"I'm just gonna avoid the asshole part; Is this the right way to eat it?"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disappointment

@The Nousagi why are you like this?

On the one hand, I'm glad I'm not the only one to chip a tooth attempting to move metal with my teeth. On the other hand, I was a young and stupid freshman when I did. Hopefully it was a small chip and not a full on "tooth ruined" moment.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina is doing more dance lessons.
ina_lessons.PNG

ina_no_toes.PNG

The chat reflects the streamer.
ina_hikki.PNG

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Magni Dezmond got 200K subs, going to celebrate with unarchived loopstation concert, with handcam

A lot of people there in the replies, from Yagoo and Holostars to Pako and Hyde, Scarra (OfflineTV), OniGiri, Reimu and Kyo, Shylily, girl_dm and more

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Seems Lia's Collab is going well lol also here's some nice moth fanart

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
New Shiina letter dropped. Extra small lettering to fit everything. :shiinawangy:
Such a sweet letter, too. All her letters are sweet but this one felt a bit extra, which is weird since she wasn't even gushing on the cookies as much, but what she said felt genuine and it was cute reading about her time off with her grandfather.
Also yeah this girl has some big-time unresolved paternal issues, sorry Shiina I still love you but dayum.

Then again parent issues seem to be a thing among sadgirl anime women
Screenshot_20230406-183950-231.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Clip Tax

Full version here:
On the topic, of the clip, what is she even trying to say? :whatastory:

I literally have no clue on what point she is trying to make here. Is this just a fever dream? @BlueSharkTV Do you understand the point being made here?

She was talking about the intricacies of internet culture and different forms of media, clashing to create a character that resembles a celebrity, and how said celebrity acts in a way that could be described by the term "fuckboi" therefore, inadvertently bleeding said personality into a character played by a different individual.
I just pulled this out of my ass, i have no idea wtf she is talking about and nobody else does either, but that's what jetlag and insomnia does to a MF (still love her though).:depressedtako:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Neuro just called herself a 9/10 on craziness, then called Vedal a she again. Vedal's lucky if she calls him "he" three out of five times.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Such a sweet letter, too. All her letters are sweet but this one felt a bit extra, which is weird since she wasn't even gushing on the cookies as much, but what she said felt genuine and it was cute reading about her time off with her grandfather.
Also yeah this girl has some big-time unresolved paternal issues, sorry Shiina I still love you but dayum.
:icanfixher::wtfman::shiinawangy:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Neuro just called herself a 9/10 on craziness, then called Vedal a she again. Vedal's lucky if she calls him "he" three out of five times.
He'll be lucky to get her to finally say his name correctly at this rate.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's a very sweet letter and I'm so glad she's doing better and has resolved her work problems. But yeah, she has very intense issues and it's very different from the typical versions, probably because she also had to assume a parental role and later financial support of her sister. In a way she had to be the dad for both of them and never got that support for herself. 💜:shiinawangy:💜
You can't fix perfection 🏅:shiinastare:🏅

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
All this Rie hate was planned in advance to acquire free fanart. All according to keikaku!

dwai
It's so strange after all this time to see superduper admitting to want something that has Rie on it, even if it is just fanart.

can't believe he also singlehandedly changed a thread's opinion on /vt/ about her. Guess he really is... superduper.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Not_glowie

Just lurking
It's a very sweet letter and I'm so glad she's doing better and has resolved her work problems. But yeah, she has very intense issues and it's very different from the typical versions, probably because she also had to assume a parental role and later financial support of her sister. In a way she had to be the dad for both of them and never got that support for herself. 💜:shiinawangy:💜

You can't fix perfection 🏅:shiinastare:🏅
What's up with Shiina and smell stickers? I was meaning to ask for a long time, it's not a reference for anything disgusting. Right?

Ensok

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I didn't see it posted earlier but Serafi is playing Metal Hellsinger. Hopefully doing research to become a better Futacoochie Mana.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What's up with Shiina and smell stickers? I was meaning to ask for a long time, it's not a reference for anything disgusting. Right?
It's one of her chat emotes, it's just "Imagine the smell" (of Tiffa from ff7 and such). She drew all her emotes on streams and they're really good.
shiinaemotes.PNG

What I like is that they look very distinct at emote size. Many, many, many (near all) vtubers have these cute emotes that look alright at full drawing size but all look almost the same or unintelligible at emote size when actually used in chat. The green thing with light sticks is her pet hermit crab Beanut.

As for for why the smell and the wtf emotes are stickers here.....because it's funny? I don't know, I'd sure make use of the malding and heart ones if we had them.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I didn't see it posted earlier but Serafi is playing Metal Hellsinger. Hopefully doing research to become a better Futacoochie Mana.

My favorite game released last year. Its so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom