General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
And then she dare ask to not attack anyone when she clearly attack lumi saying she has a fanbase of doxxer and that lumi doesnt care???? She's not real right its still april 1st on the westcoast right??

Archive

Making a "Please do not attack anyone!" disclaimer after a character assassination attempt is a common technique these kinds of people use to manipulate the narrative in their favour. It's done for one of two reasons:

1 - "Dogpiling", or prompting large numbers of people to criticise someone at the same time, is heavily frowned upon in these circles. By posting a disclaimer they're attempting to distance themselves from the inevitable behaviour of their followers from their condemnation. It's a way of washing their hands of responsibility.

2 - They know they're engaging in character assassination, and while in this particular case I doubt Lumi really gives a fuck, some more emotionally-sensitive people do take unfair attacks on their reputation very personally. It's not unrealistic to picture certain kinds of people having mental breakdowns or attempting suicide following a cancellation. The person making the callout posts is insecure about this, so the disclaimer is there to satiate their conscience.

Either way, it's absolute fucking cowardice. If you want to publicly shit on someone I'll respect you a hundred times more if you just own it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Guessing by tomorrow, they'll be grabbing clips of Lumi (with or without context) of her bantering with her chat and other things to spin and show how "horrible and toxic" of a person she is. The pattern here is so obvious at this point.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Guessing by tomorrow, they'll be grabbing clips of Lumi (with or without context) of her bantering with her chat and other things to spin and show how "horrible and toxic" of a person she is. The pattern here is so obvious at this point.
Is retard still a really bad word in these people's eyes? Because Lumi says it a lot.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Looks like the drama is about to get bigger.

Archive of the tweet

Hylo is fat and I would not have sex with her.
To add some critique to the images featured on that website: I feel that producing this kind of material that focuses on your real-life body under a vtuber identity defeats the purpose of being a vtuber. There is a reason most vtubers will go to excessive lengths to obscure their identity, even covering up reflective surfaces during handcam streams - being 'in character' as the anime girl on screen is a big part of a vtuber's appeal; inviting viewers to a Patreon featuring provocative photos of your real self goes against the spirit.
I feel like there's something extremely disrespectful about double dipping as a vtuber and a fleshtuber. It just screams "I'm a narcissistic whore look at me!!!!" Like that one girl last week who got a live2d avatar and said something along the lines of "I'm not a vtuber because I'm ugly I'm just tired of wearing makeup"
Bitches like that will call pippa a pick me because they're mad she can be funny and entertaining without having to resort to showing her tits while they're stuck as 2-3 views catering to degenerates.
Cope and seethe ladies cope and seethe

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's taking all my self control to not touch the poo :shiinastare:
nooodonttuchthepoo.PNG

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is retard still a really bad word in these people's eyes? Because Lumi says it a lot.
Everything they can get is just ammo for them. So even if they dont actually care its gonna be a big deal

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Its a "slur" and im pretty sure if they raise too much of a fuss about it and report it to Twitch they can even temporarily ban you for it. Another reason why Twitch is absolute shit.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Meanwhile, in the world of Amiya Aranha

ami.jpeg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I feel like there's something extremely disrespectful about double dipping as a vtuber and a fleshtuber. It just screams "I'm a narcissistic whore look at me!!!!" Like that one girl last week who got a live2d avatar and said something along the lines of "I'm not a vtuber because I'm ugly I'm just tired of wearing makeup"
Bitches like that will call pippa a pick me because they're mad she can be funny and entertaining without having to resort to showing her tits while they're stuck as 2-3 views catering to degenerates.
I don't mind when there's a clear division of identities and they post their real selves on a roommate account, and while I think it ruins the magic a little bit I can appreciate why some indie vtubers just repurpose their old fleshtuber accounts once they've got a model since it's hard to build a new channel from zero without a corpo's promotion; but this is clearly someone just whoring themselves out as a cheap attention grab.

It's even more pathetic when you read the tweet here, where they admit they didn't even meet the goal they set for a face reveal but they're doing it anyway. Even the arbitrary excuse she prepared fell through, but she's just that desperate to put her 3/10 face out there.

Kalion

:)
To add some critique to the images featured on that website: I feel that producing this kind of material that focuses on your real-life body under a vtuber identity defeats the purpose of being a vtuber. There is a reason most vtubers will go to excessive lengths to obscure their identity, even covering up reflective surfaces during handcam streams - being 'in character' as the anime girl on screen is a big part of a vtuber's appeal; inviting viewers to a Patreon featuring provocative photos of your real self goes against the spirit.
I don't consider people who openly use their face as vtubers at all. Punkalopi, Kson, Hylo, and so on are not vtubers to me. Just e-thots that happen to have an avatar.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I was watching Wemi's secret ASMR stream and she said SuperDuper twice within the first few minutes! Is this a sign?
Edit: SHE LITERALLY SAID "Welcome to my secret SUPER DUPER secret stream."
This stream was literally meant for me. Cope and seethe faggots!

Liar, how can she have a secret stream? I am members and I don't see anything! POST IT! :annoyedpippa:
Timestamp:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I was watching Wemi's secret ASMR stream and she said SuperDuper twice within the first few minutes! Is this a sign?
Can we call you the winning son of TVA already?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Liar, how can she have a secret stream? I am members and I don't see anything! POST IT! :annoyedpippa:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
and content group that has a mostly wholesome reputation minus a dozen or so scandals
Lmao.

Not directed at you, but this contradictory thing they are "known for" always remains funny to me. I know nothing of OTV, haven't cared to ever watch a single stream, but I hear about them (or their bigger streamers) fairly often because they always end up intertwined in some drama.

I mean, if everywhere you go smells like shit...

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Hylo is fat and I would not have sex with her.

As long as you keep both identities separate, I dont care especially since there are a good chunk of streamers that really love Vtubing and everything vtuber related but they already have an established following. Case in point, RPR and hell, even people in Holo/Niji that have kept their past life accounts active. That said people in Holo/Niji are mostly forbidden from linking their past accounts.

The whole "culture" has been bastardized ever since Vtubing got popular in the west. Most of the talents dont care about keeping their shit private. It all seems to be a clout-chase-driven thing to do to get a good amount of money while not being forced to work 8 hours every day.

It's taking all my self control to not touch the poo :shiinastare:
View attachment 18816
Stir the shit bucket. :talentfreedom:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Some of these are pretty nicely designed, if only shipping doesn't cost so much :shiinastare:

On another note that YATTA shit is hilarious if someone has more japanese meme songs link them to me I need more weird ass japanese song memes injected into my veins.
HolostarsJP gen2 (suntempo) did a cover of a popular meme song a few years back

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Bear currently listening to the MV Uruband made for her this year!!!!!! Come check out the hard work put into it! Several of the PC Talents were able to join in too!

SPOILERS
Uruka had tears of happiness again! :makotomisaki:

Link to the MV if you want to see by itself:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom