"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I saw this, so you have to, too.
FsoRW5hWIAAdTn4.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I know we're gonna hit that horror game goal with Uruka, but I honestly can't wait to see her play a horror game for first time. She really hates anything spooky, so prepare for loud audio.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It sure seems like these women are trying to force it to be one.

Really trying to get that clout with the most trivial bullshit.

Edit:
And the vtweeters are starting to descend on this:

What a bunch of joyless, sour bitches. No wonder CyberLive failed when Lumi and Yuri had to work with these cunts.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Man goes from his wholesome plastic ball debut story to.. cockroach vore debut skit.. how Vesper has fallen :yagoocry:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Man goes from his wholesome plastic ball debut story to.. cockroach vore debut skit.. how Vesper has fallen :yagoocry:
Kafka spinning in his grave like a dreidel.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
he would do amazing if he turned into a skaven for a day

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Phase Weekly in 2 hours with Nasa And Lia's replacement (Shiina)! Will this be a shitshow due to language barrier, probably. I know Lia knows Japanese somewhat but I have no clue about Shiina.

Pretty sure Lia doesn't know Japanese and Shiina knows enough to defend herself.

Why do that when you could tune in to Vtubers for Trans Rights, starting now?

Not going to watch but it seems they have 900 CCV. Not bad honestly. Way more than what I expected.

Share her in the 2 views thread coward!

I wonder if this could actually turn into a real scandal. I'm still technically pretty new to vtubers relatively, but is this the sort of thing that could become a big deal if the official Phase Connect twitter didn't step in and say it would be resolved. I know it's obvious they aren't actually angry and are doing this for attention and clout but I'm curious. Also I didn't watch the moment so greater context would be nice.
Part of me thinks is a "non-issue" but optics-wise it doesnt look good.

Holy shit. Ive check the comments on these posts too. People talking about feeling " uncomfortable " and " so sorry this happened to you " can't they just fucking get the rope already bunch of crying fags. Making drama over nothing its hella frustrating
I am so sorry this happened to them. My heart goes out to all of them. This is literally no-consent aka RAPE.

I'm surprised they're trying to get uppity with that kind of baggage. What Lumi did was incredibly minor and was clearly a joke, and by getting this mad about it lumi can easily just go down memory lane with this shit and tear these whores a new one.
While minor it is a bit fucked considering that a vtuber's model is basically their identity.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Serafi is a couple of hours into her 24 hour monetization stream and is about to start GTA 5, she has the first heist coming up if anyone is interested. She will also be playing Subnautica (she is terrified of the ocean and confined spaces) and Getting Over It (she plans to allow superchats to buy time of her not cursing and if she fails she will do a punishment of chats choosing) later.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>favorite games
>mystery of the druids
HE'S DROODPILLED

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
While minor it is a bit fucked considering that a vtuber's model is basically their identity.
While I agree with this, I think it comes down to they could have solved this via DMs with Phase directly. Instead, they decided to shame her publicly and with their known bad blood it looks like they're just trying to shank her over something that's relatively harmless. Lumi apologizes publicly and deletes the files, all done.

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
I'd assume those models made their way on Lumi's disk as part of her managerial duties in CL. Uncertain whether yelling
>I do not consent!!!111
on Twitter is really necessary. It's not like she made them hand over files at gunpoint, and Fishman is not an unreasonable guy. I despise outrage marketing.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Morf le Rosh: "Only an absolute fool, a trollop who does not care about his genmates would be late for a debut relay."

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'd assume those models made their way on Lumi's disk as part of her managerial duties in CL. Uncertain whether yelling
>I do not consent!!!111
on Twitter is really necessary. It's not like she made them hand over files at gunpoint, and Fishman is not an unreasonable guy. I despise outrage marketing.
Why not say: "it was fun seeing my model on-screen with someone else using it. If you want to see what it's like with the original user, catch me on Twitch/Youtube." Would be far better marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom