"Why doesn't water have calories?"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Does this even involve him in any way or is he just being an actual fag for clout?
They're of zero importance and just trying to get a little bit of clout. I assume the endgame is being noticed by the tankie.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Where's the money Froot?
4fd30e04-2a18-4273-99bc-5dd1e4898c2c_text.gif

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Sometimes I sincerely wish the internet would go down for good, or at least for six-eight months in a row, just so these lunatics would be physically forced to interact with people in real life instead of having their delusions enabled online.
That sounds like a good idea, but I'd also go insane without my fix of Clock Woman. Like, imagine not seeing Kirsche for all of that time. That meth addiction would be pointless!

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you're posting on this site, we're all equally stupid. You just got to cope.
The fool thinks they are above the shit flinging. The wise man picks up the shit and throws it into the ceiling fan, spreading it everywhere.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The fool thinks they are above the shit flinging. The wise man picks up the shit and throws it into the ceiling fan, spreading it everywhere.
My extensive exposure to the filth and muck has mutated me to a form adapted to living within it. The fools that wade into the shit get pulled under the surface and smothered.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Sometimes I sincerely wish the internet would go down for good, or at least for six-eight months in a row, just so these lunatics would be physically forced to interact with people in real life instead of having their delusions enabled online.
Cyberrape is not a joke.
Imagine the tens of dollars Hylo could have gotten from lingerie pics if it wasn't for Lemon woman supporters traveling back in time and leaking them months ago.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No one is stopping you from cow tipping, it's just others will judge you for it.
Stop I don't know how much longer I can hold out :faunacry:
Namisfagfatlegs.PNG

"Save us Doooooooood!"

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The sad thing is that judging from that man's tweets, this is genuinely the largest amount of attention and (non-botted) engagement he's ever gotten.

chihirogumi

This situation is everything I despise about the EN indie vtubing/vtweeting scene condensed into one shitpile. You have:
  • A mean girls clique who are most likely performing gay ops from their little discord shitttalk server to take down a rival over a very minor transgression
  • Fishing for asspats from their simps/clout orbiters who unquestionably believe them because they're blinded by their boner for the vtuber/their clout
  • A couple of the involved talents being literal e-whores who don't have the decency to at least separate it from their vtubing identity.
  • Appealing to shitlibs (Mana is a shitlib larping as a commie) with their weasel words.
  • Whining about crediting artists and permissions like this is fucking school. It's the internet motherfucker. Stop comparing stealing somebodies wallet to somebody using your shitty chibi drawing used for a minute in a joke stream.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why didn't elon kill twitter like everyone said he would? Fuck you muskrat.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Can this Lumi shit get moved into an event thread so I can stop having to look at the a bunch of half-naked fat people, please? Since it does not look like it is gonna end any time soon

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Why didn't elon kill twitter like everyone said he would? Fuck you muskrat.
He is. Just very, very slowly. It'll probably be doomed by around the middle of the year at this rate.
At that point, this place will probably be my only place of information on vtubers, assuming Cover doesn't launch that one app by then.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
The thing is that they do have a point.
It is unbelivably rude to use others' models without their permission, but the way they decided to address the issue just yells "I'm a literal who and I need attention"
Which I'm sure is the case for 9 out of 10 people involved in this shitstorm

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
as well as when they removed the tag "Blind Playthrough" because it 'might be demeaning to blind people'.
You can't be serious.

[Google]

You're serious.

Jesus wept.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
A good third of Kirsche's chat should be beheaded immediately. Fucking greasy mongoloids who probably shrink away from talking to the cashier getting mad that a 17 year-old kid didn't beat the shit out of some Pokemon card tournament judge.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The thing is that they do have a point.
It is unbelivably rude to use others' models without their permission, but the way they decided to address the issue just yells "I'm a literal who and I need attention"
Which I'm sure is the case for 9 out of 10 people involved in this shitstorm
True, but it's also a good filter for who to watch. I got a personal rat I've been farming, but the last few phase dramas have been reinforcing its credibility. I believe that Chibidoki has beef with phase connect for some reason, and whenever drama like this happens uses the opportunity to make some backhand remarks. Though it's clear, she's smart enough not to beef too publicly though I don't know how long this will continue tell she goes retarded on main.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom