Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lia once again closing maros
signal-2023-04-09-19-53-05-904.jpg

Tweet/Archive

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
There's something especially amusing about a stuffed animal repeatedly insisting that it is absolutely not for sex.
I just imagine an island full of the things stumbling around and spazzing out. Then one day the CIA introduces ketchup to their society and it turns all inner city.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
they’re doing a congo line. LMAO. so cuute too

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“We killed Ame and resurrected her”

Omg she’s BEESUS

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“Is it C for crying”- Mumei. LMAOOOOO, pain owl

quote reel time

edit: She’s a riot today. “I have to retire”

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Buncha bitches who can't handle getting hate for their takes. Either that, or they're afraid they'll get cursed by uttering the rabbit's name.

They should be afraid of drawing attention. Many virii can't survive in the light of day, so any light shone on them causes them to expire rapidly.

as long as the fights stay at least interesting ill keep watching kinda hoping the show actually implodes tho.

BUT Monty's death did have an effect on the shows quality because he was the one that hand animated the fight scenes so when assholes who really need to stop treating him like some kind of god say rwby went to shit when he died aside from having brain rot that's what they mean

Edit: and i cannot stress this enough the guy was really good at fluid animations but stop praying to him fucking weirdos.

None of the fights have been that great and have mostly been more simplistic, generic anime exchanges with none of the complexity or style that Monty put into his work. The appeal of the show was Oum's choreography and attention to detail in the fights and some of the worldbuilding, the latter's been pretty much thrown away because writing is too hard and no one else has come close to even half of the fight choreo talent Monty had in the run of the show. They've coasted on shitty melodrama and teen romance shit in the meantime.

I can still remember a lot of the first 'season' and all the moments within, cringe-ass pseudo-anime moments and bad voice acting and all, and most of season 2 with it starting to get spotty towards the end. I had to double check where my memories cut off, it's somewhere around the end of season 2 but I was mentally conflating Pyrrha's death at the end of season 3 as being season 2 so there's also a huge gap there to that point. The only two things I remember from the rest of the entire show afterwards is the fact that Cinder and some other woman whose relevance I forgot fight in some cave, and Cinder vs Penny while a bunch of people are trying to escape through portals. If that's all I'm taking away from the show after all this time, they've been smearing the same log of shit too long it's completely run out.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If you're not listening to Sena sing hymns, you're seriously missing out.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I CBA to backread ten+ pages to see if it's been posted but my oshi Sena Bonbon is singing hymns for Easter Sunday, if you are feeling a need for that sort of thing, it's very nice imo.

edit: ok well it was hymns, now i guess also general gospel music.

edit2: i just realized i could search the forum for only the last part of the youtube url, since the full url doesn't return results if its embedded. Gomen. I will remember for next time.

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
"Have humans even existed that long?" - IRyS

Edit: Chocolate easter bunnies that did not get sold are NOT melted down again. That would be hilariously impractical and probably be breaking several laws about food safety. They go the way all unsold food products go, wth is Kiara thinking?

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"Have humans even existed that long?" - IRyS
60k years btw

LMAOOOO. Bro this woman is so lacking in knowledge on this kind of topics it’s hilarious

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
60k years btw

LMAOOOO. Bro this woman is so lacking in knowledge on this kind of topics it’s hilarious
Thats what makes her so endearing tho :ponrys:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
proud horsefucker or whatever he is
I saw the error of my ways, I was into "breaking the quiet" long before that audio came out, but hearing that audio reminded me of how I lost my way, how I was being misguided by modern culture going back to my true self felt liberating and I hope you can find the same enlightenment as I did
@superduper would have to live in the knowledge that there are tens of thousands of saplings who have masturbated to the thought of him breastfeeding them, changing their diapers, giving them milk bottles to suckle on, spanking them if they're naughty, and cleaning their naughty bits.
Knowledge is power
View attachment 19856
Not sure how this was balanced, but it looks like it was not tested beforehand...

Also, what the heck is that RBWY stuff? I've read Pippa's post, and I would like to think I understand english, but these words do not make any sense to me.
Why did you leak their body count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom