General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
LOL notRie's character png's are literally just Rie's designs but more goth. Literally the queen of OpSec!

Also she keeps tweeting about needing backup in this game. Make sure to follow her for updates!

Mehk

Amelia is going to be playing good ole CS:GO.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ugh. The Gura doomerism here and elsewhere is giving the unity part of my brain an aneurysm.

Part of me really does with Gura would stream more, but part of me is also aware this is just going to be how it is, especially now that she can go back and forth to Japan. COVER is gonna use her status as the biggest chuuba as much as they can, and since she likes idol stuff I can't imagine she won't want to do this kind of thing as much as she can.

But you know what, to hell with it. I'll huff the hopium. I have faith she'll be able to stream more or at least find some kind of good work/life balance in the time she spends back in Japan.
at least she's back in the US rn. Time difference of 13 hrs really fucked up her sleep schedule

oh and she just confirmed, PUBLIC STREAM TOMORROW

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ugh. The Gura doomerism here and elsewhere is giving the unity part of my brain an aneurysm.
Yeah, the days where you could regularly spend a day watching Kiara > Ina > Gura > Ame from mid-morning to evening (ET) are over I expect. But a couple streams most weeks doesn't seem like it ought to be impossible....

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
LOL notRie's character png's are literally just Rie's designs but more goth. Literally the queen of OpSec!

Also she keeps tweeting about needing backup in this game. Make sure to follow her for updates!

Pink one looks cute. Also is that some shitty chinese gacha game?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Granblue Fantasy is a shitty Japanese gacha game.
As a hopeless addict to Granblue Fantasy the only thing I can say is that it's better than 95% of the gacha games released to the market. And because there's millions of players the company doesn't try to turn you homeless from 3 hours of playing the game

Mehk

A

A

Was going to add more spoilers but I couldn't think of more inneundos/warnings to add, looks like she did it on Twitter instead of Youtube. Honestly didn't see that one coming.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
As a hopeless addict to Granblue Fantasy the only thing I can say is that it's better than 95% of the gacha games released to the market. And because there's millions of players the company doesn't try to turn you homeless from 3 hours of playing the game
Next time Rie asks for backup, join and tell her I said hi! :smugpipi:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Where is this from?
Some collab/contest announcement by Cover, the context was that she wasn't streaming her POV but it was just too funny a wording.

RiverBear

A

A

Was going to add more spoilers but I couldn't think of more inneundos/warnings to add, looks like she did it on Twitter instead of Youtube. Honestly didn't see that one coming.

Seems like I'm an EIEN fan now boys
It's been fun my fellow Holofags, but I have found my new calling

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
FsBzddqXgAQXfHI.png
Rin says she isn't going to stream the 100k mark but I'm happy for her

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
these motherfuckers should shut up considering they don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about

it’s not really about Venti calling lolicons pedos (you made it that and people justifiably reacted). It’s about her calling a famous YouTuber pedo-bait, calling her fans pedos, and the company she’s employed with pedo-bait too. If you don’t remember the story then don’t talk about an update to it with braindead fucking takes

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
these motherfuckers should shut up considering they don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about

it’s not about Venti calling lolicons pedos. It’s about her calling a famous YouTuber pedo-bait, calling her fans pedos, and the company she’s employed with pedo-bait too. If you don’t remember the story then don’t talk about an update to it with braindead fucking takez

They're both kinda faggy but they're so retarded is it even worth getting angry at these tards lol

The one time they have some semblance of unity they poke the hornets nest of shitting on the most popular EN chuuba so far, im sure it will turn out splendid for them

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
They're both kinda faggy but they're so retarded is it even worth getting angry at these tards lol

The one time they have some semblance of unity they poke the hornets nest of shitting on the most popular EN chuuba so far, im sure it will turn out splendid for them
maybe I wouldn’t be as mad if I wasn’t a fan of Augie

He’s usually fine but on the issue of anime his brain fails

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

it’s not really about Venti calling lolicons pedos (you made it that and people justifiably reacted). It’s about her calling a famous YouTuber pedo-bait, calling her fans pedos, and the company she’s employed with pedo-bait too. If you don’t remember the story then don’t talk about an update to it with braindead fucking takes

Who even are these people and why do we care about their uninformed takes? Let them circlejerk about it all they want, they can't do anything about it.
I would actually welcome it if normies hate vtubers, that's less trendy bandwagoners infesting the community.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Some collab/contest announcement by Cover, the context was that she wasn't streaming her POV but it was just too funny a wording.
The New Year's Mario Kart cup, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom