Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's still a zero-value flex because he can't prove it, either because it's a lie or because he'll become persona non-grata. He's an idiot anyway for trying to subtly brag about talking to holotalents directly, he's trying to make himself look far more influential and important in the scene than he really is. If he disappeared overnight nothing would change.
You got one thing wrong there, if he disappeared overnight there would be one fewer tard spreading turboautist /vt/ rhetoric and fanning the flames of drama and the world would be a better place for it.
Could Romanian girl/hapa be a solid choice as wife? Or I will get yelled or beaten be her 24/7?
Her whole family would come live in your house and turn it into a pigsty, romanians are the niggas of europe.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I'm not *that* upset by it. I worded it all stridently knowing people would MATI hat me. I mean you have to scroll through even a decent chunk of stuff relating to it here. I would just stop coming here if it was too much. The react content quip was moreso those people who pivoted into the vtuber scene via react content not simply just my dislike of react content in general.
I agree with everything that you say but is difficult to see a problem with react content people when Vtubers like Kson engange with them frequently:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Yuko is going to prove she's not autistic! Or uh..maybe not.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko is going to prove she's not autistic! Or uh..maybe not.

1679348296070195.jpg
I'm sure she's going to pass this test with flying colors

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
All Bones Jones has started a series where he breaks down Fear and Hunger encounters.

The newest in the series

Been seeing this game around places a lot lately, and I honestly don't get it. Probably a shit take but, from what I've seen of it, it feels like people who actually enjoy this game without it just being for the sake of a bandwagon would need to have worryingly crippling levels of self-loathing.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1679361030834311.png
I don't really do the con thing but I think it'd be cool if people started doing this and requesting phase connect or vtubers in general at their local cons so that they're not all in shitholes like California or Canada.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Could Romanian girl/hapa be a solid choice as wife? Or I will get yelled or beaten by her 24/7?
If you carry true Balkan blood, you will adapt and overcome the domestic violence by escalating it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Found this clip at random, wish I had more time to play this game.

wew

Male hag love!
Especially when it comes to shit like "I spoke to holotalents before debut". Okay bud, prove it then, your word on the internet has negative value unless you have receipts and even then you better have a means to validate them. If you expect to just take people's word at face value, then I'm Eddie and Lily and I have been engaged for close to a year now, saplings stay losing.
Well he just flat out said it

FnmxA7U.png
Edit: now Archived

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well he just flat out said it

View attachment 17244
Trying to Archive but archive.ph is shitting its self

you know, i was wracking my brain a bit thinking which HoloEN could've been, i honestly came to think it was Mooms but didnt manage to get enough autism to backread his twitter

my realization was based on
1. It was probably someone post EN1 so someone from Council, as he wasnt around or known pre HoloEN

2. Someone who had enough of an internet footprint out of council (so, no Sana)

3. He usually never went against many corpos like MyHolo (so no Bae)

4. Kronii was not as active in the vtubing circles as Mumei

5. Mumei is probably not autistic enough to not PM someone like him

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Did Pippa ever clean up all of her soda sprayed everywhere?
Has she even taken a bath yet?
:fishmandispair:

Hey, it rains occasionally. I'm sure she's been caught in a shower once or twice. Probably.

kiryu coco by @berryverrine.jpg

Those were the good old days...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom