"Mamabear is very concerned about weird people online; What she doesn't know is that I'm also weird"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She's getting gaslit by Neuro currently so that didn't take long.
How and why does everyone get "gaslit" by a fucking bot? Are people so retarded that a bot spewing random statements tangentially related to the topic at hand somehow confuse them into questioning their own memory?
I don't really get what the appeal of Neuro is, it just sounds like a typical AI chatbot without all of the fun racism.
It's a gimmick, neuro is kind of like a talkshow host, she's not that interesting or talented in her own right (because she's a fucking bot) but people tune in to watch their favorite chuubas fuck around with it. If neuro didn't do collabs she wouldn't be nearly as popular.
On top of the fact that people will literally oshi anything in this fucking community.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
How and why does everyone get "gaslit" by a fucking bot? Are people so retarded that a bot spewing random statements tangentially related to the topic at hand somehow confuse them into questioning their own memory?
When you're a sadgirl like Lia, it's so incredibly easy to be manipulated by anything. Even a bot. That, and zoomer.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I don't really get what the appeal of Neuro is, it just sounds like a typical AI chatbot without all of the fun racism.
On its own it's incredibly soulless but in collabs seeing people have to put up with a retarded chatbot can be pretty funny. I especially like Neuro when it interacts with its creator Vedal, it feels much more natural when they talk, probably because Neuro was initially trained on just Vedal and it's more familiar with him than anyone else (if I'm even understanding how this shit works right). The clip below showcases what I mean pretty well

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I haven't seen anyone post this yet, but Fujikura Uruka of Phase Connect teased a new outfit:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You guys need to be careful talking about Henri's oshi like that. He's a Disney villain and on edge right now. :smugselen:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
After the perm bullshit that may have sent him to holo prison vesper is probably just saving himself further tardrage and just check if something is available and if it ain't it's someone else's problem to ask for them. My theory is that he tried to get the perms himself, somehow succeeded and that got him in trouble then he flipped his shit on the manager. The only one I know that kinda got the perms herself was selen because I remember her saying how she had to search for interviews of the devs to show her manager to be able to play that shooter game from vampire the masquerade because the devs never responded to them asking for perms. It would be peak japanese autism if they actually have to make fucking contracts to stream fucking games.

The one corpo who doesn't really give a shit about perms is phase and all the girls are fucking normies who don't know good games and just play flavor of the month(except tenma she played shadow of the colossus, she's alright), they really need a game recommendation guy on the payroll.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
@The Nousagi why are you like this?

What a fucking buffoon. How do you suffer such a massive fucking L from your own watch?

Also, Altare and his Korean blood makes him the most terrifying three points for an Apex team I've ever seen. god I wish I was Korean

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Kalion

:)
Seems Vedal has forbidden Neuro-sama from responding to "femboy" or any adjacent terms.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
After the perm bullshit that may have sent him to holo prison vesper is probably just saving himself further tardrage.
Totally agree with this, I kinda felt like the beef was mostly vesper getting frustrated with management overall (which I think is totally plausible) and then he angrily said something to that takeshi guy, who suspended him (instead of you know, actually taking the time to understand why he got mad).
Seems Vedal has forbidden Neuro-sama from responding to "femboy" or any adjacent terms.
Unfortunate, yeah. This collab would have been better before neuro-sama got de-based. I feel like lia's trying to nudge her to say funny shit, and its just not biting.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Vedal needs to not let twitch cuck him. Look what happened to Nothing Forever. The psycho unhinged shit is part of the draw

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Neuro-sama cucking Lia with Fishman. This collab has had its moments but it's pretty clear the poor thing's been neutered.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
New Shiina letter dropped. Extra small lettering to fit everything. :shiinawangy:

lvl8

Wow called Lia a dumbass.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
GUYS FAUNA SHOWED HER 3D MODEL IN THE MEMBERS STREAM!
3DFONA.png
I mean hey, I never said how much she showed. She said there is something wrong with her face, and she doesn't like it. She might show it sometime soon though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
GUYS FAUNA SHOWED HER 3D MODEL IN THE MEMBERS STREAM!
View attachment 19358
I mean hey, I never said how much she showed. She said there is something wrong with her face, and she doesn't like it. She might show it sometime soon though.
My rrat over Anya, Fauna, Kronii, and IRyS being unfinished grows stronger every day.
:cursedbae:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
ALLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS!!! Line up and bust out the stars and stripes, today our Horse returns! :gurasemperfi: :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom