-reign to play, even though it contains Hitman 1 levels. Fauna played Hitman 1 levels in her Hitman 2 streams. Hitman 3 was off-limits until after they released World of Assassination. IRyS and Bae both streamed Hitman 1 story levels in that without issue. Axel actually streamed Hitman 3 way back near debut without realizing this, and that stream got privated and he started playing Hitman 2. He only played Hitman 2 levels in his stream, though.

So, if there is any issue with perms, it is not shared between the branches. That would be really weird, but apparently things are not very clear between JP and EN perms sometimes, so it is possible it is the same between Hololive and Stars EN, since they are technically different branches.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Lemme tell ya, I do talk to people outside the internet. And the other day I was sharing clips with a buddy of mine. So I went to send her the clip of Sleppy telling Pippa to dox her viewers.

Instead I broke containment as far as possible by accidentally texting that clip to a friend of mine who works for the government. Now there is a 50% chance that they clicked on it.

Bro its actually over
1681167043613.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
...You people talk about vtubers outside of the asylum?
I don't go out of my way to talk about them but I do have one buddy who plays a lot of FPS games, I've encouraged him to try and fuck with Botan if he ever sees her because I want to hear how he got teabagged by an anime lion girl.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Wtf? She sounds more human when making incoherent noises than when talking normally, the way she speaks is pretty fluid but still has an artificial edge to it. The weird whining and moaning sounded like fucking gura lol.
No, I sincerely doubt there are more than 500 people who even know what a vtuber is where I live, most people here are MASSIVE normies, if you happen to find someone who's into weeb shit it's always uber-normie stuff like dragonball, naruto, one piece or bleach for old weebs and BNHA/demonslayer for newer weebs and women. Vtubers are simply too niche and nobody knows I like them, my family would probably just think I'm weird or a pedophile. :smugselen:

Airless

Active lurker
Resident(?) psychologist is doing a stream

Kalion

:)
The last time I talked to someone about VTubers IRL is when my roommate asked what the appeal was.
He's now a huge deadbeat.
I haven't mentioned them IRL since.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Stunned But Dumb

My Anime group only really cares about Holosanji and after the hogwarts stuff, vtubers are anti-trans bigots (yes, all mention of them) in my other servers, so this is all I've got.

OniLumi did a cooking collab with Neuro sama btw. I adore these cooking vids so much

I've also been watching the Yokast gang a little off and on. Like I thought, I really like Amity's art streams and Caecus is a pretty weird guy in an entertaining, pg-13 kind of way. He and Itsi make pretty fun collab partners. I feel like if I were younger I'd love them a lot more.

Amity

Caecus

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
The last time I talked to someone about VTubers IRL is when my roommate asked what the appeal was.
He's now a huge deadbeat.
I haven't mentioned them IRL since.
We don't need more potential ViolentNuggets. You're doing the world a favor by not talking about it. Keep it up.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230410-191748-227.png
Ya know what they say, a country girl makes do 🤠

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Wasn't expecting five minutes of puking from Uruka's drinking stream.

Edit: Timestamped

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So, if there is any issue with perms, it is not shared between the branches. That would be really weird, but apparently things are not very clear between JP and EN perms sometimes, so it is possible it is the same between Hololive and Stars EN, since they are technically different branches.

I am going to force them to understand.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Rie might be a bit crazy. TImestamped.

Yes I'm watching her, what of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom