"this is dumb and stupid. fun ruining cunts, get the rope"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wew

Male hag love!
vesper often asks for game perms in his zatsus and has repeatedly said that he is not gonna ask for perms for any game that other holos havent already played. he seemed pretty dead set on not ever going through the permission process again so i think its safe to say it was xcom all along.

He kept saying he doesnt want to bother the managers with perms since they are pretty busy which honestly sounds like something they told him as they were suspending him. which is honestly a disappointment coz a big part of vespers appeal was playing games that are outside the regular holoen rotation

Edit:
also looks like vesper has finally had it with the china lvl coz he is just shooting his way through
he didnt want to push for new perms thanks to holofest making all managers busy but he also doesnt want to deal with that xcom bullshit again

Piarro

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's time. Place your bets on how long it'll take before Neuro just continually says "Filtered"?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Something I just remembered that makes Vesper's Hitman perms spergery even more retarded in hindsight, I know Fauna's played the New York level in Freelancer, and that's a Hitman 2 stage and I don't think she got bonked for it.

Just took some time to click through Fauna's last Hitman stream from about a week ago, she also plays Sapienza, Colorado and Paris in that stream, which are Hitman 1 locations in the World of Assassination trilogy. I feel that she's played more of the old stages in other streams but I might be misremembering if they were played in Hitman 3 or not. I also wonder if maybe there's some weird gay loophole for Freelancer on older maps.

More companies need to hire/create/sponsor vtubers to play games for advertising because nothing inspires me to play the game more than watching some dope slog their way through a game. I'm going to add another 10 hours of playtime to Hitman 3 just out of spite for Vesper suffering through Chinkytown in what's going to be the most ass-backwards way once he realizes he has to go all the way out of the underground ICA facility to get the other guy in an entirely second area, then come all the way back to access the data core.
IRyS and Bae were playing through the campaign starting with Hitman 1, too, just a couple days before him. Permissions were just weird when the games were technically separate. They could not even play Hitman 3 before World of Assassination came out. Now they clearly have Hitman 3 perms which has all the games baked into it baseline, now.

RatInACage

IRyS and Bae were playing through the campaign starting with Hitman 1, too, just a couple days before him. Permissions were just weird when the games were technically separate. They could not even play Hitman 3 before World of Assassination came out. Now they clearly have Hitman 3 perms which has all the games baked into it baseline, now.
yeah it really just feels like some communication breakdown between vespers managers and covers perm people and instead of pushing his manager to double check he is just letting it ride coz of previous experiences

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The entire series is such a fucking nightmare of titles as well, I think it was Pochi (Wanmaru?) that was going to play one of the games and she bought it and for whatever reason didn't have all the other levels but the intro, either having just bought the 'game' that was only the initial intro and none of the additional stages or something else fucked up. Not helping is that all three games are different publishers, at least the most recent is published by the devs themselves but seriously, the release strategy beforehand was cancer and why I never bought the games until I could get huge discounts on complete bundles.

yeah it really just feels like some communication breakdown between vespers managers and covers perm people and instead of pushing his manager to double check he is just letting it ride coz of previous experiences

Probably because the last time Takeshi fucked him on perms, Vesper screamed that if he pulls that shit again he'll show him a real spear while ratting his emotional support boar spear in his face, and so like the coward bitch he is Takeshi is too afraid to give Vesper any solid answers and just coast his survival on not having to rile up the feisty gaijin with the Corposticker 3500.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
More events added in HoloMeet One in Indonesia:smugmoona:one in Malaysia:Vesper-UNHINGED: and one in Australia:cursedbae:
The one in Indonesia I recognized, since it's one of the biggest (currently) animu/weeb convention in that country and Hololive ID has made their presences as far as the last year convention. That convention is also a bit cursed, since last year they managed to epically fuck up the first day causing a huge line and lack of tickets causing a lot of angry weebs voicing their distaste over the EO's fuck up.

And this year is also cursed too, since they were supposed to be on March, but because of some shenanigans involving sudden need by government investor related event using the same location (though it is rumoured that it has something to do with a very high ranking police officer's daughter arranged marriage where they used one of the hall near the location) causes the con to get delayed to May, causing yet another legitimate malding from people who has spent their money to get plane tickets or hotel reservations.

I do wonder if there's gonna be more cursed shenanigans when the convention really happened on that date. I wish I have enough money to get the ticket that has chance to meet the HoloID girls though.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia likers getting cucked hard rn, they can't compete with Neuro
1680815134830.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

The entire series is such a fucking nightmare of titles as well, I think it was Pochi (Wanmaru?) that was going to play one of the games and she bought it and for whatever reason didn't have all the other levels but the intro, either having just bought the 'game' that was only the initial intro and none of the additional stages or something else fucked up. Not helping is that all three games are different publishers, at least the most recent is published by the devs themselves but seriously, the release strategy beforehand was cancer and why I never bought the games until I could get huge discounts on complete bundles.
There was a dumb as fuck "release pack" for each previous Hitman games levels in Hitman 3. When they launched Freelancer a few months ago, they gave everyone Hitman 1 and 2 levels for free. The new trilogy is phenomenal but holy fuck the releases were bungled by so much retard shit. The first game, Hitman (2016), only had Paris available for a month. They tried to do an episodic release where they'd release a new level every month instead of waiting for 6 months and dropping the game with all the levels anyways.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter
It's time. Place your bets on how long it'll take before Neuro just continually says "Filtered"?

I'm waiting for the moment the AI buck breaks Lia into a existential psychosis. And I say that as a Lia Liker btw.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I'm waiting for the moment the AI buck breaks Lia into a existential psychosis. And I say that as a Lia Liker btw.
She's getting gaslit by Neuro currently so that didn't take long.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
There was a dumb as fuck "release pack" for each previous Hitman games levels in Hitman 3. When they launched Freelancer a few months ago, they gave everyone Hitman 1 and 2 levels for free. The new trilogy is phenomenal but holy fuck the releases were bungled by so much retard shit. The first game, Hitman (2016), only had Paris available for a month. They tried to do an episodic release where they'd release a new level every month instead of waiting for 6 months and dropping the game with all the levels anyways.
Yeah. I'm aware. I've been a fan of the series since Codename 47 and have always bought them new up until Absolution kind of put me off a bit and the episodic greed of the 2016 reboot put me off. I think one of them I got for free some somewhere because I can't remember actually paying for one of them but I own a copy, so whatever lol.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lia: Do you think Vtubers are better off making videogame content or are they better suited to variety content?
Neuro: [Filtered]

Neuro: You should play more Minecraft Lia
Lia: Yeah pass.
I wonder who really set this collab up?
1680326300890781.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't really get what the appeal of Neuro is, it just sounds like a typical AI chatbot without all of the fun racism.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't really get what the appeal of Neuro is, it just sounds like a typical AI chatbot without all of the fun racism.
It used to have more edge, but iirc Vedal had to tone it back and add strict filters to her after she got banned from Twitch for two weeks for denying the Holocaust.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I think it has more to do with it being dressed up as an anime girl and being slightly rigged. I do like listening to her interact with her creator.

Also Neuro is Shondopilled.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It used to have more edge, but iirc Vedal had to tone it back and add strict filters to her after she got banned from Twitch for two weeks for denying the Holocaust.
Let's get this whole site banned from Twitch and Russia now:
1680816539518.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom