"Shiina like, popped her pussy for us"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Even if it's someone important the show must go on, sort by "live" and see everyone who is streaming without a care.
egg.jpg
It's you who they remember.

Stunned But Dumb

Fine, but don't you all dare give me any bonks or islamic content, I'M not interested in feet here. I'm just going to copy paste what the original poster wrote

Here's an unsolicited schitzopost about Ina/Nagu.
I separated everything into 2 topics for the sake of "brevity".

First spoiler contains useless info regarding Ina's Destiny 2/Steam account.
Second spoiler contains some old photos of Ina that I've never seen reposted anywhere, so I figured I should share them for archival purposes.

First of all, here's Ina's Destiny 2 Account: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/User/Profile/3/4611686018468454141?bgn=Nagu

You can confirm that this is her as this clan is filled with her FF14 friends.
This isn't very useful to know, as she last logged in September, 2020.
This profile is linked to her Steam account, Nago, however there are hundreds of Steam accounts with this name, so I wasn't able to locate it.
You can easily locate her friend's Steam accounts through this, however after a good deal of searching, all of them who still have their Steam friends set to public don't have Nago listed. She either deleted her account or unfriended most people. Perhaps someone with more knowledge on searching the Steam client could do more with this.

If you dig through Steam enough you can at least find the occasional screenshot featuring her FF14 character:
party_list-png.4913369

First the more "recent" one, from FF14's Fanfest in 2016:

fanfest-png.4913405

Source:

Guy on the right is the one who posted the tweet. No clue who the asian dudes are that are flanking Ina. Guy 2nd from the right is 'Miyuki Yotsuba', top end FF14 raider and long time friend of Ina. It's legitimately hard to find a screenshot of Nagu in FF14 without Miyuki in the party.
(@dayodattayo, used in this tweet, and @dayomayodayo are two handles Ina used to use alongside @wooperfuri. Good luck searching for tweets @ those tags, as twitter search has been fucking useless for months now)

These two photos were ripped from her old 'oneparadiselost' Tumblr, dating back to at least 2012 when she was still a teenager. As these have long been nuked off the internet, I can't provide current evidence to go with these.
Showcasing her long fingers and old-ass PC setup:

nagu_hand-png.4913573

And a single, unflattering foot pic:
nagu_foot-png.4913665
:

If these are from 2012 like the poster, Obsessed Denizen, said then she couldn't have been a teenager, unless I'm incorrect about how old Nagu is. She's like 31, right?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
nagu_foot-png.4913665
:

[/SPOILER]

If these are from 2012 like the poster, Obsessed Denizen, said then she couldn't have been a teenager, unless I'm incorrect about how old Nagu is. She's like 31, right?
she posted these for free?
what a whore smh

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
If I were an artist of any account I'd make an animation of Pikamee sailing off on M/S Nice Boat set to Into the West. Have this cheesy yet sentimental mashup I stole instead.

It's almost time.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

That...stare

Yagoo! Fire up the legal department!

totally not Mori.jpg

"Ah, you see...she has an axe, not a scythe. So our character is obviously totally different! Original character, do not steal!"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
i'm horny.png
I'm on to you, motherfucker in the PSO2 JP discord.

I'm horny.

Soon I'll be sad.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fine, but don't you all dare give me any bonks or islamic content, I'M not interested in feet here. I'm just going to copy paste what the original poster wrote

nagu_foot-png.4913665
:

She turns 30 this year; September, iirc. So she would have been 18-19.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
she posted these for free?
what a whore smh
I feel betrayed. I think it's time I drop Ina. Katta is my new art oshi. Not only is her art skill unrivaled but she's also pure and wholesome. Unlike a certain foot poster.

Screenshot_20230331_085922.jpg

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Even if it's her moment, Akari manages to give a shoutout to Pikamee and Marine who's having an outfit reveal stream.

She also pulled her old outfit out too and Akari being Akari just flashed her audience.

1680267269876724.jpg

Managed to spot some familiar names in chat and SCs as well:

1680267158456647.png
1680267274744970.png
Screenshot_2023-03-31-20-17-51-812_app.rvx.android.youtube.jpg

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Even if it's her moment, Akari manages to give a shoutout to Pikamee and Marine who's having an outfit reveal stream.
Pika just mentioned her back

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I want to post on the Pikamee graduation thread now that she's leaving but it's just gonna be chock full of the same "remember what they took from you" 4chan diatribe and I'm just so tired of it. I wish twitter wokes would just vanish forever, I don't give a shit if they die, go to jail, blow up in a fireball, I don't care about them. They're a horrible pest but even the bubonic plague came to an end eventually. It's so tiresome.

Also like many predicted she doesn't sound one bit sad about this which lends weight to the theory she'd been planning this all along way before, the hogfarts dilacy stuff just violently sealed the deal.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Homosexuality was invented by muslim scientists in 1982 as a means to attack and kill the democratic west in their black jihad for world domination. Their intent was to cause a decline in birth rates and increase the number of twinks so there would be a weaker fighting force to combat when they eventually lead their invasion, which was kicked off by the spearhead attack launched against US citizens on September 11th 2001. This created the meme of "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams", but that too was a gay op meant to cover the true intent of the attack, which was a new means to disseminate the newest batch of homoparticles into the atmosphere of America.

The unforseen result of this infection of social morality lead to the vermin awakening of 2018 and the increasing level of the vermintide as uncontrolled queeritude spread through the younger generation of the post-9/11 world, born after exposure to the new strain of homogerm, which caused massive amounts of brain death and lead to the near-ritualistic mutilation of genitals and the rampant consumption of hormone unbalancing chemicals, further destabilizing the genetic pool of modern US citizenry to some unknowable genetic soup aberration that shall rise a generation or two hence.
yakub.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I want to post on the Pikamee graduation thread now that she's leaving but it's just gonna be chock full of the same "remember what they took from you" 4chan diatribe and I'm just so tired of it. I wish twitter wokes would just vanish forever, I don't give a shit if they die, go to jail, blow up in a fireball, I don't care about them. They're a horrible pest but even the bubonic plague came to an end eventually. It's so tiresome.

Also like many predicted she doesn't sound one bit sad about this which lends weight to the theory she'd been planning this all along way before, the hogfarts dilacy stuff just violently sealed the deal.
We are actually being wholesome discussing where she would end cuz she is saying something will happen in Fall 2023

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
View attachment 18455
I'm on to you, motherfucker in the PSO2 JP discord.

I'm horny.

Soon I'll be sad.
IRL she is thicc-er, more plump. Squeezing her knees

imagine

She also pulled her old outfit out too and Akari being Akari just flashed her audience.

View attachment 18458

Managed to spot some familiar names in chat and SCs as well:

View attachment 18460
View attachment 18461
View attachment 18459
FUCK! I want people to see her but not donate to the fucks who made her graduate.
Follow her!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Seems like Dudul is happy Gura is streaming again. This one is maybe just a little bit... questionable, though.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Now that I've seen Ina's absurdly long fingers, I understand why they gave her a Lovecraftian theme.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Stunned But Dumb

For those who don't frequent the Pippaposting thread, she is on Kick tonight.
OK, I've heard of Kick streaming and I thought this was Kik this entire time, which was super wild because iirc that app is just pedo central. Glad to be proven wrong... I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom