"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The loli ghost is a whore so watch her genmate instead

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Would be funny, but Kurt is too stupid to tie his shoes and I would guess she is still friends with Glocko.
I will note that back on the homeland, as soon as I replied to Yukoschizo with "Kurt, that you muh boi?" he vanished and hasn't been seen since...

Kurt, you naughty boy :smugselen:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
a part of me gets some wierd schadenfreude at the number of times unicorns latch on to a woman who keeps accidentaly leaking she is actually not that much of a retarded NEET as they believe

hopefully this wont lead to any heightened schizophrenia against her
I get schadenfreude from coombaiters getting bit by coomers. Oh no, how could this happen. *shocked pikachu*

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Moona learned very important Japanese phrases for her

Pekomoon offcollab confirmed but Pekora's house description reminds me of this:

30535658-8502641-Minimalist_home_office_A_Twitter_user_from_Indiana_shared_this_p-a-6_1594279593125.jpg

That's literally 90% of lonely japanese person apartments dude. White/cream walls with nothing on them, slightly dirty carpeted floor, a couple pillows to sit on, a coffee table with electronics, a futon and random garbage.
Ohhhh shit lmao I did some digging on the archives, might have found the reason for the cancelled Yuko stream...
View attachment 17397
People really started flipping out around the time this got posted. Pretty sure that's Yuko given that's the same type of weird fingerless fluffy gloves she's already been spotted in multiple times elsewhere. The thread itself got nuked on /vt/ I had to dig through the previous thread links on the archive.
/k/fags have got to be some of the cringiest people on this green earth.
View attachment 17399
Probably concerned about who is leaking this shit and how much exactly they know and are going to drop about her
It's our old friend @yukoschizo

idolfan

I will note that back on the homeland, as soon as I replied to Yukoschizo with "Kurt, that you muh boi?" he vanished and hasn't been seen since...

Kurt, you naughty boy :smugselen:
You are giving way too much credit to someone who uses his own name online. If I had to make a guess it was just some anon who made joke since she was talking about guns in her member stream, the picture can be found in here. I don't think the post was made maliciously.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New kronii cover soon.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I'm almost impressed at how quickly she has speedran the creation of a new Henri.
Part of me hopes it turns out to be Kurt or Glocko because that really would be some hilarious milk, but goddamn how many Henris is Nolan gonna have to fight now?
Oh GOD

HE IS GOING TO BE STRONGER THAN HENRI

HE IS GOING TO BE FASTER THAN HENRI

HE IS GOING TO BE SMARTER THAN HENRI.

HE IS JUST BETTER THAN HENRI!

NOLAN HAS NO HOPE! OUR LAST LINE OF DEFENSE! WE ARE ALL SCREWED!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
These hoes always like to go the sexual route and they flip hard the moment they get a couple schizos digging through their shit. I'd give them a pass if this was during the early internet days but nowadays it's guaranteed you'll get schizos, invest a bit of that simp money on decent security is not that fucking hard.

idolfan

These hoes always like to go the sexual route and they flip hard the moment they get a couple schizos digging through their shit. I'd give them a pass if this was during the early internet days but nowadays it's guaranteed you'll get schizos, invest a bit of that simp money on decent security is not that fucking hard.
She has not shown any signs that she cares about the schizos. If she isn't playing a complete character on stream, she seems pretty tough mentally.

idolfan

Here's a narrative for you.
She is feeling mentally unwell, because she used to be herself as Rye and now she is playing a character as Yuko and it's mentally too taxing for her.
Every time someone posts about her PL she thinks boo bros will hate her now.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The man is a top tier unicorn. Does he know there's video of her with a man spanking her and using a magic wand on her? He couldn't handle Kronii simply playing a game with men. I can't wait for the absolute meltdown when he finds out.
Yeah thats going to be interesting to watch. Maybe the fact that she has gone straight into coomer content has numbed him down and his spergout was at Kroni because she is Hololive and "pure". She asked management if she could go hardmode and they gave her the go-ahead. She did for a few seconds and got really embarassed about it. Did it agian for a few more seconds and logged off.

Honestly for someone that has done this type of content (but not on stream) I find it extremely cute when she gets flustered because there are people actively watching and reacting in chat.

This is some sort of JOI/edging thing she is doing and apparently, the big payoff is in 2 more days.

They are gonna leak a gangbang video, i can feel it in my bones:chaos:
If she somehow is wearing the throne outfits and the paw gloves then i would understand the freakout but honestly i doubt its anything explicit. If it was it wouldve been released a long time ago.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The rare afternoon Towa stream. She's having a good ol' panic in Holocure.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You are giving way too much credit to someone who uses his own name online. If I had to make a guess it was just some anon who made joke since she was talking about guns in her member stream, the picture can be found in here. I don't think the post was made maliciously.
Eh, maybe, but maybe he learned after his shit got posted lol

Another candidate I wonder about is Symmetrical Socks. Dude dono'd thousands during the donothon, then got goaded by the discord fags into sending that tts about special boo bros and he's been sparse in the group ever since.
Whoever it is my guess is they either have some perceived personal investment from knowing her or a monetary investment that has led to them developing anti feelings the more unpalpable she becomes to unicorns.
Oh GOD

HE IS GOING TO BE STRONGER THAN HENRI

HE IS GOING TO BE FASTER THAN HENRI

HE IS GOING TO BE SMARTER THAN HENRI.

HE IS JUST BETTER THAN HENRI!

NOLAN HAS NO HOPE! OUR LAST LINE OF DEFENSE! WE ARE ALL SCREWED!
Okay, hear me out. This is going to sound batshit insane. Maybe even too far for me...

What if the solution is to breed more Nolans? Imagine it, a glorious master race of hyperpositive Nolans, who will descend upon the army of Henris like an avalanche upon a small Nepalese village.
:chaos::chaos::chaos:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
What if the solution is to breed more Nolans?
>Breed
>Nolans
I wish you the best in your future endeavors, good sir.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Breed
>Nolans
I wish you the best in your future endeavors, good sir.
It's simple, we just find some willing gal and dress her in a Gura costume, nature will take care of the rest.

niggaphil

What if the solution is to breed more Nolans? Imagine it, a glorious master race of hyperpositive Nolans, who will descend upon the army of Henris like an avalanche upon a small Nepalese village.
It sounds so gay, and it is a non-entertainment cripple fight.

idolfan

Another candidate I wonder about is Symmetrical Socks. Dude dono'd thousands during the donothon, then got goaded by the discord fags into sending that tts about special boo bros and he's been sparse in the group ever since.
Mentally deranged boo bros fall in love instantly and after a month they realize Yuko will never date them and then they get angry and drop her or take the schizo route.
Whoever it is my guess is they either have some perceived personal investment from knowing her or a monetary investment that has led to them developing anti feelings the more unpalpable she becomes to unicorns.
My guess is that he is just mentally ill, but who knows.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay, hear me out. This is going to sound batshit insane. Maybe even too far for me...

That shit is gonna fucking fail and you're gonna end up with irl supermutants from fallout.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It sounds so gay, and it is a non-entertainment cripple fight.
>Non entertainment
>Cripple fight
Those don't go together my brudda

Screenshot_20230322-233142-015.png
Proctor, your oshi might be a size queen, but I have to admire her autistic determination when it comes to getting a new Razer mouse.

Edit - RENT FREE :smugrys:
Screenshot_20230322-234027-358.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom