"My mom bought uh, I guess it's a dead pig; She bought a dead pig and butchered it herself... it took her like 3 days. My mom is like a survival mother, she likes doing things herself. She got meat's worth for like 2 or 3 months, I don't know, maybe even more, she's been eating it for a while and has a lot of leftovers frozen. So the schnitzel that she gave me was made, by the... meat of the pig that she butchered herself, I felt a bit weird lol"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Chinchilla does not like peppers one bit.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Should I become Rielove?
pekora-evilgrin-shadow-70-x-70-gif.19364

You wouldn't betray your wife for a whore, right?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
These are the new Nijisanji livers that will debut soon™. Anyone has any info on this?

VTA graduates, all from the 2nd gen.
View attachment 19344
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't scuddle used to mention that these accounts were all made in advance before they start their debut prep
And as per VTA standards, students who'll debut will have their VTA archive nuked a few weeks before the announcement drop and all of them still retain their VODs as of now

Its totally a bit, I feel like they've read the rumors magni is a furry and they were like "hey, wouldn't it be funny..."
I mean we already have one legit furry/kemono fan in Holostars besides alleged magni so...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I was watching the chinchilla on my phone while working and I noticed a 4 chan based youtube channel advertised:
1680850418067.png

lvl8

I genuinely adore this chinchilla and her commitment to read literally every message sent in chat, but her starting stream at 1 am makes it impossible to regularly watch her. Fuck timezones.
Yeah, when I'm late on her stream I usually stop myself from saying hello, since it just distracts her.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Bumbling Fat Moron

The live translator is going insane on the chinchilla stream

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
WTF IS HAPPENING? First, I get my profile spammed with Rie, then a schizo comes from vt to anti me for anti-ing Rie, now we have Rie piling on me as well! This insolence must not go unpunished!

Absolutely true and real!

:polkasticks:You made it Dooooooooooood, your Oshi finally noticed you! :SelenHAHAhere: And judging by the like count being higher then viewable likes......

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't scuddle used to mention that these accounts were all made in advance before they start their debut prep
And as per VTA standards, students who'll debut will have their VTA archive nuked a few weeks before the announcement drop and all of them still retain their VODs as of now
Yes. It's pretty much their SOP. Nuke archive, do preparation for announcement, and then bam, new wave.

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Bumbling Fat Moron

Shut it, whore.
okay but for real dude, what the fuck were you thinking, and how hard did you bite into that thing to chip your fucking teeth?

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Can you even shut yours anymore, given your fucked up teeth?
No, unfortunately. The edges are sharp and I might cut my tongue one of these days because I keep licking the fractured part for some reason :gunpeko:

okay but for real dude, what the fuck were you thinking, and how hard did you bite into that thing to chip your fucking teeth?
I bit into it really hard, and I can't go to a dentist because flips have this dumb week-long holiday where we're supposed to celebrate the death of some dude who flipped tables and almost starved himself in the desert 2000 years ago and the clinics are closed. I'll have to suffer for an entire week and not eat anything hard until its over

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
No, unfortunately. The edges are sharp and I might cut my tongue one of these days because I keep licking the fractured part for some reason :gunpeko:
I still can't believe your own watch fucked you up that bad. Shoulda just got a new watch honestly.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I genuinely did not think he'd ever post here again.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom