"woman tears nice"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks Wasted Life

I haven't really kept up with the Pikamee situation, did she quit solely because of the vermintide or is there other reasons?
She took a break, was excited about playing HL, got harassed, took another break, then announced she was quitting. Word was she had planned to quit anyway. I'd imagine she was on the fence during her break, was happy to return, and decided to actually do it once the troon army raided.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
In the ancient world, the sheer amount of salt extractable from that stream would have been the wealth of an empire.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I haven't really kept up with the Pikamee situation, did she quit solely because of the vermintide or is there other reasons?
Okay you just got me thinking, what if pikamee and uto got poached by a corpo, and that is why uto is going to private her vods, could also explain her going to twitch like some indies do before they "graduate".

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Stop talking about pick horse whore!!!
MOM AND HER MOM ARE STREAMING!!!!!

Is my eyesight that fucked up, or is that a Saberface? :shiinastare:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Okay you just got me thinking, what if pikamee and uto got poached by a corpo, and that is why uto is going to private her vods, could also explain her going to twitch like some indies do before they "graduate".
This got me wondering why nobody said :"Uto to Vshojo" like Mirai Akari and Pikamee and NO the Uto problems dont seem to matter to them as they have Nazuna so Uto going there wouldnt be that crazy

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
My only regret is not joining sooner.

That was a ton of fun. I was dying at the malding at the end. I only wish the stream went on longer, but that might've broken everyone's minds. Well everyone except Kronii ofc.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
It wouldn't be a problem if they just had more girls to fill in the empty space...
Monkey paws curls again, more girls means more special events (birthday concerts, etc) which leads to even more studio time needed meaning more frequent trips to japan, therefore more streams overall but the number of streams that individual members do goes down even more.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nah, I think it's pretty obvious what's actually happening

She's going to become a professional voice actress. That's why she was gone for months at a time after all

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
My only regret is not joining sooner.

That was a ton of fun. I was dying at the malding at the end. I only wish the stream went on longer, but that might've broken everyone's minds. Well everyone except Kronii ofc.
This is going to be the last damn time I mention this, but I take only a MILLISECOND of a peek at chat and I see "Nolan Crush: LMAOOOOOOOOO" and it almost immediately vanishes as well. FUCK YOU FOR CONDITIONING MY BRAIN TO RECOGNIZE YOU IN CHAT

I swear to christ I'm going to sabotage myself on my deathbed by remembering your stupid ass name just before I die. If I do, then I'm going to give you a heart attack after I die, assuming I die first.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She took a break, was excited about playing HL, got harassed, took another break, then announced she was quitting. Word was she had planned to quit anyway. I'd imagine she was on the fence during her break, was happy to return, and decided to actually do it once the troon army raided.
She told Pomu she was quitting in January and and GYARI said it had been decided for quite a while.

foto_no_exif (3).png

The fuck is that name

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is going to be the last damn time I mention this, but I take only a MILLISECOND of a peek at chat and I see "Nolan Crush: LMAOOOOOOOOO" and it almost immediately vanishes as well. FUCK YOU FOR CONDITIONING MY BRAIN TO RECOGNIZE YOU IN CHAT
The Nolan Detector addon will now occupy brain storage and remove a couple of your core childhood memories. Thank you for installing the Nolan Detector addon.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Nah, I think it's pretty obvious what's actually happening

She's going to become a professional voice actress. That's why she was gone for months at a time after all
On her return stream on twitch, she said she was on kyoto working in a "movie store" so i don't think her not streaming for a year had to do with voice acting.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe they should play a game that isn't 90% RNG? This is their own fault.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
-calli tells dez to kill himself
-dez calls kronii a sick fuck
-kronii buck breaks vesper and wins with an asspull blessed by the rng gods
-vesper wins reluctantly and has to play league

Such a goldmine of content for clippers and I wish we would get more of these regularly.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Every single game they played in this setup was at least like 80% RNG, and Kronii won everything except one Mario Party game.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
80% of the salt comes from RNG and thats good content

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
PC bear is live and having BGM volume issues as is tradition.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Found the timestamp for the New Vegas stream of Vesper dealing with the retarded spammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom