"I was totally fine with kickadas (Cicadas) as a kid. I told you guys I had a picture of... they were not kickadas, but I had 5 stag beetles on my shoulders and I was like 'yaay!' I don't think I can do that now"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Fucking goddamn chumbuds are completely ruining this survey segment...

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Not even close
494E4DF8-E226-4C51-A7A5-F6D82AFD4E03.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Speaking of Fauna, I kinda wonder how old she is, or whether she's just really good at doing her reps regarding the pre-zoomer internet. She picked up a loss reference and sounded a little nostalgic about it, and when someone mentioned an xbox, she made a remark about "it's 2010, we're playing CoD, and I'm about to say bad things about your mom."

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I wonder how much she has changed since her depression arc? Course I also wonder if the poor girl has been the victim of really shit doctors. She's described herself like Smeagol or some shit when she's just a normal, albeit short girl
I don't think she changes that much superficially, more just her energy levels, at least with her recent short depression/fatigue periods. She's had longer depression arcs in the past and at least one alcoholic period where she gained some weight. She talked about how many of her friends dumped her because she didn't make their Instagram pics look perfect anymore. Breaks my heart.
Shiina, abbs or tummy, straitmASSster butt or not, you're my #1 💜 :shiinawangy: 💜
For real though why are you the person i always spot in chat?
It's either Gay-dar or Tard-sight :retard:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Speaking of Fauna, I kinda wonder how old she is, or whether she's just really good at doing her reps regarding the pre-zoomer internet. She picked up a loss reference and sounded a little nostalgic about it, and when someone mentioned an xbox, she made a remark about "it's 2010, we're playing CoD, and I'm about to say bad things about your mom."
Probably mid-20s. Out of all the EN girls, she has the highest power level and even knew about Pippa before she membered. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she browsed the farms or here.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Probably mid-20s. Out of all the EN girls, she has the highest power level and even knew about Pippa before she membered. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she browsed the farms or here.
According to iketog she is 26

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (2).png

How did they get shipping so cheap on this, but they can't figure it out for Birthday merch

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
pretty sure you also only get the cheap shipping if you only order the concert stuff

The Rrat

Early Adopter
preety sure you also only get the cheap shipping if you only order the concert stuff
It must be weight based or something, idk. I threw in 10 buttons, it didn't change. I threw in a pair of Tempantsu, no change. IRyS tapestry made it jump $20.

Edit: A single acrylic stand made it go up $15 bucks. This shit makes no sense.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I am SEETHING right now. Some femboy has posted Rie not one day, not two days, but THREE DAYS IN A ROW on my profile! I don't know how much longer I can handle this blatant abuse!
:pippaseethe;

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I am SEETHING right now. Some femboy has posted Rie not one day, not two days, but THREE DAYS IN A ROW on my profile! I don't know how much longer I can handle this blatant abuse!
Are you sure that isn't just a mirror?

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
It's exposure therapy.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
stop self-advertising yourself rie

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Unrelated question, anyone know a good guide on making a forum-bot?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Unrelated question, anyone know a good guide on making a forum-bot?
1) Kidnap a phase connect girl
2) Deprive her of her meds
3) Profit

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
you brought this upon yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom