"I found Jesus too; I found Jesus at the church, and I'm still sad"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The part I mentioned before with the seiso team (San Seiketsu), Oppai zettai muri!

Also Kaga Sumire is back from her break so interaction with La+, Chihiro, and dtto soon.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mehk

Dingo, laughing dragon, and omega are currently doing apex.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Holoh3roes anniversary collab

left hand Zeta art are masterpieces
B500C0B0-841E-4224-A7E6-F7E626842AE5.png

It’s League btw

USS IOWA

I wonder what Sheriffs use as transportation, perhaps some kind of four-legged animal, maybe someone who is extremely intelligent could enlighten me on this subject
sheriffs-mustangjpg-a3143f63c5fd4ea2.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Mehk

Looks like she's just going to be complaining about "unicorn troublemakers". Some how she did gymnastics to say "weeb" means unicorns.

Edit:
Kson: And some people who consider agency VTubers who obey their agency's orders without question "real" creators.
Kson: And themselves, who support such creators, "real" weebs.
Kson: That's so lame.
Kson: I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, of course.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kobo: I will explain merch in another langauge. *starts making baby noises*
Ela: *becomes gorilla*
.Zeta: Meow baka

LMAOOOO. I love these girls, I’m dead

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Looks like she's just going to be complaining about "unicorn troublemakers". Some how she did gymnastics to say "weeb" means unicorns.

1680012984651.png

Looks like she giving indirect messages to somebody she doesnt have fucking unicorns she even used to have a BF,just tell it to Nazuna/Mikeneko on stream if you have the balls what happened to :talentfreedom:?

RiverBear

View attachment 17963
Looks like she giving indirect messages to somebody she doesnt have fucking unicorns she even used to have a BF,just tell it to Nazuna/Mikeneko on stream if you have the balls what happened to :talentfreedom:?
What's this sudden hate on unicorns?
Are they defending Nyanners or something?
I know Mikeneko/Nazuna posted something a meme about unicorns, but this seems kinda uncalled for - pretty sure no one has been "attacking" any of them for touching a guy's penis like they would have had they stayed in Holo

Autisticus

View attachment 17963
If she is trying to direct this at Mikeneko, it's fucking hilarious knowing the things she just said in her YouTube members stream.

Mind your own fucking business, you've caused more than enough trouble for her as is.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
These people probably need to die in an AIDS fire.

View attachment 17958

Unironically.

Sorry Shiina, but you'll have to settle for Target's cosmetics isle. This is peak California Woman.
"Act to repair past harm"
Then give me that land back ya lil shit, otherwise I'll get the rez dogs to terrify you and your people.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Edit:
Kson: And some people who consider agency VTubers who obey their agency's orders without question "real" creators.

So it's another "Kson making a fool out of herself while speaking on behalf of another person about things that do not concern her" situation once again?

:vespernice:

EDIT: yt-dlp go brrrr since I have a suspicion that this stream won't stay up for long

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Edit:

Women portraying anime women shitting on weebs, very meta of you kson
I guess that's the power of :talentfreedom:

Has she ever even had unicorns other than Henri?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
If she is trying to direct this at Mikeneko, it's fucking hilarious knowing the things she just said in her YouTube members stream.

Mind your own fucking business, you've caused more than enough trouble for her as is.
what trouble was that? like genuinely what are you talking about

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Edit:
>join Talent Freedom™ agency
>get mad that people clown on you due to association with Talent Freedom™ agency
>cope about Talent Freedom™ agency
Oh no, if it isn't the consequences of her own actions.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
>get mad that people clown on you due to association with Talent Freedom™ agency
1680014245258.png

1680014254020.png

OH MY FUCKING GOD she saw Cover report and thinked oh no they are slaving people to get that much money :whatastory::whatastory:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"Act to repair past harm"
Then give me that land back ya lil shit, otherwise I'll get the rez dogs to terrify you and your people.

Land back? Sorry, best we can do is a saccharine tweet.

So it's another "Kson making a fool out of herself while speaking on behalf of another person about things that do not concern her" situation once again?

:vespernice:

EDIT: yt-dlp go brrrr since I have a suspicion that this stream won't stay up for long

I wonder if maybe wherever she's going with this is getting lost in translation. Maybe she's trying to say it should be the responsibility of the broader fan community to help keep the unicorns in check?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I thought the problem was she was talkint about other people’s problems

Does anyone actually know what she’s talking about?

Mehk

Looks like she plans on saying the same thing on twitch later, I'm betting if she does say it in English later it will be just as moronic as it is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom