"What if... in Mars, the alien is the rock?!?! And nobody knows because it is just like a rock?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
From what I've been reading in various places, apparently they're going to trim something out from the VOD before publishing it.
It will be the part where she is talking about the comapny isnt it?
" Also...hm??? i look kinda different.. "
She is in 3D Dude

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Yeah, 100% AI. Just a combination of models that are trained on both Pippa and Nendoroids.

I was shocked by how normal RL Pippa looked and how well it worked.
Excellent results! I tried to get back into it, but the latest installer is completely FUBAR on my new laptop.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I gave it my best effort.

That's legitimately fucking uncanny how good it is. Was this 100% A.I generated? You could've told me this was a real product and without CSI levels of scrutiny I'd have believed you.
Agreed, HOWEVER it doesn't quite get Pippa's personality. A mischievous bunny smirk is needed to complete the picture, maybe a deranged lookin the eye.

Kalion

:)
We have received numerous requests for assistance from established VTubers, including those who wish to retain their audiences and those who are experiencing mistreatment from their agencies. While our initial plan was to focus solely on debuting original talents through our official generation auditions, we are now open to considering unique projects between official generations. We invite established creators with over 20,000 subscribers/followers who are interested in exploring this possibility to reach out to us at info@idol-company.com.
Idol confirms they are indeed looking for their own "Invaders".

He worded this really weirdly, like he's throwing shade on other companies while tooting his own horn at the same time. Oddly unprofessional. "Come to Idol. We'll treat you right. As long as you're already established."

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

" Also...hm??? i look kinda different.. "

What does that mean

Oh shit, 3D! I wonder if the girls who did not show off theirs in Deco*27 can use theirs? IRyS mentioned not being able to use hers so soon.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa isn't BPD, she's just autastic and has anxiety as part of that. She may have mild problems like the other stuff, but it's not to the degree of a BPD person, which is what that chart is showing.
But of course. She has a lot of the symptoms, but they're nowhere near as extreme as BPD. Though I did think this stick figure's pose really did make me think of Pippa
1680274541229.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Idol confirms they are indeed looking for their own "Invaders".

He worded this really weirdly, like he's throwing shade on other companies while tooting his own horn at the same time. Oddly unprofessional. "Come to Idol. We'll treat you right. As long as you're already established."
I don’t really read it at all like that. It’s a deviation from the initial strategy requiring more work so I see why they would only want creators who have built an audience on their own. Creators under that 20K mark would be able to apply for a regular gen as anyone else would.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Pink Woman makes a good decision.....
1680274773900.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And then the kettle is heard no more...
nidemare.jpg

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Heads up for all the upcoming April Fools stuff you'll see lots today because the japs are obsessed with it

Anyway I'm comet-chan oshi

archive
FsjpYsuaYAEN0wt.jpg

Edit: She had a wholeass original song made for the occasion alone lmao

Stream link

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Mehk

RiverBear

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha and Onolumi are currently collabing - Diablo again. They started an hour ago.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Futakuchi Mana did a "cover" of Sorry I'm So Cute... It's exactly what you'd expect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom