"El come culow! hahaha! Yo come culow! Too ers puta! lol 'luh leche de mee madre... NO! no! nonono, no bien! neygativow bien! how'd you say 'no'? Luh leche de su madrey! Luh leche del culow! prostata!"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I'm not sure unoriginal is the right word, Vshonen has been an in-joke for a while now. Mouse has been teasing about "Miguel" since the Subathon I think. Maybe longer. Neat that the whole company will be going in on it though.
I mean "unoriginal" in the sense that everyone in vtubing does something like that i would say the same to anybody who does a stream with that idea.For example Noel becames her DX version on April Fools

Look this is a good April Fools Joke Dude FBK trolled Iroha by telling her that this was going to be a UNO stream :fubukiyabai!:

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi is having a big headache so she's starting late in 32 minutes:

Help her favorite character win the poll!

1680280256707.png

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Tightpinch

Looks like Niji is going to join in gender swap as well

In other news Sony cooking up something at Prism

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Idol confirms they are indeed looking for their own "Invaders".

He worded this really weirdly, like he's throwing shade on other companies while tooting his own horn at the same time. Oddly unprofessional. "Come to Idol. We'll treat you right. As long as you're already established."
And read this part.
We have received numerous requests for assistance from established VTubers, including those who wish to retain their audiences and those who are experiencing mistreatment from their agencies
Fishman better be quick or he is going to drop the ball more with Invaders. A lot of people that fans would like to see more of, end up slipping the net.

There will be a lot of people pissed off if the likes of Lisa and Purin end up as jewbas instead of sad girls. Perhaps more pissed than when Rye got recruited for Idol. And even if new invaders have been recruited, I just have a bad feeling it's going to be full of people that weren't wanted.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mika had a VR birthday countdown

Kalion

:)

Pekora's new 3D outfit is crazy detailed.

Edit: Fugg, clock me. I searched for the URL and "Pekora" and didn't see it was already posted.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
And read this part.

Fishman better be quick or he is going to drop the ball more with Invaders. A lot of people that fans would like to see more of, end up slipping the net.

There will be a lot of people pissed off if the likes of Lisa and Purin end up as jewbas instead of sad girls. Perhaps more pissed than when Rye got recruited for Idol. And even if new invaders have been recruited, I just have a bad feeling it's going to be full of people that weren't wanted.

Are we still doing this? Idol winning doesn't mean PC is losing. This isn't a zero-sum game. There are any number of reasons why Rye went to Idol rather than PC and only one of them is that Idol gave her a better deal. Maybe she never applied for PC in the first place, or maybe she wanted to do the horny on main stuff and Fishman (correctly, IMO) didn't want things to go in that direction in the company, or maybe Idol just got back to her first, or maybe this or maybe that.

I believe in the fish.

Spirelord

Hello.
I believe in the fish.
:cursedbae:Are we still acting like there hasn't been talks between smaller corpos as to whether it'd be a good idea to trade talents that 'don't feel they fit' with other smaller corpos? Y'know, similar to sports teams in real life with their players? I don't think any of the current mainstays either company would like to be traded, but who's to say they aren't giving referrals and talking behind DMs or unrecorded calls? They don't have to be unfriendly and it'd be weird if VTubers aren't normally applying to several at once like college applications.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Looks like Niji is going to join in gender swap as well
Almost everyone on NijiEN as far as I know gonna do it, and also some of the JP talent as well. That said, some nijisanji talents tend to ignore the gender swap party for more zany/dangerously out there approach.

For examples (of this year's april fools):
- Ange Katrina changed her twitter profile to look like it's her boyfriend's account (she is famous for desiring boyfriend to no avail)
1680281895850.png
- Whatever is this that Nijisanji JP official account just announced. Some sort of magical girl PV shit complete with merchandises

PV_1-21_screenshot.png

FsjpTP4aMAIishP

- NijiJP talent Momo Azuchi decided that getting genderswapped or aged/deaged is not fun, so she became a T-Rex.

- NijiJP talent Sara Hoshikawa, known usually for being a bratty-type vtuber gal, decided to use the april fools to post a tweet acting like she's a slutty e-thot asking for NSFW stuff.1680282776384.png

And plenty more that I can't exactly try digging. I think some of them took the effort to do more than just doing tweets, like making actual covers using their genderswapped persona or streaming weird shit during april fools, but for what its worth, they are having their own fun.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Idol confirms they are indeed looking for their own "Invaders".

He worded this really weirdly, like he's throwing shade on other companies while tooting his own horn at the same time. Oddly unprofessional. "Come to Idol. We'll treat you right. As long as you're already established."
So this man is openly fucking poaching...? not surprised.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me either if idol tried to normalize giving old models new VAs too.
Jews will destroy vtubing in the name of profitability, you've been warned.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
And read this part.

Nigga you forget the jew corp has fuck you money to do all the bullshit they want until they pull the rug(I still believe jew corp is a huge scam) so they can add new bitches into the fold without thinking of costs. I seriously doubt PC has the money to recruit people like it's nothing specially since they were basically running their agency with one capable manager and I still think they don't have enough staff to keep up with the girls.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

I'm willing to bet money she going to vshojo. She said matane (see you later) instead of sayonara which is the one where you don't expect to see them ever again iirc.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Was the Pippa/Yuko collab just Aviel's bait? Was it the first step in his plan to poach Pippa? Will he succeed? Will Sakana's angry asian noises qualify him for antisemite of the year?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Since the 'Event' is now over I guess it's ok to talk about it here now.
I'm willing to bet money she going to vshojo. She said matane (see you later) instead of sayonara which is the one where you don't expect to see them ever again iirc.
I would have said "No way" except that I remember how fucking shocked I was when they managed to get Rushia of all people. I think Kson was the one who pulled that off, and Pikamee is also friends with Kson.

Pikamee showing up in Vshojo would be entertaining because of the whole HogLeg fiasco and Froot's poorly thought out signaling at the time. Come to think of it, both Vshojo and Nijisanji have had a terrible optics recently, getting Pikamee would be a welcome victory for either of them.

I'VE GOT IT! Nijisanji gets Pikamee, and Vshojo gets Zaion. Everybody wins!

I really want Pikamee to be the next Phase Invader, but let's be real, that's not gonna happen.

EDIT:
Going to Phase or anything less than VS, HL, or Niji would be a huge downgrade for her.
How's that? I don't know much about it but I thought VOMS was barely even a corpo.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Since the 'Event' is now over I guess it's ok to talk about it here now.

I would have said "No way" except that I remember how fucking shocked I was when they managed to get Rushia of all people. I think Kson was the one who pulled that off, and Pikamee is also friends with Kson.

Pikamee showing up in Vshojo would be entertaining because of the whole HogLeg fiasco and Froot's poorly thought out signaling at the time. Come to think of it, both Vshojo and Nijisanji have had a terrible optics recently, getting Pikamee would be a welcome victory for either of them.

I'VE GOT IT! Nijisanji gets Pikamee, and Vshojo gets Zaion. Everybody wins!

I really want Pikamee to be the next Phase Invader, but let's be real, that's not gonna happen.
Going to Phase or anything less than VS, HL, or Niji would be a huge downgrade for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom