Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Dragoon

I might have to get used to this 4kids dub ass twink femboy's voice because he randomly became rivals with Rin on squid game :gunpeko:

Femboy gets pegged by the female streamer that prefers to be called "Prince". I don't even have a meme for this.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
En3 delayed another month... you better mind your tone peon. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Alright. Time to sperg on the next tweet hololive en makes about the homos.
:vesperhnngggg:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
His voice still sticks out and he hasnt stopped the VA cadence, sad, Bettel and Shinri were great with their retarded Bill Clinton/Cowboy voices in their last collab
I don't think it's fake. I'm pretty sure he's just gay

Piarro

Early Adopter
It's fake nobody talks like that naturally. Real shame cause I like a lot of his game choices.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
I drink tea every morning, it's great!
[- NO - YOU DRINK LEAN EVERY MORNING -]
Mentally ill people just don't tend to have normal thoughts or processes and have a habit of taking things too far.
[- THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE HUMAN BRAIN IS HEAVILY FLAWED - YES -]
Less internet posting, more focus on stream and chat
[- WHAT ABOUT YOU [ ? ]
Nevermind, I think she kicked her computer and the stream died for a minute.
[- IF THAT COMPUTER VICTIM WAS NEURO-SAMA - RIN WOULD BE IN DEEP SHIT -]
You're more than just a bug bite to us, Rie, you're a valued member of our community.
[- DOES SUPERDUPER GET HIS OWN CERTIFIED MOMENT EMOTE REACTION [ ? ]
I'm scared, bros.
[- BUT YOU ARE GODZILLA [ ? ]
KRONI I WAS JUST JOKING LAST NIGHT DURING UR COLLAB IM NOT JEALOUS OF VESPER I DONT WANT TO MEET THE SPEAR NO PLEA-
[- I'M NOTICING RED COLOR FONTS - ARE SOME OF YOU TAKING THE TERMINATOR PILL [ ? ]
I'm quite skilled in the arts of driving nails into boards.
[- THE ASYLUM MAY NEED YOU TO CONSTRUCT BARRICADES IN CASE FOR A FORESEEABLE SCHIZO RAID -]

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Speaking of homos. Bettel & bird collab

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
[- THE ASYLUM MAY NEED YOU TO CONSTRUCT BARRICADES IN CASE FOR A FORESEEABLE SCHIZO RAID -]
Fun fact, if you build a barricade right the nails both serve to hold it together and function as a deterrent.

Airless

Active lurker

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Fun fact, if you build a barricade right the nails both serve to hold it together and function as a deterrent.
Nah, you see you pour it out of concrete and bend the rebar out. Stronger barricade and just as good a deterrent as the nails.

:smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I don't know about a database, but FYI you can access the original sized images just by deleting some parameters from the URL, eg:
emote URL: https://yt3.ggpht.com/_VzULAlMCduwW...q4dHgp4h0POC0loC1NVVNcOXNOncL0=w48-h48-c-k-nd
full size: https://yt3.ggpht.com/_VzULAlMCduwWIM7gYtehv8AkCX_vSrPyxATVpPYFyq6Tq4dHgp4h0POC0loC1NVVNcOXNOncL0
Thanks, king.
liasmug.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Wrong and wrong. I'm pretty sure he's had a 'real voice' leak posted here a while back, he joined some tempus call and didn't know they were streaming (again), said something about how he first started doing voices based on hentai or something, and he said it with a pretty normal 'dude voice'.

Also that time he leaked the store page of some hentai game about a succubus.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The Homos wouldn't be my first pick when trying to appear in a Holo stream but I guess you take what you can get.
It's cause she's a Splatoon addict and none of the EN girls play it :painpeko: I'm also expecting a Hakka or Bettel collab eventually cause the latino fuck is a Club Penguin fan and Bettel is her brother's oshi.

Femboy gets pegged by the female streamer that prefers to be called "Prince". I don't even have a meme for this.
Thankfully the only thing Rin would ever want to peg is one of her sharks.

:botanshrug:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Wrong and wrong. I'm pretty sure he's had a 'real voice' leak posted here a while back, he joined some tempus call and didn't know they were streaming (again), said something about how he first started doing voices based on hentai or something, and he said it with a pretty normal 'dude voice'.

Oh I didn't know that, interesting to learn. I don't mind the voice at all (ngl I think it's cute). But I do wonder why he does it.

Also I honestly forgot about that.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
This monstrosity is too good to hide it away in the AI Thread.

21795-2270358271-RAW photo, (high detailed skin_1.2), 8k uhd, dslr, soft lighting, high qualit...jpg21824-3111948925-RAW photo, (high detailed skin_1.2), 8k uhd, dslr, soft lighting, high qualit...jpg21828-3111948929-RAW photo, (high detailed skin_1.2), 8k uhd, dslr, soft lighting, high qualit...jpg

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Who actually is Flayon's PL? I remember the rrat about him being Kyle McCarley, but I don't think that was true. But he does sound like low-budget 9S, so I dunno.
Thankfully the only thing Rin would ever want to peg is one of her sharks.
blahaj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom