"BOOMER RIAJUUUUUUU!"Elira Pendora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Huh, this looks really familiar for some reason, I just can't figure out why...:unsure:
1679351036338.png
/s

Edit: I didn't even think of the similarity to my own avatar until after posting

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol went to the Hololive thing.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ensok

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Katta begins her ASMR
>Yuko raids into it from her private stream, resulting in retarded boo bros coming in and trying to encourage more lewd shit and being annoying

Fuck you Yuko you never were my oshi and never will be

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Huh, this looks really familiar for some reason, I just can't figure out why...:unsure:
View attachment 17234
/s
I mean, just go look at her retweets from July 2022 for her birthday. A bunch of art she has retweeted are done by normal IRyS artists and her big whales.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I gotta say, though I like Metroid Prime and I like watching Kiara play it, I really hate this trend of remastering games that don't need it. Is there any additional content included in this or is it just a visual update?
I disagree, especially for games from the GameCube/PS2-era and earlier where digital copies weren't a thing. The systems and copies of the games typically become harder to find and/or become absurdly expensive over time (and over here in PAL-land our copies of the games run much worse than NTSC versions) so it makes sense to rerelease them in a more convenient manner - and if they're going to be spending the time porting them, they might as well polish up the textures/performance etc. while they're at it.

My problem with modern Nintendo rereleases isn't that they exist, but that they slowly drip-feed them over time to maximise the potential revenue from each one, rather than putting everything they have the rights to up in a timely manner like they used to on the Wii-era Virtual Console. You could make a quality vs. quantity argument (the VC games were ultimately just dumped ROMs with minor tweaks), but the new approach means more obscure games get lost between the cracks.

Did Pippa ever clean up all of her soda sprayed everywhere?
Has she even taken a bath yet?
:fishmandispair:
You know the answer to this.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She truly is GAMER

NGL the shriek like she was getting murdered was pretty horrifying.

Speaking of seiso ASMR, horny Fauna is live in 15.

Currently Riifu's doing size humiliation at the request of chat. I think Riifu herself is cool but her viewers are such massive faggots it can make the stream nigh unbearable at times.

You're not Reticule, the fuck do you care?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If she cleans up, we can't get plastic_cups.wav whenever she chimps out.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's schedual is up!

I don't really understand what's she's saying but I guess she's really enjoying RE4

Oh.... okay that makes sense :shiinastare: Just memaw things....

FrsoN42acAM5LyY.jpg

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
The rise of vtuber orbiters and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

I would not shed a single tear if they all were Thanos snapped out of existence.

This would include people who glom onto specific vtubers, vtuber companies, or even the concept of vtubing itself to serve some other purpose. Usually this is making a name for themselves and gaining their own Z-list Internet celebrity clout. People I consider to be classified such are:

• Bargain bin vtweeters that just complain on Twitter all day with shit like Debut: TBA in their bio.
  • Drama and/or ""news"" channels like FalseEyeD and Khyo. I guess as long as there are retards that need everything predigested for them these people will continue to persist.
  • Faux edgy creators like Banned Vtuber Memes, Kuri Rinji the vtuber cringe dude, and all other KF or /vt/ content regurgitating bots. Like thank god the Kuri Rinji guy could have a whole stream on Henri and just spit up all the information everyone on the homeland and here digs up. I would be lost without such enlightening and transformative content.
  • People who spend copious amounts of time reacting to vtuber content like Koefficient and RoarTheRapper. They both look to do other things but apparently there's an audience for this shit? Who watches this!?

I agree with the sentiment, but why get worked up about it?
People like to get spoon-fed, even exceptional individuals such as the members of this forum can't keep up with most vtuber content so, recaps, drama and news channels appeal to a certain niche .
And why bother complaining about the react meta? Its been around and hated for more than a decade at this point. It is not going anywhere. Better to just ignore them and watch stuff you actually enjoy.
AI has been a godsend:

local copy

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
View attachment 17234
/s

Edit: I didn't even think of the similarity to my own avatar until after posting
And literally all the same motherfuckers who reply to every IRyS tweet are there.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Katta, you can't do this on youtube....
she has a fucking vibe and turned it on during the ASMR

Shiina's schedual is up!

I don't really understand what's she's saying but I guess she's really enjoying RE4

Oh.... okay that makes sense :shiinastare: Just memaw things....

View attachment 17236

4 streams, no member streams, no Shiina Sunday...
:painpeko:

hylic

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Question for you fellas, is there a way to see a channel's member streams without joining? I don't mean watch them, just see what they are. I know you can put them up on the main channel page, Yuko and Millie do that for example, but not everyone does. Is there a place they're listed that I'm just missing?

I always have trouble deciding who I should member to. It's hard to decide when you don't even know what they have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom