"I am God"Natsuiro Matsuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTuberThrow

Idly curious; anyone know what Rei's timezone is?
She uses "AEST + 1" on her schedule along with PST. If that is her Aussie time zone, it apparently puts her in the South East part of Australia.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
They're both in SOCAL still, don't know where exactly Airi might be. Santa Clara is not effectively any more information then when Shiina said she went to a (the only?) Mummy museum.
Edi: I see what you mean about the traffic, maybe?
It's probably close to somewhere with a big korean presence if she was able to get a korean newspaper for her pumpkin carving stream.

lvl8

The chinchila is live. Find out if she can get any gameplay going after reading and replying through her chat.
Get waived at:

wew

Male hag love!
They're both in SOCAL still, don't know where exactly Airi might be. Santa Clara is not effectively any more information then when Shiina said she went to a (the only?) Mummy museum.
Edi: I see what you mean about the traffic, maybe?
Funny you mention a mummy museum in socal because I have been dragged to the same area and went to a mummy thing around San Diego. It was a king tut "experience". When did she say she went because this thing was very temporary feeling. Have no idea how long it's been around.

Every thing people say about California is true. GET ME OUT OF HERE

UberSoldat

Apologies for opening a now-old can of worms, but has Froot said anything on the donation to charity yet?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Funny you mention a mummy museum in socal because I have been dragged to the same area and went to a mummy thing around San Diego. It was a king tut "experience". When did she say she went because this thing was very temporary feeling. Have no idea how long it's been around.

Every thing people say about California is true. GET ME OUT OF HERE
See went to a Mummy museum around 2/4 2023.

I escaped California eventually, so can you! :polkasticks:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hmm, if she actually lives in/near Santa Clara, do we know if she or Airi has talked about either of them moving away from where they knew each other (or if there's evidence that they were in Southern California when they were friends before)? I have a nascent rrat that Airi might live in Northern California because traffic and road designs are worse there, so that could contribute to her high rate of accidents.
I wonder if the store gets identified we can use it to triangulate her position? Seems optimistic though, we would need to figure out which Santa Clara store was the one nearest to her first for it to even be any more useful than just general area dox.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hah get fucked amerifats, califucks are moving to other states en masse to ruin them too. Just like rapefugees in europe.
>Follow retarded ideology
>Retarded ideology turns your area into a shithole
>Move out of shithole because it sucks
>Go somewhere else
>Impose retarded ideology upon your new home
>Repeat ad-infinitum

nightowl

Who?
I thought it was known that Shiina lives in the extended Bay Area. Lia is there too.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
If you like Ame's design but she isn't streaming enough or isn't ESL enough? Try Peo

Looking forward to EN playing this

Something new

If you have ever wondered how Chole's messages are read here you go.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yuris going on hiatus due to what sounds like a pinched nerve

Archive

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hah get fucked amerifats, califucks are moving to other states en masse to ruin them too. Just like rapefugees in europe.
>Follow retarded ideology
>Retarded ideology turns your area into a shithole
>Move out of shithole because it sucks
>Go somewhere else
>Impose retarded ideology upon your new home
>Repeat ad-infinitum
You do realize at this rate the retarded ideology will only spread further till it hits where you live as well. We have to kill the movement before it infests the whole Earth!

wew

Male hag love!
See went to a Mummy museum around 2/4 2023.

I escaped California eventually, so can you! :polkasticks:
Okay I'm pretty sure it's the same one if it was just a month ago
Del Mar Fairgrounds, Del Mar, CA 92014
From this visit, I have learned it's not that long of a drive up and down from Los Angeles and San Diego. Plus alot of smaller cities between. To many people man. Why do they choice to live here.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
No, Kiara's was a direct result of that one - for some ungodly reason she was disappointed it was a joke and not a real thing.
There's a reason all good Germanic food was stolen from elsewhere.
If they're really considering opening a spic branch hololive is gonna have to pull out some absolute godtier talent scouting to avoid the absolute minefield that is hiring latina bitches. It's very likely they will end up picking up cosplayers, there's a lot of them and they already stream to a bunch of simps or they'll get people who do VA but most of them are garbage at it. The pool of latinas that make content online is just cosplayers, vloggers, makeup and DIY and a lot of them are prone to nuclear drama, I heard of a vlogger who went to prison for a while because she got into a spat with some bitch online and she leaked her nudes or something as revenge but those nudes were when she was a minor. Imagine hiring someone like her.

Money wise there has been a bit of a shift from pirating everything because most of the people who liked anime grew to have stable jobs, I know plenty of fucks who turned into consoomers when they got a job. As long as they get some cutesy girls that play along it will profitable because at this point the Hololive brand is gonna do 90% of the lifting, well, it will profitable until it implodes from within.
They could do an indigenous spic branch.
  • blood-soaked Aztec war goddess who routinely shouts out random cursewords in nahuatl
  • Maya priestess who joined Hololive to find virgins to sacrifice to bring forth the end of the world. She has yet to find what she's looking for, though
  • Quechua princess living in a hidden city in the Andes, biding her time
Or they could do an ethnic spic branch.
  • a Mexican drug lady who rants about gringos while high
  • daughter of a Colombian drug lord with hippophobia
  • a Venezuelan politician. Futakuchi Mana will have to be recruited for this one

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Okay I'm pretty sure it's the same one if it was just a month ago
Del Mar Fairgrounds, Del Mar, CA 92014
From this visit, I have learned it's not that long of a drive up and down from Los Angeles and San Diego. Plus alot of smaller cities between. To many people man. Why do they choice to live here.
She used to work there ya know. It would really break the bounds of what we're supposed to do on this site, but you could probably inquire about the name of a previous manager.

Don't though.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Himbo playing RE7

been a few months since I watched live. I like him too much to watch him so infrequently. I should watch him more often

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You do realize at this rate the retarded ideology will only spread further till it hits where you live as well. We have to kill the movement before it infests the whole Earth!
Where I live has a retardation of a different kind, one so powerful that it can never be defeated by twitter addicted freaks.

wew

Male hag love!
She used to work there ya know. It would really break the bounds of what we're supposed to do on this site, but you could probably inquire about the name of a previous manager.

Don't though.
I'm not going back there I'm almost free of this hell. Just find it funny and weird out of all the places in socal we went to the same damn mummy exhibit.

Anyways saw a shit ton of bikers and all I could think about is vesper in their stupid suits riding off into the woods. I find it funny how he is the only likable cyclist.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Just find it funny and weird out of all the places in socal we went to the same damn mummy exhibit.
Maybe you were there on the same day. Maybe you saw each other, unknowingly.

wew

Male hag love!
Maybe you were there on the same day. Maybe you saw each other, unknowingly.
Bro what if I AM her and no else has ever gone to this thing besides me, infact what if it's just all in my head. There's never been a mummy exhibit. :shiinastare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom