"What the fucj is a Ramadan month is that like a convention or"Kuro Kurenai

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If his past messages are any indication, I don't think he'll measure up to her standards in the toilet roll department.
She walked it back Friday saying the tp roll is average so all he has to is be vocal in the sheets, wear the spice bomb, give her slave sandals and he's in.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Every morning I awaken and curse Biden for refusing to drop the vaccine passport system.

Every night after a Kirsche stream I go to sleep thanking him for saving me from myself.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Every morning I awaken and curse Biden for refusing to drop the vaccine passport system.
Every night after a Kirsche stream I go to sleep thanking him for saving me from myself.
Her Scandinavian trucker dyke stalker might beat you at this rate.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
These people are fucking delusional.
At what point do we run out of made up pronouns to mock these people with because they've already used them?

1680473608663.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Ah, spamming art, like the good ol days of farming for Early Adopter tag. It blows my mind how people have over 1K messages

Autism is a superpower.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Kirsche has been grooming @The Proctor for weeks, why haven't you made a move yet?
Or do you not pass her size queen standard? :whatastory:
What a horrible fate, to have an oshi whose impossibly high standards you will never be able to reach. I'm sure any Temna fans here will be able to relate :smugpipi:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Proctor, do not give up hope! I found a loophole!
il_fullxfull.1739319190_j64x.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
At what point do we run out of made up pronouns to mock these people with because they've already used them?

1680473356140-png.18851
It's like I'm reading something written by an ancient Sumerian demon, what the fuck does everything except "horror enthusiast" and "collective" mean in there?
Proctor, do not give up hope! I found a loophole!
But she's gonna ask him to shove those in his foreskin for safe keeping, like the that one thing she always talks about.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
What a horrible fate, to have an oshi whose impossibly high standards you will never be able to reach. I'm sure any Temna fans here will be able to relate :smugpipi:
Unironically being tall, white, not out of shape would cover most of it for 10ma, also blonde would probably push her over the edge.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
SHE IS RETURNED, ALL IS GOOD IN THE WORLD.
Stream starts tomorrow at 10pm EDT.

Edit: didn't notice the second tweet till just now

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
True, but it's also a good filter for who to watch. I got a personal rat I've been farming, but the last few phase dramas have been reinforcing its credibility. I believe that Chibidoki has beef with phase connect for some reason, and whenever drama like this happens uses the opportunity to make some backhand remarks. Though it's clear, she's smart enough not to beef too publicly though I don't know how long this will continue tell she goes retarded on main.
It is interesting Chibi replied to the drama at all but I've seen her tweet support for either Yuri or Lia (I don't remember which or if it was both) so I don't know about this rrat of yours

Archive

Ticky also replied. Seems like a slow day.
Oh yea I saw Tricky replied too!

Archive

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Did you see Kirsche's new merch?

kirsche-tp-merch.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
But Lumi BLOCKED HER! SHE COULDN'T MESSAGE LUMI! SHE HAD TO MAKE A PUBLIC STINK!

Ignore the fact that she could've just messaged the Phase Connect twitter, or sent in an E-mail or something, y'know.
Reposting the image for posterity:
DM.jpg
For those not in the know, this isn't Lumi blocking Hylo. Discord's default behavior is to disallow DMs unless you are A) a friend, or B) Share a discord server.

So, unshockingly, Lumi unfriended the cunt and as they have no shared servers, Discord themselves told Hylo it couldn't happen. WHICH ALSO MEANS, Hylo made no attempt to join the Phase Connect discord to reach out to her, nor Lumi's own Discord. Which is even more evidence in the "She just wants to fuck with Lumi, not solve a problem" column.
I got a personal rat I've been farming, but the last few phase dramas have been reinforcing its credibility. I believe that Chibidoki has beef with phase connect for some reason, and whenever drama like this happens uses the opportunity to make some backhand remarks. Though it's clear, she's smart enough not to beef too publicly though I don't know how long this will continue tell she goes retarded on main.
Do tell, I'm interested in hearing about this if you have any examples/can give a rough timeline or anything.

Edit:
The fact Kirsche was once studying for a programming degree somehow makes this all so much worse.

As someone who has worked IT for many years, Programming doesn't give you basic computer knowledge. Some of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever had were 15 year vet Cobalt devs who, for some reason, thought it was a good idea to install a program that allows you to print out Coupons for shopping. Which were almost always giant virus bombs.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The fact Kirsche was once studying for a programming degree somehow makes this all so much worse.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
"I will be smarter than a 8 year old Japanese child"- Kirsche Verstahl

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Someone link me to the super secret white supremacy channel in Phascord.

Phase Connect is overwhelmingly some flavor of Asian/Hapa (...)
These people are fucking delusional.
something something, honorary aryans, something something.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Sometimes I sincerely wish the internet would go down for good, or at least for six-eight months in a row, just so these lunatics would be physically forced to interact with people in real life instead of having their delusions enabled online.
Stop advocating for zoomer genocide.

Don't play dumb it's this one
View attachment 18849
I checked and its true.

1680475886194.png

It is interesting Chibi replied to the drama at all but I've seen her tweet support for either Yuri or Lia (I don't remember which or if it was both) so I don't know about this rrat of yours

Archive

Ticky also replied. Seems like a slow day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom