"'Which Niji/HoloEN girl are you going for next', your oshi. I'm going for your oshi. Which one's your oshi? Oh he left!? Damn it! Come baaack! C'mon come baaack! I was just joking dude c´mon! Come baaack! I hurt his feelings? I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING FOR HIS OSHI I was just fucking around! It's banter! I don't actually wanna hurt anyone's feelings, it's just a bit dude! Ahh fuck"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Honestly not sure on if this goes here or in the /vt/ insanity and antis thread so just gonna post it here.

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

Nazuna is considering legal action against 4chan. Presuming it even actually happens or goes through I’d keep your eyes peeled for the potential Lolsuit to come.

If somebody can independently verify that this isn't just the average anon scizopost I will definitely feature it. This has the potential to be hilarious.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
She will be in for a real shock when whoever at VShojo tells her that the US is, in fact, not Japan and the chance of a successful lawsuit is exactly 0.
It's the thought that counts, even if it is a retarded one.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Hasn't been updated since ID3, nice! (you'll see why in a sec.) Bae just out of the top 10, maybe next time.
sort-2023-04-04(15_58_41).png

The HoloEN tickets should go on-sale sometime on the 5th. Of course it is through ticketmaster, so whoever is gonna try and get some, get ready to be fucked.
I assume this will be the page once it goes live. Still deciding if I want to bite the bullet on these; 'cause airfare is going to cost me more then the tickets.

Art tweet from Pochi for Calli's birthday

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Honestly not sure on if this goes here or in the /vt/ insanity and antis thread so just gonna post it here.

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

Nazuna is considering legal action against 4chan. Presuming it even actually happens or goes through I’d keep your eyes peeled for the potential Lolsuit to come.
Reminder that 4chan bans proxies/VPNs for the explicit purpose of datamining and selling you out to the feds every time you make a funpost that riles some tard up to the point of a civil suit or criminal charges.
Do not fool yourself into thinking you are safe posting there. Never fedpost there or you will get fucked over.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Say hello to your new Jannies faggots!
1680646808546.png

1680646834975.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I will try to be civil here as @The Nousagi is a poster here. I don't like his content, I think he's annoying and adds nothing of value to the information he regurgitates. He actually makes it worse with his voice and speaking about himself. I was very glad to no longer see his garbage posted here and it's too bad it has returned.
So I actually liked Nousagi before the whole twitter incident. His videos were decently-researched and well-edited, and it's nice to have some material with a bit of professionalism and intelligence in contrast to the coom-addled idiots and retards that seem to flock to vtubing. I'm glad my opinion of him was reinforced by Pippa saying he helping her out behind the scenes in the past.

Which makes his actions when Twitter called for his cancellation all the more baffling to me. Instead of listening to the people who said they valued his content, especially those who valued it to the extent of paying for it, he instead did everything possible wrong, listened to a bunch of randoms on twitter looking to be outraged and likely do not know or care about him, and then released an edited video that included him crying. Like what the fuck.

I hope he's learned some lessons from all of that, but they all seem to be the wrong ones from what he's posted so far. Sigh.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
If somebody can independently verify that this isn't just the average anon scizopost I will definitely feature it. This has the potential to be hilarious.
If the retarded translator on her screen and what some of the chat is saying is anything to go by, it does seem to be the case. She is mentioning a few things here and there that line up with what the post is saying, 4chan and 5chan in specific. (chat is also saying something about 4chan should be quivering right now judging by translator?) Still gonna look at it some more, but it seems true at first glance.

Edit: Yeah, pretty sure it's real.

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
The thread actually included her most recent vod, timestamped with when she said it. Probably should have included that in my original post so here it is.

Edit:
Aaaand great seems like timestamps don’t want to work with the embed so here is a direct link

kestraline

Early Adopter
she's still around? I still wonder what shit went down because she abandoned her main channel and basically memory holed her tranny friend commie.
She said before she didn't have full ownership of the old channel and given what happened to other Eilene channels (one of them got hacked recently) Moe made another YouTube channel that barely anyone knows about.

She basically turned herself into a 2view and doesn't seem bothered about it, but at the same time she doesn't really want to grow and people do notice that. At the end of the day she just wants to do her own thing and eventually fade away like all the other older vtubers did.

Even if she did have a decent amount of followers on the old YouTube plus Twitch, it doesn't matter because a lot of them are lost followers who moved on and watched other things instead. Plus not streaming for a few months on a few occasions likely caused a loss too.

She doesn't seem to have much positive things to say about Eilene because they barely did anything with her. And as for Comdost she wasn't happy about her management skills (or lack off), but they have their own Twitch and seem to stream nearly every day, still using TTS though.

It's a shame really but you can't force someone to do things if they don't see themselves as sticking around as a streamer for much longer.

Limkin

If these sites somehow survived despite loads of high profile politicians, businessmen and other rich and influential people thinking the world would be a better place without them, then one dumb menhera is for a rude awakening that winning one case in Japan against one guy who was dumb enough to use easily traceable to irl persona account is not equal to eliminating any kind of criticism against you on an international scale.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She will be in for a real shock when whoever at VShojo tells her that the US is, in fact, not Japan and the chance of a successful lawsuit is exactly 0.
1336580.jpg

Here you go, happy sweeping!

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Why did no one tell me the most important stream of the week was going on right now? Shame.
She woke up and chose VIOLENCE.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Autisticus

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

She's been absolutely exhausting for the last 3 or 4 days, honestly. I knew shit was gonna be no fun for a while when she almost ended her Minecraft stream because Discord wouldn't let her rename herself to Nazzy for obvious reasons. Started hitting her table and spilled her tea and everything. Took a while for someone to eventually communicate the issue with that name to her.

Not to mention her 2 hour rant followed by almost 2 hours of Apex last stream. Shit sucks.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If these sites somehow survived despite loads of high profile politicians, businessmen and other rich and influential people thinking the world would be a better place without them, then one dumb menhera is for a rude awakening that winning one case in Japan against one guy who was dumb enough to use easily traceable to irl persona account is not equal to eliminating any kind of criticism against you on an international scale.
I’m just gonna say it: she’s a big dumb meanie poopoo head.
(Enjoy the upcoming lawsuit for hosting these mean statements about a crazy lady, Proctor)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
She's been absolutely exhausting for the last 3 or 4 days, honestly. I knew shit was gonna be no fun for a while when she almost ended her Minecraft stream because Discord wouldn't let her rename herself to Nazzy for obvious reasons. Started hitting her table and spilled her tea and everything. Took a while for someone to eventually communicate the issue with that name to her.

Not to mention her 2 hour rant followed by almost 2 hours of Apex last stream. Shit sucks.
Were my ears not deceiving me then? She is going after 4 and 5chan?
I feel bad that you must endure this, but then again you did choose her.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

MikeNeko: Will graduate from life after suing the wrong person and losing in court.
It's all coming together. :smugrys:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Congratulations on your new job.

Autisticus

Were my ears not deceiving me then? She is going after 4 and 5chan?
I feel bad that you must endure this, but then again you did choose her.
No, she did say it, but I expect 0 follow through because she's just in a generally fucking awful mood and complaining about everything right now.

She was already in a bad mood before and then some schizo Korean dude who unironically calls himself a sorcerer DMd her a fucking tarot reading in a half broken wall of Japanese gibberish showing a bad omen and warning her of betrayers and she blew up about people DMing her stupid shit and got in an even worse mood.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Regarding "fitting in hololive", I disagree considering her very niche gaming interests and permission hell this would land her in. She's fed up with being managed anyway.
Honestly I think she can get around it. There are many old PC games she could probably get perms for easily because no one cares about them.

I know a lot of people here are hoping for a Metal Vtuber, and i mentioned a few days ago Serafi Amano from V&U mentioned she planed to do a Metal Karaoke at some point. Well here is her schedule for the next week, Rock & Hip-Hop may have metal in it or that may be a different Karaoke later. However she did a 24-hour stream on Saturday-Sunday and already canceled todays stream and mentioned she might cancel the Karaoke if her voice isn't better by then.

View attachment 18982

Also rrat time but Juna has raided her twice in the past 2 weeks and now a collab, considering she only debuted a few weeks ago and they aren't in the same corp it seems like a lot to me. So i wonder if they know each other irl, or at least their pervious lives interacted before, i have no idea who either of them were before their current personas so i have no evidence. Its just a thought i had.
That could be a thing. Also pretty sure her voice was fucked over the weekend. I wonder if she will be ok by Saturday. I think I heard her mention that shes not really a singer or anything maybe shes just being humble.

edit: He overestimated how busy college would be. That’s a big reason he’s able to return
I didnt do shit in college. Probably the most free time I have ever had. Even more than when I was in high school. Had I been a productive person I wouldve probably learned japanese and actually gotten more seriously into content creation. Kid I worked with started a youtube channel and is currently living off it. Had I started at the same time he did (he had started highschool and I had just started Uni) I probably would've had something decent going on.

Hard for me to know what to make of this. These streamers are 1-2views and don't get much engagement on Twitter - I'm in no position to say that's really a bad thing, but it's the case, so I kind of have a hard time believing there was someone who cared enough to be racist to this girl. But even if it really happened, the proper response would be to ignore it rather than give it this level of attention. I understand that negative feedback gets amplified when you get so little feedback as a whole, but that doesn't change anything.
Either they have 1 dedicated anti which probably knows them irl and just wants to fuck with them or its fake as fuck and they are doing it for pitty clicks.

Kosher doggo is doing a green screen meme thing. She's made some normal dog noises and tried being cute, also doing some VA lines like "Well Played" and such.

Im going to chop this up. Asked Riifu if she could do this after Skye released her short green screen video. Honestly its a pretty smart move. Clippers can use you for memes and reactions even if the clip is not about them.

I've been watching a lot of Onigiri vids on and off recently. She has great energy with collabs or solo and the sprinkles of pon and goofiness while cooking makes her really comfortable to watch. She had a great collab with Nina Kosaka a long time ago. I haven't watched it yet, but here's her collab with Shylily from a few days ago.

I'm sure there are full archives on twitch, but I'm not going there. I used to cook a lot of different foods back in 2020, but stopped recently. She makes me want to go back

Giri is great when shes doing her cooking show and talking. The Nina collab was pretty good where she talked about her parents not knowing she was a Vtuber and whatnot. I hate it when she does the coombait. It just feels so forced.

View attachment 19027
Thread Archive

This fucking retard.

I hope he's learned some lessons from all of that, but they all seem to be the wrong ones from what he's posted so far. Sigh.
What lesson? Other than not to bow down to outrage culture and dont get pissy when people turn their back on you after a minor inconvenience everything else seems fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom