"Hey, you, you under 25 or over 25? Leonardo Dicaprio wants to know your location"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I am officially no longer confined to mobile posting with the recent acquisition of a laptop meaning I can archive a ton more efficiently!
To celebrate this I present Shannon (Enna) facecam video complete with on site archive

God this girl should just focus on releasing music. I love her humor but holy shit, she might be the best voice in the entirety of EN Vtubing.

Kirshey also believes this. I don't. I followed a 500-700ccv streamer for years that used it, he had antis, he definitely got reported for it. For vtubers that I know of is whiskey and lumi, they aren't small, they also had antis that would have tried reporting them for it and maybe some other stuff. I do not think retard is bannable by twitch unless you're using it for a immutable characteristic/generalization/etc.
Its pretty random. Twitch has never been a place where the rules get enforced equally. 1 streamer can do something and get a ban and another can be reported for doing the same multiple times and nothing happens. I think its a case-by-case basis depending on whatever staff decides to review the case. I am just going to believe Kirshe since she has been streaming for a while and might know more info on it.

Have they posted the superchat amount for the Pikamee Graduation stream? She had about 50k viewers but when it comes to donations that girl probably got over 30k in donations. Shit was red and pink and yellow all over.

Phase announced their gen 2 in another convention (the one before Offkai) so Im guessing taht since they will be going pretty hard on this year's Offkai, they will promote a new gen there. Not sure if Invaders or not, the silhouettes don't really seem familiar (inb4 bunch of 2 views from Twitter).

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Considering they are playing coy by hiding the name i wouldn't be surprised if it was a new branch entirely a more focused group like GAMERS in holo maybe if it was invaders or gen 3 theres no real reason to act like this is a surprise to anyone.

Excited for the announcements whatever it is.
>Phase GAMERS
Oh no..

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man vesper is shooting every man's dick he really doesnt want anybody else to impregnant kronii

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Man vesper is shooting every man's dick he really doesnt want anybody else to impregnant kronii
He said he's just gelding them.

"ABG is for Always Be Gelding" - Noir Vesper

Edit:
"The sword never comes off, not even during... Er, the sword is non-negotiable!" :whatastory:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

So far the things that have excited Vesper:
1) Silenced AK47
2) Hiding in a closet with a dead body
3) Shooting people in the dick
4) Cowboy Suit
5) Dressing up in a maid costume

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So far the things that have excited Vesper:
1) Silenced AK47
2) Hiding in a closet with a dead body
3) Shooting people in the dick
4) Cowboy Suit
5) Dressing up in a maid costume
6) killing someone with a screwdriver

Mehk

(A)

Metal singer tankie bringing up day old news, I'm just waiting for her to post about the other "talents" getting their stuff used and then the whole "their fans are psycho's" spiel.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Where the fuck is Scuddle and why isn't there any numberfagging around monthly superchat revenue and highest live viewer counts anymore?
Do you really want more numberfagging?
In any case, now that we can just look at actual IR reports and stock prices I feel like the need for obsessive fandom numberfagging is not really there anymore (if it ever was).

God's Strongest Dragoon

Horo7618

No one in particular

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"The sword never comes off. Not even during."

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

(A)

Metal singer tankie bringing up day old news, I'm just waiting for her to post about the other "talents" getting their stuff used and then the whole "their fans are psycho's" spiel.

Its so weird seeing all these retards act like a silly under 30 seconds April fools joke is some kind of rape, and they are still going.
1680393668379485.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
smh another vtuber is putting "Gawr Gura" in their shorts title for views

God's Strongest Dragoon

(A)

Commie going on about respecting private property. Love to see it.
1549421597299.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thiis whore just tweeted this 20 mins ago.

LET ME TOUCH THE POOP AAAAAAAA

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Thiis whore just tweeted this 20 mins ago.

LET ME TOUCH THE POOP AAAAAAAA

They already did address it you fucking retards, it's never enough I swear to Christ.

Archive

VTweeters should take a shower in Minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom