"You made this Make-a-Wish kid very happy!"IronMouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Just double checked, it's not even moving to diagonally adjacent boards to create an opening, the opening is purely laterally. Movement through time is only through available boards with the "only 1 move per board" rule and the "1 move = 1 time skip" rule. Kronii is black in this game and she has her bishop in at the board labeled "Present". Her 1st movement backwards in time requires a lateral direction, which is down, and it is actually 2 boards back in time because the timeline behind that belongs to Ame. Her 2nd movement does the same thing but there is an opening in that "2 Moves" timeline as the Pawn has been moved forward and the Knight hasn't been moved into its place yet. The "3 Moves" is her Bishop simply moving downward a 3rd time to capture the King. Note the boards have a black outline indicating that she can move to those timelines.
EDIT: The "check" was created because of an opening caused through the passage of time. Even though Kronii had already had her Bishop at its "Present" position during the "1 Move" board, it wouldn't have been able to check if she simply moved it during her previous turn as it would be blocked by the Pawn in the "3 Moves" board.
View attachment 19666
I'm too retarded for regular chess let alone whatever on God's green earth this is.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Pippa2.gif
Pippa3.gif
:sanasmile:

So much is happening. :kroniiphone:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I wanted to just come out of lurk during these chaotic times to say that if you're on the fence and thinking of finally debuting as a vtuber and streaming, just do it. Even if it's to only 5 or 20 viewers at a time, I've found a lot of happiness becoming a source of entertainment and laughs for my chats. it's not always perfect but there really is something worthwhile being even one person's source of happiness each evening. I definitely understand what Pippa, Shiina and many other talents mean when they say their fans and making their own content are the reasons they can keep going sometimes.
It's been a lot of fun.
Follow your dreams, moots. :hope:
I've entertained the idea before, but as someone who hates their voice and can barely hold a conversation with people I've known for decades, I always just dismiss it as "sure would be nice, but it'll never happen".
I wouldn't even know what to talk about. Until you've got a decent number of viewer to have an active chat (which may not ever happen), you're essentially talking to yourself out loud for hours, right? I just can't imagine being able to do that.

kestraline

Early Adopter

(a)
Fishman sighting?

That's not him, that's just one of the merch guys. Fishman is this man:
1681004017661.png

If only they could have streamed the Pippa outfit reveal there. But you know, that's talking too much sense, plus they ended up missing a day.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

What's this blatantly hetero music video?!?

Was supposed to be a White Day release but was delayed. Not my music cup of tea but her voice is nice. MV is total NTR tho...
Wonder how IRyS will feel about that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bae is the most hetero chuuba in Holo, chinese rrat will honour ancestors by marrying a hardworking man and having 5 children to be her slaves.

Edit: How long till mumtard reveals outfit? I need to force-feed more potassium to my passionfruit vine.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Was supposed to be a White Day release but was delayed. Not my music cup of tea but her voice is nice. MV is total NTR tho...
Wonder how IRyS will feel about that.
This was the White Day release. Calling it NTR is weird, though lol. The female and male love interests are faceless so people can insert themselves in the characters.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
She's also frustrated over the fact that there's a whole cottage industry in clipbaiting the shit out of times she talks about her health issues, or interacts with Connor, and that it makes her not want to talk about it and keep her interactions with friends off-stream because the shipping is getting so out of control it's impacting her irl relationships. She demanded they take the video down and messaged Gunrun about it, and Mouseydawg did. Though they clearly didn't learn their lesson as they clipbaited again like half an hour later.
Thats true and something that sadly will never die
That seems difficult i see Mouse in almost every Connor stream and the shipping around its cancer and got me to drop her
Vshojo clippers blocked me for having HOLOLIVE SAIKYO in my Twitter bio LOL most of them are really shitty and have a superiority complex thanks to :talentfreedom:

1681006017686.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Time to zone out until the actual outfit reveal, again.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Time to zone out until the actual outfit reveal, again.
I swore off watching them live long ago. I will happily get excited over a new outfit but the reveal stream itself is just filler. I would much rather watch a short video (under 5 mins) where the outfit is introduced and shown off.

braindoko

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
How do you check who's blocking you?
Here
Edit : you cant see the accounts that blocked you tho

Edit 2 : i made a post concerning a vtuber that was going indie
Saw this on twitter. Never heard of her nor the agency. ( well i think ppl mentionned serafina a couple times here and theyre from the same company )

Archive

WEll i understand why

A

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
She has berry earrings, choker and glasses, my heart..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom