"Well... well I'm- I'm gonna make sure you... you all... I'm gonna.. I'mma make sure you, I... I'mma do it"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
In about 3 hours Uruka is having a "drinking stream". It appears she cheaped out despite having earned over $10K in donations and bought some godawful red wine-in-a-jar crap, so this should be interesting.
I hope anyone that has her as their oshi enjoyed her content, because this bitch is about to go blind.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

In about 3 hours Uruka is having a "drinking stream". It appears she cheaped out despite having earned over $10K in donations and bought some godawful red wine-in-a-jar crap, so this should be interesting.

Wine mom Uruka, IKZ

niggaphil

"I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY. I'M GAY."
- Kirsche describing Artemis of the Blue
might be late, but fuck it:

Kirsche + DSP collab when? I wanna see Kirsche destroys DSP like what happened in the Sidescroller podcast

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I hope anyone that has her as their oshi enjoyed her content, because this bitch is about to go blind.
Oh she'll be fine, what's the worse that comes from getting terrible wine for a cheap price?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche is being relatable.
Importing Japanese PS2.
Hand translating GameFAQ printouts.
Partitioning PS2 hard drive to run Linux.
Too much for Proctor though.
Weakling.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Oh she'll be fine, what's the worse that comes from getting terrible wine for a cheap price?
Symptoms include but are not limited to: Wiggerism, obesity, cringe inducing "jokes", affinity to purple drinks, increased horse affection aka "ViolentNugget syndrome", lack of breath during intense activities, and last but not least irrational love for short individuals.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Importing Japanese PS2.
Weakling.
Ever feel the thrill of hot swap modding OG xbox's?
:pippasquish:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Symptoms include but are not limited to: Wiggerism, obesity, cringe inducing "jokes", affinity to purple drinks, increased horse affection aka "ViolentNugget syndrome", lack of breath during intense activities, and last but not least irrational love for short individuals.
I mean those are manageable, with the exception of ViolentNugget syndrome. Just uhh, just pray that you don't get it I guess.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Importing Japanese PS2.
Weakling.

Excuse me, I didn't say it was too much, just that it made me adjust my expectations.

How does this woman still manage to routinely mess up her audio settings if she was autistic enough to learn how to partition a PS2 to run Linux.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Been doing Pippa research to find Pippa mentions:

Archive
But then I realized by searching twitter for "P*ppa" there was a bunch of Pippa hateposts I missed.

Why hide the Pippa hatepost behind a censor? Like do you not want the yabbit to be twitter cancelled?

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ever feel the thrill of hot swap modding OG xbox's?
:pippasquish:
Love how stupidly complicated it is to mod some consoles now compared to ye olden days of 6th gen consoles and just loading a boot disk and swapping in the disk you want to run.

Excuse me, I didn't say it was too much, just that it made me adjust my expectations.

How does this woman still manage to routinely mess up her audio settings if she was autistic enough to learn how to partition a PS2 to run Linux.
Following a step-by-step guide off GBATemp is a different skill-set than knowing how to troubleshoot computer issues successfully.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Why hide the Pippa hatepost behind a censor? Like do you not want the yabbit to be twitter cancelled?
Buncha bitches who can't handle getting hate for their takes. Either that, or they're afraid they'll get cursed by uttering the rabbit's name.

this shit

fuck it
Is she still in Cali? With American food regulations she'll be probably drinking gasoline with a grape aftertaste

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Been doing Pippa research to finding Pippa mentions:

Archive
But then I realized by searching twitter for "P*ppa" there was a bunch of Pippa hateposts I missed.

I can't believe the rwby spoilers cabal has it out for a pink rabbit

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Reminds me of when they wouldn't even say "Hogwarts Legacy", they'd say "*THAT* wizard game." Uttering pippa's name is sooo shocking, they can't say it, its like saying voldemort to them.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Been doing Pippa research to finding Pippa mentions:

Archive

I might actually fold myself into a miniature black hole from all the joy I'd get if the thing that finally kills RT is Pippaposting.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

I just mald at her love of Xenosaga and ambivalence towards Xenogears.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I can't believe the rwby spoilers cabal has it out for a pink rabbit

I can. RWBY fans are crazy people and/or children. So it's not so surprising that the rabbit is one of them. Best to just ignore them.

I always suspected PC and other corpos have someone whose job it is to monitor social media to get a temperature check on the fanbase, but I never figured it'd be Rie doing double duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom