"You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way"VSoyBoy

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pippa is taking submissions and is close to 200K, so we might see some women tears tonight.
I really hope it's Woman Tears Nice and not that "uhhh huhh chat... I was gonna kill myself... boohhooo I was feeling so sad" bullshit from last time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Idols are destroying the culture" is the sentiment of every non-Holo viewer/vtuber so that they have something, anything, to say negatively against Hololive.
Niji is singing and dancing? MUH IDOL CULTURE HAS SEEPED THROUGH NIJI
Nazuna refuses to collab with males despite being in VShojo? TOXIC IDOL CULTURE
Pippa singing off-tune and out of sync? IDOL CULTURE REEEEEE

Think about it, how many Vtuber companies right now actively market themselves as the "ANTI-HOLOLIVE" vs companies that follow the Hololive model? I can only think of 1 for the latter which is Prism and it's mostly Rita pushing that she IS an idol.

A part of me really thinks people saw how popular Holo is via their leaked document and collectively went "fuck we can't beat them, so let's bring them down together"
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Trans rights to shoot your 9 year old in the face lmao. You'd think after the zippertits attack they would try to cool it with their shit but nope, lets double down fellas. I'm kinda sad seeing punkalopi in there I thought she wasn't part of the tranny collective.
why be mad at her? She’s in the majority

27A799B7-A966-4378-AAFE-859E956263E7.png
65488358-CF80-4A49-9F64-4641C87CFA38.jpeg
also people are bringing up “castrating children” Trans Lifeline isn’t about funding child transitions. It’s a suicide hotline.

F17CBF64-6C40-4D35-9C49-FD69CC7DCF05.jpeg

edit: learned about the embezzlement, still can’t blame her, controversy is well hidern

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Nolan this is not a hill you want to lose your political virginity on. People round here don't wear protection, they wear spikes.

RiverBear

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Trans Lifeline isn’t about funding child transitions. It’s a suicide hotline.
Nolan, before everyone reams you, please watch this video and look up Trans Lifeline on the homeland afterwards.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
also people are bringing up “castrating children” Trans Lifeline isn’t about funding child transitions. It’s a suicide hotline.

View attachment 18031
The mention of trans lifeline makes me unsure if Nolan is trying to bait. On the one hand, it's something Josh talks about somewhat regularly so you'd think Nolan would have heard of it. On the other hand, Nolan is retarded.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm going to bed now. If I wake up to find the forum strewn with bits of suspiciously blue pony-flesh I'll have some questions to ask of certain people.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Another Pomutori Collab this week also with Nina and Rosemi

RiverBear

Another Pomutori Collab this week also with Nina and Rosemi

A part of me really wonders why Kiara just doesn't quit Holo and go to Niji if she likes them so much

niggaphil

Time to gives the Romanian Fox Hag some loves and let her join the 100k Subscriber club
:tenmayourmom:
aaaaa01.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
WTF, no one told me ojou mentioned me by name! I've never even had the chance to show support live (never even left a comment either) and she said my name. AND NONE OF YOU FLAVR WATCHING FUCKERS TOLD ME!!!
he actually hates Remi and is just trying to get in her good graces because he KNOWS she reads this thread!

Remi saw your infidelity and punched her computer across the room and so hard she broke it's windows and need to re-intsal them. Smooth move Superpooper
Projection much?

Nazuna refuses to collab with males despite being in VShojo? TOXIC IDOL CULTURE
Oh man, I can't think of any other reason she would want to collab with all those super cool male vtubers, who her fans totally watch......
Fat Pippa was a mistake :shiinastare:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
why be mad at her? She’s in the majority

View attachment 18029
View attachment 18030

View attachment 18031
Nigga I know you're a couple of struggle sessions from turning into a tranny but come the fuck on, these fucking people prey on people like you and groom them into psychotic vermintide when they're at best depressive fucks. The legit trans people issue died and was buried in an unmarked grave when homosexuals started taking them into their wing and now have been replaced by pedophiles, perverts and narcissistic psychos. If up to this point you still believe in the sincerity of any of these groups you're retarded or a boomer(and even them are starting to wise the fuck up).

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The mention of trans lifeline makes me unsure if Nolan is trying to bait. On the one hand, it's something Josh talks about somewhat regularly so you'd think Nolan would have heard of it. On the other hand, Nolan is retarded.
I think I heard things vaguely about it. But any controversies I completely forgot about. I don’t keep up with this stuff.

I’m digging to try to find something out what they are without spending 36 min watching a video

Nigga I know you're a couple of struggle sessions from turning into a tranny but come the fuck on, these fucking people prey on people like you and groom them into psychotic vermintide when they're at best depressive fucks. The legit trans people issue died and was buried in an unmarked grave when homosexuals started taking them into their wing and now have been replaced by pedophiles, perverts and narcissistic psychos. If up to this point you still believe in the sincerity of any of these groups you're retarded or a boomer(and even them are starting to wise the fuck up).
Even if I find something. I can’t blame her as most people likely don’t know if the controversies

niggaphil

A part of me really wonders why Kiara just doesn't quit Holo and go to Niji if she likes them so much
Yeah I agree, it is like Why Selen not joining Holostar because she got the HoloBros support her in VSaikyo but not her NijiBros and NijiSisters

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
watch the video at 2x speed
If you guys care so much about me knowing what the controversies are. Why not tell me yourself directly? Via a post

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The celebrated new corpos are idolEN and EIEN, both of whom are hellbent on pushing "Talent freedom", I do not know where this sentiment comes from. Maybe this is like commies vision of the world, just like killing off all of the rich will magically fix all of our issues maybe killing off all kayfabe and idolshit in vtubing will magically get rid of unicorns and gachis.
To be fair to Aviel, the "Talent Freedom" he was trying to push in his statement was less Vshojo-esque and more making sure the girls have the money to do the content they want. Which is funny cause he essentially said the other corpos are poorfags who need to work on financing. Though jewcorp has been rather lenient on basically everything as evidenced by Yuko. Thankfully she's the only one that's been going for hard coomer shit.

All this talk about creativity.

What was your latest encounter with a creative stream idea?

I got only two off the top of my head

• Rinmama guessing vtuber names
  • Kiara sock puppets
Honorable mention for "completely out there" goes to Kiara's ironing Handcamp zatsu

For video content I really like watames girigiri and have a nice day series
A lot of Rin's stuff for me. The funeral stream, the "serious" stream, the thumbnail tutorial, the vtuber advice stream, vtuber guessing with her mom. She does something pretty unique about once a month and it's always a fun time. Or in her own words, "stupid bullshit."

• Other than that, I love Polka's Legend of Polka series, even though I gotta catch up on it. Insane that she's been keeping it up for 2 years. Can also never forget that she was the first Holo to skydive.
  • This one is older but I'll always love Botan using her birthday to make different kinds of ramen for her genmates.
  • Pekora's New Years stream where she "took over the world" by turning a bunch of Holos into her and having a bunch of others do their best peko impression.
  • Marine's Showa-inspired live keeping the video quality grainy and the aspect ratio at 4:3. I barely knew a lot of those songs but I still felt a nice sense of nostalgia throughout the whole thing.
  • Gura's 3D debut. The whole TV channel theme was pretty cool and the commercials were hilarious.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
All this talk about creativity.
What was your latest encounter with a creative stream idea?
Sava sat on her own face and to me that must take a lot of creativity

SpaceCrow

God damnit Lopi is there. Fortunately she's the only person I'd ever willingly have watched. The rest aside from Froot are a grand collection of literal whos I've never heard of. And never will now, because fuck watching anyone who'd willingly collab for the glorious cause of castrating childrZeus?
Knew it. I paid attention to her when she started and quickly unsubbed. Forget what exactly she said but it was some Troon shit that was enough to make me cringe and stop watching her.

Also everything about her screams "artificial."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom