"i want to strangle this woman this is hoqw the asylum ends i am buying a planeticket to california and going on a murdering spree the piles of generic melennial women will fill the streets"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Imagine Dragon's Dogma II becoming flavor of the month when it releases, which is likely since there was a period of time when playing the original was the meta

You'll get your favorite streamers playing the original weeks/months before release, maybe even covers of FLYING INTO FREE, or the terrible decision to do a watchalong of the Netflix adaptation

And we will see the absolute pinnacle of hand-eye co-ordination vs character building in action, for better or for worse

Please look forward to it

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Vesper dwarf fortress starting

I got Panko and Remi for breakfast. Do I dare open another tab for this too.... :coffee::autismvortex: :coffee:

re4:r being the fotm is killing me with boredome
I'm a little worried since she's going to play the re-make too and I don't how much it changed of it will be as entertaining on the tail of the one she just played. But at least with Shiina if she notices a CCV drop she'll likely not force it down our throats and mix it up.
Unless she's seriously fixated on Leon... then God help us.... we'll be seeing DLC and 100% side quests before it over :shiinastare:
Capcom is one of the four horsemen of ruining any vtuber stream, because most of their games are fun as shit to watch at a higher level of play, but are insufferable if the streamer is just bumbling through.
I like watching Shiina have to manhandle the backseaters, I know it might not be good for her malding but it's very entertaining:amepopcorn:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230326-140037-966.pngScreenshot_20230326-140052-446.pngScreenshot_20230326-140108-870.pngScreenshot_20230326-140124-243.png

Pro-tip, never call a Russian Jewess another oshi's name, crazy bitch almost stabbed me last night

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Nina Kosaka continues her Metal Gear Solid playthrough. At the start she is talking about how they are not allowed to have a pre-recorded debut, and how much of a stressful experience it was.

Fulgur fans created a video for his Birthday

Tenma about what we never got. Truly this is not a perfect world!

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya is going to play games with buckos, members only

Earlier she was very cute on Twitter:
ami.jpeg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 17787View attachment 17788View attachment 17789View attachment 17790

Pro-tip, never call a Russian Jewess another oshi's name, crazy bitch almost stabbed me last night
Now I understand why she remained in Idol-HE when 4 members left, she was one of only two people crazy enough to stay :medsmoremeds:

Only 3 members of Idol-He left, they were 5 and Nikki and Katta are left.
Oh idk why I thought there were six then, makes much more sense there was only five

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I believe when last we heard of Vexoria she had gotten a breast cancer.
Since then she has started chemo

Archive
It seems she can't catch a break as her house flooded

Archive

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Now I understand why she remained in Idol-HE when 4 members left, she was one of only two people crazy enough to stay :medsmoremeds:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Oh idk why I thought there were six then, makes much more sense there was only five
Tbh Aviel is probably afraid to fire Katta anyway, she will outlast idol :calidrinking:

Speaking of idol, /jidf/ has already begun their weekly meltdown, this time apparently Yuko was spotted on her PL accounts and now they are having schizo fits over it because they think it means she doesn't actually love her current community. (Can't blame her, the boo bros are one of the most schizo communities I've seen)
Screenshot_20230326-142445-335.png
Screenshot_20230326-142520-115.png

The last 4 /jidf/ threads have all been critically unhinged but these two have less loliposting shit than the others so they're more readable without eye bleach

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Forced me to re-read it couple of times, guess I'm tired. Let me help everyone as tired as me, since I visited Idol corp website (which has incorrect info, thanks Aviel):

Idol HE was a 5 girl group: Kattarina Qutie, Nikki Rei, Lily Sin, Neo Sparkles, Emi Suika
Of those 5, 3 members graduated. Nikki and Katta are currently employed and continue as Idol Origin.

Other 5 girl group, Idol EN, currently incudes: Juna Unagi, Yuko Yurei, Fuyo Cloverfield, Pochi Wanmaru, Rin Penrose

post | Pochi was posting on her PL account
post | Fuyo roommate streamed 20 days ago
post | Rye (Yuko) posting on Twitter
/jidf/ is having a meltdown. Well, this one on is like a couple of posts above, not linking that.

Guess we have to wait for 2 others... We don't know about Juna, right? Rin, on the other hand...
Change that to 100%. Surprised she didn't nuke and how recent this was

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
If Clara Stellamari started streaming again, instead of going schizo about how she hates us, I would just simply watch and enjoy the New Content

It would be very easy

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
WHO RECOMMENDED PISS RICE TO KIRSCHE

I WILL FIND YOU

I WILL KILL YOU

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Looking forward to watching that Kirsche vod once my backlog's cleared

Or is the word "Horrified"? Probably Horrified.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Apex streamer and girlfriend of pro apex player sweetdreams will become a vtuber. We're being corrupted by egirls what is going on

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom