"The Phase Connect deskmat is a solid 3 out of 10 because that thing is a piece of shit lol"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Now that I've seen Ina's absurdly long fingers, I understand why they gave her a Lovecraftian theme.

This chick is long like in every direction
If she were a dude, she'd have massive erections
Always on my mind, thats mental INAfection
Posting her toes just for fungal inspections
Stealing her clothes like we stole an election
Haha that last part was a joke, feds, don't worry about that one haha just a prank a little gag, please dont come to my house haha
fuck...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This chick is long like in every direction
If she were a dude, she'd have massive erections
Always on my mind, thats mental INAfection
Posting her toes just for fungal inspections
Stealing her clothes like we stole an election
Haha that last part was a joke, feds, don't worry about that one haha just a prank a little gag, please dont come to my house haha
fuck...
I wanted to tell you about double posting but holy fuck i think the mute option is better :calidrinking:

TSB (axel selen and altroon ) got their first win as a team since they started playing for vsaikyo. LETSGO selen carried

Edit :
Selen pov

Axel pov

Altroon pov

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Days without mentioning the PipFeet: 0

Stunned But Dumb

soap suds

Fulgur is playing a horror fishing game. he's been wanting to play a fishing game for a while, so its a good thing dredge came out when it did.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fulgur is playing a horror fishing game. he's been wanting to play a fishing game for a while, so its a good thing dredge came out when it did.

Horror, fishing, and verified on Steam Deck? Tempting.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Miari Akari privated her stream.

RiverBear

So Pikamee finally graduated?
Damn.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
If we want to take five seconds off laughing with/at superduper/Rie, Pippa wants you to try requesting a Pippa nendo figurine:

Request form here

I gave it my best effort.

19037-3557320305-cinematic lighting, highres, best quality, masterpiece, ultra detailed, intri...png19038-3557320306-cinematic lighting, highres, best quality, masterpiece, ultra detailed, intri...png

18964-3686865794-RAW_photo_high_detailed_skin_1.2_8k_uhd_dslr_soft_lighting_high_quality_film_...png18963-3686865793-RAW_photo_high_detailed_skin_1.2_8k_uhd_dslr_soft_lighting_high_quality_film_...png18955-3942216731-RAW_photo_high_detailed_skin_1.2_8k_uhd_dslr_soft_lighting_high_quality_film_...png18950-1434389625-RAW_photo_high_detailed_skin_1.2_8k_uhd_dslr_soft_lighting_high_quality_film_...png

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

YlAkZ02UzAWk

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miari Akari privated her stream.

From what I've been reading in various places, apparently they're going to trim something out from the VOD before publishing it.

Also the staff of Siro's TV show, Gariben Girl V, released a tribute video for Akari right after her stream. Really cool of them to do.

It got me good ngl.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

That's legitimately fucking uncanny how good it is. Was this 100% A.I generated? You could've told me this was a real product and without CSI levels of scrutiny I'd have believed you.

RL Pipkin on the other hand is terrifying. You just know her skin is going to split open any second and a horde of nurglings spill out.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Thank you LIEN I now have my new favorite non-animated sticker.

(A)

Ahh that's nice.
:irysrecording:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

" Also...hm??? i look kinda different.. "

What does that mean

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
That's legitimately fucking uncanny how good it is. Was this 100% A.I generated? You could've told me this was a real product and without CSI levels of scrutiny I'd have believed you.

RL Pipkin on the other hand is terrifying. You just know her skin is going to split open any second and a horde of nurglings spill out.
Yeah, 100% AI. Just a combination of models that are trained on both Pippa and Nendoroids.

I was shocked by how normal RL Pippa looked and how well it worked.

Stunned But Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom