General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Looks like /vt/ is banning people for posting about Froot and asking where the fucking money is.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Wouldn't be the first time she hasn't payed people money they're owed.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
damn bro did vesper finally get his threesome
3some.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Tried looking around but can't really find anything.
Do we know what the basis is for the Kronii x Vesper rrat?

they literally just did a one on one collab with Vesper about a week after Kronii said she wouldn't stream her PoV when collabing with the Stars. After that, it just spawned.
There was also the Kronii unicorns going crazy over the fact that she collabed with a male, and other people responding by memeing harder about Vesper banging their oshi.

Edit:
Reminder about Gabe and how he got his start on his journey of sad unicorn cuckery by Vesper. https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/gabriel-kroniig-gabrielkonig7.26/

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Nazuna is considering legal action against 4chan. Presuming it even actually happens or goes through I’d keep your eyes peeled for the potential Lolsuit to come.
I wonder how much she pays to keep a lawyer on retainer.
How do the beings of the female gender in the site feel about being surrounded by a cabal of mouth-frothing male autists, psychos and obsessives who casually and constantly make fun of, lust over or demean other wahmen?
This is probably the least autistic place to discuss the comings and goings of vtubers. Sometimes you have to suffer for the things you love.
So, a talent in VirtuaReal (aka that not-Nijisanji China branch that is like, their own thing but still considered Nijisanji) named Karon has stated her own opinion regarding her stance on AI art
So they doxed her just like when Lester Jones does his usual stuff, then sent disparaging SMS to her doxxed phone number daily. Oh, and they sent emails to her university in Canada (she studied there) claiming that she's a filthy drug addict and a prostitute in order to get her PhD revoked (yes, she has PhD). And also uses her avatar to make AI art as well.
View attachment 19310View attachment 19309View attachment 19308View attachment 19307
Don't mind the whole "its her today, it can be any of us tomorrow" thing, reddit stuff.

Sounds terrible. Though Bilibili has recently took action, judging from this post on the site.
Bilibili has noticed that the content creator Karon Channel been exposed to online violence due to her personal views, which has a serious impact on her daily life, and the community immediately started the relevant verification and treatment. Up to now, the community has handled 101 comments, banned 18 users for violating the rules, and opened private message protection against harassment for the channel owner. The community will actively communicate with the channel owner and assist her in taking legal action to protect her rights.

During this period, we found some users who repeatedly cursed and abused others in the community, and even threatened to expose their privacy. In addition to the banning of their accounts, the community will also aggregate relevant data and evidence chain to the relevant departments to feedback, and will regularly announce the progress.
Below it were at least five half censored chinese names and their site UID, citing the reason of the banning that related to the stuff

As of now the situation is still developing. Karon herself hasn't streamed since 27th March, likely to process the whole situation with Bilibili.

Anyway, about Nolan. It's quite funny that on the NijiID community (at least discord-wise), Nolan is well known by the mostly ID folks there. "Bule dari Ohio" is what they like to call him. (ID TL: "foreigner from ohio"). Apparently likes to rant and people there do notice that he's quite headstrong.

But still hilarious to know.
Mainlanders having a normal one as usual

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Looks like /vt/ is banning people for posting about Froot and asking where the fucking money is.

This shit's retarded even by /vt/ janny standards, I know they probably just click whichever box they feel like arbitrarily for these but it's literally a link to a vtuber's tweet...

Something similar, an ongoing situation, vt anons suspect the account being run by cover.
I can't believe Panko got poached for EN3...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Serafi is currently realizing she isn't part of the young generation anymore (she is 25 not quit hag yet) and chat is commiserating with her

and her internet might be dying as we speak
Edit: it died

She does sound like an old hag sometimes or at least has some of that energy. Honestly, I thought she was in her 30s from the way she talked (Been dealing with internet issues for the last few weeks).

Momozora Seina who was part of Cyberlive, she mostly streamed in spanish, released some twitter singing clips? song parts? I don't know what to really call them but it's a 2 part of her singing. Sounded pretty nice.
Not bad but I fucking hate Mana.

PLEASE GOD FUCKING NO :urtearingmeapart:
FtE92ohWcAMXuH6

EDIT: GOD EXISTS AND THIS IS THE PROOF VESPER DIDNT WON
EDIT2::gunpeko:
The fuck is your problem? Vesper HATES League and loves Dota. This will be one of the best streams. Hes going to rage and mald like there is no tomorrow. Peak content.

I haven't really kept up with the Pikamee situation, did she quit solely because of the vermintide or is there other reasons?
She was going to graduate anyways. Doubt the troonpocalypse had any impact in her decision. That said it was a very poor look that she got harassed for wanting to play the Wizard game and took another hiatus in what should've been her last 2 months of streaming.

Found the timestamp for the New Vegas stream of Vesper dealing with the retarded spammer.

Based

Had to share some incredible fanart.

Namely due to the fourth panel. It's insanely dead-on.

Holy shit thats a good thumbnail.

Hff201

Early Adopter
1680847546951.png
Tweet / Archive

@superduper/Rie is breaking containment, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

EDIT:
1680849876665.png
Tweet / Archive

You're more than just a bug bite to us, Rie, you're a valued member of our community.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 19397
Tweet / Archive

@superduper/Rie is breaking containment, THIS IS NOT A DRILL
WTF IS HAPPENING? First, I get my profile spammed with Rie, then a schizo comes from vt to anti me for anti-ing Rie, now we have Rie piling on me as well! This insolence must not go unpunished!

Absolutely true and real!

Hff201

Early Adopter
WTF IS HAPPENING? First, I get my profile spammed with Rie, then a schizo comes from vt to anti me for anti-ing Rie, now we have Rie piling on me as well! This insolence must not go unpunished!
You can only dodge paying your Hime tax for so long. Judgement is coming, this is only the beginning.

_ly2di028eDEmZ7m.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Absolutely true and real!

Should I become Rielove?
pekora-evilgrin-shadow-70-x-70-gif.19364

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Go get waved at.

I genuinely adore this chinchilla and her commitment to read literally every message sent in chat, but her starting stream at 1 am makes it impossible to regularly watch her. Fuck timezones.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Your days as superduper are numbered. As Minos Prime would put it:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Where did it go wrong in my life for being jealous of vesper getting threatened by kronii..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom