"Do you look at people's feet to feel human again?"Tabby Ragtan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Found the timestamp for the New Vegas stream of Vesper dealing with the retarded spammer.

Imagine being so shit scared of getting cucked by the man who refuses to have sex.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Imagine being so shit scared of getting cucked by the man who refuses to have sex.
That's what happens when you live on /vt/ and start to believe the ironic-posting about Vesper fucking everyone's oshi.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Okay you just got me thinking, what if pikamee and uto got poached by a corpo, and that is why uto is going to private her vods, could also explain her going to twitch like some indies do before they "graduate".
It should be noted there's speculation on if this is actually a graduation or not
Screenshot - 2023-04-06T235502.535.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Found the timestamp for the New Vegas stream of Vesper dealing with the retarded spammer.

Tried looking around but can't really find anything.
Do we know what the basis is for the Kronii x Vesper rrat?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Tried looking around but can't really find anything.
Do we know what the basis is for the Kronii x Vesper rrat?
they literally just did a one on one collab with Vesper about a week after Kronii said she wouldn't stream her PoV when collabing with the Stars. After that, it just spawned.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Being in /vt/ literally reduces my enjoyment of chuubas and depresses the fuck out me, if reality worked like /vt/ thinks it does this industry would have ended in 2020. I do understand that /vt/'s (and 4chuds' in general) purpose is to be peak counterculture and bitch about everything but it definitely gets tiring after a while.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Had to share some incredible fanart.

Namely due to the fourth panel. It's insanely dead-on.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Being in /vt/ literally reduces my enjoyment of chuubas and depresses the fuck out me, if reality worked like /vt/ thinks it does this industry would have ended in 2020. I do understand that /vt/'s (and 4chuds' in general) purpose is to be peak counterculture and bitch about everything but it definitely gets tiring after a while.
/vt/ is only entertaining as a dumpster or zoo whenever anons want to be pointlessly mad at a 3 second comment from a 5 hour vod or some shit

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
they literally just did a one on one collab with Vesper about a week after Kronii said she wouldn't stream her PoV when collabing with the Stars. After that, it just spawned.
I can't believe he wore her jaw out and gave her TMJ, have some self control guys :educateyourself:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Honestly, memeing aside that "I will kill you" came out like a legit girlfriend about to flip her shit and vesper folding immediatelly to maybe get some action this century was the icing on the cake.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Alright quick question, for those that have a twitter account, do you follow both your oshi (or vtubers you like) and their RM in the same account or do you have a second account to follow their RM.
For me it's no different than any creator I follow.
So what if I follow both the Vtuber and the roommate no one but the truly autistic like us here will even make the connection. To the outsider it'll just be two separate creators. I'm also subbed to both Dez and Lando on YouTube and I'll interact like I do any other creator...
Rarely

niggaphil

I wanna ask does anyone know the which version of the puyo puyo vs tetris 2 is used for nijisanji tournament? Cause later i am trying to stream snipe some talents. thanks

:cursedpeko:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
> Green reddit
> Counter culture

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
> Green reddit
> Counter culture
Not like cool counter culture, more like edgy pre-teen bs hating everything just cuz it's popular.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I still think it's funny that Tenma openly looks up hentai of herself (I don't know why the embedded tweet also includes Fear & Hunger).

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here are the two tongue twister A-chan did in the stream

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I still think it's funny that Tenma openly looks up hentai of herself
It's because she gets like 5 times the spicy artwork of any of the other girls, minus maybe Lumi.

niggaphil

I still think it's funny that Tenma openly looks up hentai of herself (I don't know why the embedded tweet also includes Fear & Hunger).

well, she openly endorsed some of her nsfw artwork before in the twitter. This is the power of straight old hag who love macho man and dislike yaoi/yuri and femboys.

It's because she gets like 5 times the spicy artwork of any of the other girls, minus maybe Lumi.
Source please, for hag scientific research

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Based off of a few different websites, it looks like it's Pippa (duh), Tenma, and then Airi. Lumi doesn't seem all that popular with hentai artists.
well, she openly endorsed some of her nsfw artwork before in the twitter. This is the power of straight old hag who love macho man and dislike yaoi/yuri and femboys.
Looking at some of his other work, I think it was the same guy that she used for her stream. He's actually pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom