"Even if you have depression, if you have a good poo cycle, it's gonna save your ass. I'm not even joking"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What is with mumei and having the most basic outfits imaginable? It's not a bad thing, I just think it's interesting how the talent's preferences come through when they get to choose what they look like.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
With both Mumei and Elira, the Megane Squad cheers in victory today :inahalloween:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What is with mumei and having the most basic outfits imaginable?
I like the simplicity, but it is better without the jacket.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
With both Mumei and Elira, the Megane Squad cheers in victory today :inahalloween:
View attachment 19725
I'm die. She looks so fucking adorable, so stellar too.

Screenshot - 2023-04-08T225140.685.png
AHOGE
Screenshot - 2023-04-08T225210.557.png
SWEATER
Screenshot - 2023-04-08T225234.187.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Both Mumei and Pippa getting muted when they switch rooms.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I like her outfit. Its simple like the last Kronii reveal, but imo looks way better. Most vtubers are insanely over designed, so I appreciate the simplicity

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Mumei is just always in reach of taking that #1 spot from Kronii. God why must this world do this to me. I can't handle it.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The Holo shop strikes again. $16 Mumei keychain. $21 shipping.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why does chess activate people's autism so much? Who the fuck cares if they play badly, they're streamers not professional nerds.

It's such a widely played game with essentially the capacity to win within [x] moves from any number of moves into a game depending on opponent response, it's a 'solved' game so long as you have the knowledge advantage on your opponent. For a chess stream, the only people that will watch are people that really like their oshi and whatever they do, or professional fags that think winning chess means anything.

Ok so after Kronii I got to save Rie, then up next is Pip- huh? What? I ain't doin anything.
In all seriousness though, short dark hair Pippa is pretty cute.

If only her voice weren't kryptonite.

What is with mumei and having the most basic outfits imaginable? It's not a bad thing, I just think it's interesting how the talent's preferences come through when they get to choose what they look like.

Some people don't have a lot of taste for visual flair. I imagine the artists are probably glad she's not asking for something complex. Aside from the coloured streaks in her hair, the glasses/choker/necklace/hair combo is reminding me of someone I used to know so this is a weird feeling reveal to sit through.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Caramel Idol is still in Japan for one last stream.....and she is doing karaoke.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nijisanji Smash Bro's tournament happening now

Hosted by Ryushen. Forgive me but I ship Ryushen and Suisei ever since Suisei fell in love with Rika from Pokemon

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It's not bad tho.

Big Niji Smash Tournament happening right now.

Edit.: Ninja'd

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Edit 2 : i made a post concerning a vtuber that was going indie
WEll i understand why

A

>Dildos in throne
EN indies were a mistake
Mumei is just always in reach of taking that #1 spot from Kronii.
You should let her take that spot. :kroniidrinking:
Do they kill an orphan for every keychain made and another one to bless the shipping gods or something? why the fuck are they so expensive.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Mumei's new outfit is really cute :sanasmile:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I did not expected La+ to interact with Astel after calling him "that guy from our company" but i guess they can surprise me more everyday

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Now I've gotta wait and see if any more merch is coming out (HoloMeet Ambassadors? More Connect The World merch?). I already bought the Connect The World set, but that had different shipping 'rules' anyway and bundling that with anything else would have made it take 3x longer.

I get the feeling that if you buy other things, and then add the keychain on top of it it will not really change the shipping price, so buying it alone is probably the worst way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom