"I have to go lick Lui-chan fast!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it

nine hours of prosekai should count as a diagnosis for mental illness

soap suds

Pomu just murdered a dog by pushing it off a tree.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

My wife is adorable even when she's screaming bloody murder.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Ami isn't even out of the tutorial yet and is facing the hardest decision of her life (she's almost crying over this I love her so much she's so adorable)
1679686949190.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How did no one comment that Null swooped into the Homelands vTuber thread out of nowhere, unprompted, to discuss Nyanners loli baiting past?
View attachment 17556
He secretly loves us bros.
I've seen Null in the thread a surprising amount, recently. By which I mean more than not at all. I guess it's true that he enjoys the thread, even if he's not a fan of the subject.
I mean, it's a bunch of people following anime women, from different companies, all competing on some level or another to be everyone's favourite. But somehow the worst members there are the drive-by shitposters. Meanwhile he has to proactively break up shitflinging contests and A-log sessions in on-topic cow threads every day, about people so disgusting logically everybody should be fully united in laughing at them.

I like to imagine that every time he looks at the thread he has a moment of cognitive dissonance along the lines of 'these people have every possible ingredient needed to be the most toxic and factional group on the entire site. WHY ARE THEY SO NORMAL?!'

I'd be laying if I said I'd never asked myself the same question.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Magni asking the important questions here:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Ame might be referring to some subsection of Holo fans that seem obsessed with shipping all of Council into a giant lesbian orgy. A bunch of pronoun-in-bio, trans-flag-in-bio Terminally On Twitter people who go on about their love of shipping all of Council together. This crew seems to assume and even insist that the entirety of Council is either gay or bi or some manner of alphabet combination.

One tweet that I can't find but remember distinctly is one of that community posted something to the effect of "Man they really failed with Myth trying to force ships to happen, but they made the smart move with Council by hiring an entire crew of actual lesbians and just let them do their thing." It really encapsulates that whole mindset to a T.

You'll know you're dealing with one of them if their twitter handle contains a Council ship, especially if it's more than two members, but their Display Name is a regular person's name. One of their hobbies is just lazily copy-pasting the gay rainbow flag into any stream screenshot.

One of that clique managed to go viral with the Kronii Cock Tweet.

It could be that this tweet, and in turn the Gay Council Brigade has caught the attention of actual Council members who are kinda mindfucked by their behavior, and you know Ame will tend to be the one to talk about random fucked up fan bullshit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Koe showcasing some classic Pika clips

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Pippa got featured on Nagzz again... It was the foot clip (around 2:56), her feet are gonna go viral again

:whatastory:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
KIRSCHE NEW MODEL REVEAL
Proctor making such a mess that he's going to empty a few toilet paper rolls cleaning up. And those toilet paper rolls will never be filled.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ame might be referring to some subsection of Holo fans that seem obsessed with shipping all of Council into a giant lesbian orgy. A bunch of pronoun-in-bio, trans-flag-in-bio Terminally On Twitter people who go on about their love of shipping all of Council together. This crew seems to assume and even insist that the entirety of Council is either gay or bi or some manner of alphabet combination.

One tweet that I can't find but remember distinctly is one of that community posted something to the effect of "Man they really failed with Myth trying to force ships to happen, but they made the smart move with Council by hiring an entire crew of actual lesbians and just let them do their thing." It really encapsulates that whole mindset to a T.

You'll know you're dealing with one of them if their twitter handle contains a Council ship, especially if it's more than two members, but their Display Name is a regular person's name. One of their hobbies is just lazily copy-pasting the gay rainbow flag into any stream screenshot.

One of that clique managed to go viral with the Kronii Cock Tweet.

It could be that this tweet, and in turn the Gay Council Brigade has caught the attention of actual Council members who are kinda mindfucked by their behavior, and you know Ame will tend to be the one to talk about random fucked up fan bullshit.

I'm probably preaching to the choir here but I find these 'weird' parts of the vtuber community far more unsavoury than any anime-adjacent community I've been near before, because of a sole distinction: these are not just fictional characters performed according to a script; they are avatars for real people.

"Look at the cute lesbians uwu" is cringe when it's teenagers on Twitter or deviantART making up headcanons about anime characters but it's ultimately harmless, but when they're shipping vtubers at least part of that is inspired by their real-life personalities, so it comes off as incredibly invasive to play matchmaker with people you barely know like that.

It's the same with coomer stuff. I've been around for a long time now and I've been desensitised to the comments about how anon wants to see the flavour of the week waifu step on him or get fucked by a black man, it's just background noise at this point, but with how openly and confidently they'll do the same shit about a real-life young woman behind an anime avatar they're going way beyond the bounds of imageboard shitposting or even locker-room banter, and are being genuinely creepy.

A little bit of self-awareness would go a long way.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I can't believe Pippa is going to get decapitated.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Based Ame, the time for the culling of the BaeRyS faggots is nigh
:amegunl:

Screenshot_20230324-161906-725.png

Her true form is something to behold

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Goob member stream tonight, this is not a drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom