"lol GOD DAMN !!!"Shiranui Flare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
The fabled GIRUGAMEEEESH con.
You can't just leave this here without sharing with the class. (you're welcome newfags)

EDIT: OH COME ON, I ALMOST GOT IN, KIRSCHE PLEASE
For some reason, I found this comment hilarious and wholesome. :kaelalaugh:

KSON SPERGING - She's still supposed to have an English stream about this, right? Until then:
Fuck Unicorns - Agree
Idol corpos kill creativity - Disagree
"Nu Weebs" are making management cater to them - Eh, I don't think there's enough evidence of this

>Kiara always tells us her mood for the day
>We basically knows what she has for dinner most days
>Updates us across 2 twitter accounts
In this medium, Parasocial has to be the true GFE.
<Enters thread today to find chicken women ""investigations"">
I'm glad this community has come together to take part in the experience. :irysthumbsupl:

All this talk about creativity.

What was your latest encounter with a creative stream idea?
  • Kiara sock puppets
My headcannon is that Chicken mama showed her young chick this old Mtv show.

Didn't her brother get engaged or something? Absolute heartbreak for a bro-con.
Yep, already married and gone. Life is hell.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Was this already posted? Looks like a decently high-quality RPG maker fan-game is going to be released soon-ish (likely in the upcoming month, according to another tweet):

Ensok

Early Adopter
Was this already posted? Looks like a decently high-quality RPG maker fan-game is going to be released soon-ish (likely in the upcoming month, according to another tweet):

Hope there's at least some Sana in it too.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Axel_YTKS.png
Got bored and looked how many different streams Axel has said "balls"
answer is not shocking.

I should add, that's 214 streams out of 228.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Don't worry proctor-sama, we will clean up well afterwards.

Motherfucker you can't even swallow the sauce when it's spoonfed right into your retard mouth, Idk why people even bother.
Maybe if you make little "choo-choo" noises whilst holding the spoon, it might help.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

If they actually leave out Sana they're either a complete newfag or should unironically kill themselves

EDIT: Yeah he should kill himself

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Also crimes against pizza.

Hey, have some faith in the chicken. She's Austrian, right? I recall Austrians were really good with matters concerning putting things in ovens.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Hyona live with Dragon Age: Origins :sanasmile:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
I see a horse on there
favorite vtuber discussion forum
Thinking this is a place for level-headed discussion is your first problem
So this photo is now being shopped around as being Keeki from 2019.

Edit: I doubt she would take photos like this. Also why cover the eyes unless fake
How many times do we have to prove the "leaked nudes" are fake, If it were real I would've already found it, I spent a good two months trying to find out if the leaks were real the last time something like this was posted, and safe to say any new leaks are fake
people need to lay off the Nolan bullying
We bully him because we love him, we are the only thing between him from going full Chris Chan.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
We bully him because we love him, we are the only thing between him from going full Chris Chan.
you guys give good advice sometimes but let’s not take all the credit, okay. lol

God's Strongest Dragoon

I use to be against bullying until I read some of the shit that Nolan posts.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well, that's on Mike's head. Each to their own and all that. Kson said so that if you want to support anyone like that it's okay, but acting like that's the only correct way to be a fan is the problem. Also just my observation, the last time Mike went out of her way to groom an army of deranged unicorn, it doesn't end well doesn't it? I still agree with the sentiment that in general unicorn need to be cull and tag.

Side note but poor Taishi. Not the easiest thing to live translate especially when she's quite scatter all over the topic herself. Bit off more than he could chew this time.
Mike:"All unicorns are Kings"
Kson:"If he breathes he is a SCHIZOO"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Don't worry proctor-sama, we will clean up well afterwards.

Motherfucker you can't even swallow the sauce when it's spoonfed right into your retard mouth, Idk why people even bother.
Why are you so mad? By the time you posted this I had already explained why I didn’t watch the video, admitted what I said to thrrang was dumb, and said what personal problem caused me to say it

This sounds like you wrote this up before I denounced myself and forgot to post it

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why are you so mad? By the time you posted this I had already explained why I didn’t watch the video, admitted what I said to thrrang was dumb, and said what personal problem caused me to say it
Nolan, do you remember how we had this chat back on the Farms where we explained to you that you DON'T have to respond to every post, thereby making you have half of the posts on every page, and therefore pissing people off more?

Sometimes silence is more important than saying something.

And don't respond to this post for the love of god or I'll petition Proctor to give me admin rights just to time you out every few days.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This sounds like you wrote this up before I denounced myself and forgot to post it
E A T T H E S A U C E F A G G O T
drink_from_the_firehose.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.