"Isn't that what we all are though? We are all... comedians"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I can't believe even Nousagi is basically calling me Rie...
bnkxOS5wbmc

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson Rie?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
well I guess that confirms IRys and Bae are virgins. LMAO.

At least with men

edit: it's either that or Bae and IRyS are somehow more uninformed than I could imagine LOL

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Maybe he'll make an onlyfans with your roomate stuff :gunpeko:
at least it'll get views there. Not sure what superduper is thinking posting it on his profile page of all places.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I can't believe even Nousagi is basically calling me Rie...
Sufferduper, that is your name now.

Would be more hilarious if Nolan decided to follow suit.

Anyway, in one hour or so, Scuddle's dirty gyaru waifu from NijiEN Kotoka Torahime will be doing a "Vocaboomer" karaeoke with 3 NijiJP talent. I have no clue what exactly "vocaboomer" is, but I assume it's probably old pre-2010's vocaloid songs karaeoke or something

Meanwhile, the waiting room for the Nijisanji's puyo puyo/tetris2 tournament thingie is now up. Should be live in 18+ hours.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
at least it'll get views there. Not sure what superduper is thinking posting it on his profile page of all places.
I don't get it either. If he Antis, why post such flattering material? If he Oshi's why post it at all? Why post under the same name he uses to post in their chats.....

unless he has no fear of being banned from PC chats... because HE'S RIE

:shiinastare:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Where did it go wrong in my life for being jealous of vesper getting threatened by kronii..

Vel...no we don't love 'em:fubukiyabai!:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
well I guess that confirms IRys and Bae are virgins. LMAO.

At least with men

But seriously. How sheltered were these 2 in order to not understand while they are in there 20s that balls are literal balls?

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
But seriously. How sheltered were these 2 in order to not understand while they are in there 20s that balls are literal balls?
Only whores think about nuts enough to understand what they are. In other words, pink woman bad.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
EDIT:
View attachment 19400
Tweet / Archive

You're more than just a bug bite to us, Rie, you're a valued member of our community.
superduper, I was joking about sending nudes of yourself earlier, but thanks I guess? I see you still can't stop insulting yourself though, saying they are 'nothing significant' and calling them 'bug bites'. What's the saying? "Anything more than a handful is a waste"?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My assumption is you're going to tell me they've had boyfriends. Which, I mean, good for them I guess. That just makes the clip even more confusing though.
Nolan, this is called acting. Same as gura acting like she is dumber than a 10 yrs old autistic kid.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
superduper, I was joking about sending nudes of yourself earlier, but thanks I guess? I see you still can't stop insulting yourself though, saying they are 'nothing significant' and calling them 'bug bites'. What's the saying? "Anything more than a handful is a waste"?
Good thing I got big hands :smugsubaru:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Anyway Uto is live on YouTube explaining the announcement

Uto confirms it is not a graduation "I plan to return eventually"

Last edited:

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Anyway Uto is live on YouTube explaining the announcement
Uto confirms it is not a graduation "I plan to return eventually"
That's basically what Namirin said, I'm sure she plans to return eventually, too. It's sensible to brand it as indefinite hiatus, Nabi models don't grow on trees.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I would like to go back to laughing at watch-biting rabbit, I never thought Rie would be one to summon this shit here

@The Nousagi come back here so I can laugh at your misery again

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
@The Nousagi come back here so I can laugh at your misery again
no. i'm too busy crying over my teeth and being paranoid of the prospect of it worsening over a week.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
no. i'm too busy crying over my teeth and being paranoid of the prospect of it worsening over a week.
Surely you can go to emergency services or something? Is all of the hospital there were under week-long vacation over a throwing desk guy's death?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh great, another retard raid. How many does that make it this week?
I mean, it's the same guy as last night, but it's like the third so far I believe. No JST janny to do anything if it does get out of hand either.
Guys I think most of you will benefit from hitting that ignore button now
yes, as we have been told countless times already. But some people are just too invested to opt out of this at this point I suppose. They aren't being a massive nuisance though, so I'll leave 'em.
Thank you for your service. Consider drinking milk in the mean time.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS got a collab with some rhythm game, they've done some Hololive collabs before too, I think:

I downloaded it.
Edit: It has a login campaign (free stuff), 'limited missions' (story stuff?), but also "Hololive collab song - Playable during 4/15 8:00 (UTC) ~ 5/5 7:59 (UTC)"
So there's a song! ....but it's only for a limited time...Edit 2: There are other Hololive collab songs in game, and you can buy them for what seems like a common in-game currency. So maybe whatever song is in this IRyS collab will be free to play for that time period, and then go 'on sale' afterwards? I don't know how this game usually does events, but seeing other old Holo collab songs gives me hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom