Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter

1680649592772.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
No, she did say it, but I expect 0 follow through because she's just in a generally fucking awful mood and complaining about everything right now.

She was already in a bad mood before and then some schizo Korean dude who unironically calls himself a sorcerer DMd her a fucking tarot reading in a half broken wall of Japanese gibberish showing a bad omen and warning her of betrayers and she blew up about people DMing her stupid shit and got in an even worse mood.
I'm going to trust you on that, but people have a tendency to do dumb shit when they're in a pissy mood that they (sometimes) regret later on.

Autisticus

I'm going to trust you on that, but people have a tendency to do dumb shit when they're in a pissy mood that they (sometimes) regret later on.
I mean, she's definitely sued persistent 5ch posters before, but only specific and particularly egregious ones that were unironically stalking her.

Over all though, she's notorious for saying things in the moment like this and never going anywhere with it.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
What lesson? Other than not to bow down to outrage culture and dont get pissy when people turn their back on you after a minor inconvenience everything else seems fine.
What you didn't watch the stream?

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Kalion

:)
There are many old PC games she could probably get perms for easily because no one cares about them.
That's exactly why it would be so hard to get perms for them.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
But why would you, isn't she perfect just the way she is? :smugrys:
I'd teach how to say many words properly. That's an imperfection that I cannot look past.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
But why would you, isn't she perfect just the way she is? :smugrys:
It's gaslighting; I say I'll fix her, and then not change anything.
Actually wait, I can help hold up her noodle arms in a t-pose to fix her calibration.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nice looking vtuber there. Of course, they're from Canada. They're always from Canada.
Regardless, she seems to have met the requirements to get affiliate on there for one stream already. Yet there's not much Kick gives you for subscriptions as the channel emotes are actually given to all followers on that channel, Kick is more promoting the fact that 95% of the revenue goes to the streamer. Plus it was said on that stream that there's no PayPal support as it's all done through Stripe, which might put some off.

That being said, anyone want to start a vtuber group that streams exclusively on there? You can laugh at that but someone might do that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Imakuni's (or "Kuni" as her vtuber is known as) debut is starting.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena is continuing her deep-dive into cults

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I'd teach how to say many words properly. That's an imperfection that I cannot look past.
I love how IRyS kyurrently pronounces words, makes her special
Oh man I just remembered the C T R L arc

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She was already in a bad mood before and then some schizo Korean dude who unironically calls himself a sorcerer DMd her a fucking tarot reading in a half broken wall of Japanese gibberish showing a bad omen and warning her of betrayers and she blew up about people DMing her stupid shit and got in an even worse mood.
Didn't Mio do a reading at the beginning of 2022 with some advice to Rushia that would have saved her from this whole situation?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I ain't caught up on the thread. Clock me if you gotta.

But a little rrat squeaked in my ear today about the recent Lumi kerfuffle. "Our star thief is a cunning tard," squeaked the rrat, "Suppose that Lumi, knowing her old pals from Cyberlive, knew how they would react to her using their old models? Suppose that she expected - or at least hoped - that they would make asses of themselves trying to cancel her if she did that? Suppose that it was bait, a 4D chess move, a clever stratagem from the Star that Glows?"

Now I have no idea, and I make no accusations. I just happen to find the idea of Lumi as a shadowy manipulator appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom