"Conclusion: my parents are a bunch of sluts and whores"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
you were about 11 minutes away from doing heinous things to a horse. Don't forget that.
believe me, i cherished those 11 minutes as if i was a freed hostage

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

ITS a STUPID idea but these twetts man

hololive ruined /jp/

Of course these girls are just whining for clout, but you gotta admit it's pretty retarded to use the official models of a company/people you are no longer associated with without permission. Imagine if Nazuna just suddenly popped up in her former genmates models and was like, "Lol! I'm Flare! Haha, now I'm Marine!" I'm willing to bet that would lead to an actual lawsuit.
cyberlive and atheria are dead so who owns the ip?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

For those curious, here's the timestamp for when Lemon woman starts skinwalking. She literally doesn't say anything disrespectful as far as I could tell.

JMForte

ITS a STUPID idea but these twetts man

Just unfollowed lmao
Pippa also unfollwed a few others including I think Miori, I know at one point Pippa did follow her but she appears not to anymore not sure if she unfollowed at another point but the people Pippa follow dropped a bit today. Really is nice to see Pippa being defensive over her friends.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I feel like that they are blowing things significantly out of proportion, like Lumi did something truly unforgivable

And phase already said the issue was being taken care of, it seems to me this is just circling the wagons, and I have to wonder what else do they want to happen?

Rhetorical question, from previous experience, it seems like nothing would be good enough

EDIT: For clarification, I am terrible at expressing myself properly, I am merely stating what I feel like is happening - but at the end of the day, it is best to ignore outrage on the internet

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Clip of Calli acknowledging the horse thing.

"At least draw me with hot characters like Leon or some shit" - pink woman, paraphrased

>If you're gonna be degenerate at least have some taste
There's one for the random.txt

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The one time I take a nap, I sleep through the page 2434 get. I'm still posting Mito art for it though.
__tsukino_mito_higuchi_kaede_and_shizuka_rin_nijisanji_drawn_by_talunilu_uu3__1b4dd67810595cef...jpg

Holy shit she mentioned the horse.
oh no, she's acknowledging the horse

what else do they want to happen?
Probably to unironically cancel Lumi because these bitches literally have her living rent free in their minds to this day.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
They’re acting like Lumi committed genocide or something

And phase already said the issue was being taken care of, this is just circling the wagons, what else do they want to happen?

Rhetorical question, nothing would be good enough
i hope fishman just says
"based"
and everyone will move on

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
ABSOLUTELY BASED HOLY SHIT HATERS BTFO SMOKED FELTED!

Edit: Fuck it's fake, I've been had!

Then they blame real uruka thinking it was her when the tweet gets deleted.:smugpipi:
I already made an edit clarification it's fake. Also no one but shitposters reads this thread, it's not a massive deal. Also it's April fools, everyone is impersonating Uruka today.

Last edited:

JMForte

I know this might be a stretch as someone most likely sent it to her but I also pulled this from /pcg/ and some anon pointed out that this image looks familiar... Edit to add she was watching the stream so it is a strange situation all around. Well I missed this being posted about. Please acknowledge my lateness.
1680370000637889.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
They’re acting like Lumi committed genocide or something

And phase already said the issue was being taken care of, this is just circling the wagons, what else do they want to happen?

Rhetorical question, nothing would be good enough
Just think of it from their perspective. You're a seething nobody who effectively squandered their chances to make it big then you see the one person you shat on become everything you wanted. She got the "fame", She got the strong following, and she's overall in a much happier place than you are currently. Then she shows off her stolen lemons. They were once your lemons though it's not a big deal cause they're just lemons, and it's clear they're being shown as a joke. But an infraction is still an infraction, and you decide this is a nice hill to die on as you are a seething no-view who barely streams and really has no further to fall and can use this as an opportunity to advertise off a bigger name than yourself.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Reading all that, Lumi could've shot this girl's dog and I'd still be on her side, good God.

If Lumi shot her dog there's a non-zero chance she'd have died of a secondhand gunshot wound when the round exited the dogs chest and entered her lower back.

plz, lumi killed cyberlive, atheria and tsunderia.

What's one more dogfucking whore amidst the smouldering remains?

hololive ruined /jp/

If Lumi shot her dog there's a non-zero chance she'd have died of a secondhand gunshot wound when the round exited the dogs chest and entered her lower back.
plz, lumi killed cyberlive, atheria and tsunderia.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.