"I can't say deez boobs alright? It doesn't roll off the tongue"Sayu Sincronisity

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The thing is that they do have a point.
It is unbelivably rude to use others' models without their permission, but the way they decided to address the issue just yells "I'm a literal who and I need attention"
Which I'm sure is the case for 9 out of 10 people involved in this shitstorm

Even if I agreed with this (I don't, Cyberlive is fucking dead and nobody even uses those models anymore AFAIK) the way to go about this is to send a PRIVATE MESSAGE to Lumi herself about it. Even if your intentions are bad, it's still the best thing to do, because if she says no or backtalks you, THEN you can get pissy on twitter with receipts and a generic 'i did this in good faith blah blah' disclaimer. This was the cuntiest, womanish way to do things and they deserve all the shit that gets shovelled back over their fence for it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Even if I agreed with this (I don't, Cyberlive is fucking dead and nobody even uses those models anymore AFAIK) the way to go about this is to send a PRIVATE MESSAGE to Lumi herself about it. Even if your intentions are bad, it's still the best thing to do, because if she says no or backtalks you, THEN you can get pissy on twitter with receipts and a generic 'i did this in good faith blah blah' disclaimer. This was the cuntiest, womanish way to do things and they deserve all the shit that gets shovelled back over their fence for it.
But Lumi BLOCKED HER! SHE COULDN'T MESSAGE LUMI! SHE HAD TO MAKE A PUBLIC STINK!

Ignore the fact that she could've just messaged the Phase Connect twitter, or sent in an E-mail or something, y'know.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Whether or not it is wrong depends on who owns those models, did cyberlive pass ownership of the models to the streamers when they went bellyup? If cyberlive took the "character" to the grave with them then its fair game or a very least the people who might actually have a complaint are defunct. If they "characters" are owned by the streamers now then what she did was wrong, those models are owned by someone else and technically what she did might actually be illegal.

They are totally blowing it out of proportion though, considering that she didn't do any damage to the "character" and its not like this is a recurring thing she has done, dming phase connect management and asking to have her delete the files should have been enough.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche is currently talking about the Pokemon TCG player (child) that was disqualified for not stating their pronouns well enough to an adult judge who took offense (goes by they/them). Since my autism is specifically tuned to Pokemon, I've been following this story for a while, and it's ridiculous - and blood pressure raising.
If this is making your blood pressure rise, I hate to break it to you:

Have a flying Korsche in these trying times.
Flying Korsche.gif

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Gee, why does this doxing tangent of Kirsche sounds so timely? :smugpipi:

Nabeshin

But Lumi BLOCKED HER! SHE COULDN'T MESSAGE LUMI! SHE HAD TO MAKE A PUBLIC STINK!

Ignore the fact that she could've just messaged the Phase Connect twitter, or sent in an E-mail or something, y'know.

A few months ago I commissioned an art of lumi with a friend and wanted to get an input of her in a question. I sent a DM to Xalamom and he replied after half an hour with lumi answer for it.

If those people had more than 2 digits IQ they would know that there's other ways to talk to her in a more professional way.

Nabeshin

A good third of Kirsche's chat should be beheaded immediately. Fucking greasy mongoloids who probably shrink away from talking to the cashier getting mad that a 17 year-old kid didn't beat the shit out of some Pokemon card tournament judge.
You should join the 41%

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just saw someone rubbing salt in the wound on /vt/ lmao

1680470447029237.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
@The Proctor your bird has reached Kirsche's window but has just left her confused

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Not my usual fanart post, but here ya go:
FssH23YacAACp6Z.jpg
twitter
And while I was looking for more memes, I found this. Looks like the guy is going to do all of CouncilRyS, I might try figuring out how to get this to work.

Sorry, I don't have any more (sfw) vapoRyS art to post.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
And while I was looking for more memes, I found this. Looks like the guy is going to do all of CouncilRyS, I might try figuring out how to get this to work.

Sorry, I don't have any more (sfw) vapoRyS art to post.

Thank you for this. I was wondering why my screen felt empty again.
Now 3/6 of CouncilRyS infects my screen. It is beautiful.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Not my usual fanart post, but here ya go:
Love Vesper art-tag, and now we have MORfart as well

This one actually makes sense

Ah, spamming art, like the good ol days of farming for Early Adopter tag. It blows my mind how people have over 1K messages

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
Even if I agreed with this (I don't, Cyberlive is fucking dead and nobody even uses those models anymore AFAIK)
Doesn't really matter at all who uses the models, even leaving aside the whole vtuber etiquette that suggests to keep your hands off of other people personas, point is that they are not public domain

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Someone link me to the super secret white supremacy channel in Phascord.

Phase Connect is overwhelmingly some flavor of Asian/Hapa except for Pippa, Lumi and Panko if you count Italians as white.
These people are fucking delusional.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Bless proctorzakharov in her chat they make this easy

this shit

fuck it
Someone link me to the super secret white supremacy channel in Phascord.

Phase Connect is overwhelmingly some flavor of Asian/Hapa except for Pippa, Lumi and Panko if you count Italians as white.
These people are fucking delusional.

Don't play dumb it's this one
1680472922093.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Kirsche has been grooming @The Proctor for weeks, why haven't you made a move yet?
Or do you not pass her size queen standard? :whatastory:
If his past messages are any indication, I don't think he'll measure up to her standards in the toilet roll department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom