"I didn't go to my class reunion; Everyone is working for hedge funds, Goldman Sachs, crazy stuff, while I'm out here... like this! ahHaHAHAHAha"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Here were some of the ones that stood out to me
Screenshot_20230320_161253_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230320_161335_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230320_161433_Twitter.jpg

And one that made me chuckle
Screenshot_20230320_161630_Twitter.jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The casualty count of March grows evermore
Caesar getting betrayed really cursed this fucking month
Screenshot_20230320-171655-025.png

Screenshot_20230320-172307-192.png
Worries assuaged, BasedMa is back on the menu!

Katta will be doing another ASMR  tomorrow tonight
:smugrys:

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
We've known since he basically started his account that he was a frequent reader of the farms thread. Lots of times he brought up stuff on his Twitter that was being directly discussed and not really seen on /vt/ or /jp/ at the time.
I knew he read stuff but thought it was just lurking not full out posting on the farms. At least he knows OpSec and isnt like an autistic dog in a cup.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

hylic

What did Rin Penrose from idol corp do to gain 30k subs in two weeks? Did something go viral?

rin.PNG

edit: maybe 'shorts meta' isn't just a meme but it's not like she's the only one putting out high shorts numbers.
shorts.PNG

idolfan

wew

Male hag love!
What did Rin Penrose from idol corp do to gain 30k subs in two weeks? Did something go viral?

View attachment 17230
Youtube shorts. Can help your sub numbers go up
FUCK SNIPED BY A SECOND but yeah making shorts a couple times a week can help your channel get picked up and eyes on your stuff. Hard part is just learning what to title them and what topics people care about. looks like her having Vtuber in all of them boosted it thanks to it being a big search term and keyword for tags

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last NijiEN wave was barely even EN with most of its members being from Japan. Also one of them managed to get fired. I wonder what they need to do with the next one to be even worse
Ex-KR nepotism hires.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While I agree with some of these, this shit just comes off as attention whoring "Hey guys look all of this cooontroversiiiialll stuff! Skerit nawledge!"
This retard and that other banned vtuber memes fag are the type of unfunny containment breakers that think acting like a /vt/ autist is le funny LEMAO.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

View attachment 17230

edit: maybe 'shorts meta' isn't just a meme but it's not like she's the only one putting out high shorts numbers.
View attachment 17231
Hopefully it actually translates to CCV, because shorts usually don't translate to that many concurrent viewers, or even video views on longer content. People watching shorts sub for the shorts, and not really the 3-4 hour streams.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The rise of vtuber orbiters and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

I would not shed a single tear if they all were Thanos snapped out of existence.

This would include people who glom onto specific vtubers, vtuber companies, or even the concept of vtubing itself to serve some other purpose. Usually this is making a name for themselves and gaining their own Z-list Internet celebrity clout. People I consider to be classified such are:

• Bargain bin vtweeters that just complain on Twitter all day with shit like Debut: TBA in their bio.
  • Drama and/or ""news"" channels like FalseEyeD and Khyo. I guess as long as there are retards that need everything predigested for them these people will continue to persist.
  • Faux edgy creators like Banned Vtuber Memes, Kuri Rinji the vtuber cringe dude, and all other KF or /vt/ content regurgitating bots. Like thank god the Kuri Rinji guy could have a whole stream on Henri and just spit up all the information everyone on the homeland and here digs up. I would be lost without such enlightening and transformative content.
  • People who spend copious amounts of time reacting to vtuber content like Koefficient and RoarTheRapper. They both look to do other things but apparently there's an audience for this shit? Who watches this!?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

View attachment 17230

View attachment 17231
Subs mean dick if they don't translate to live viewers and donations. I checked on Nene Amano from kawaii to see her live viewers and for someone with 200k subs she was barely breaking 300 people live. The idol girls are getting 400-500 with a fraction of the subs, the short meta is more of a survival tactic because the retards at youtube made it so the algorithm pushes channels with shorts or your channel gets kneecapped, most channels on my sub feed are shitting out shorts and this only started to be a common thing like 2 months ago.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
CandD.PNG

Guys Remi doesn't take the D or the C. :pippasadl: Please get you some pills Remi, maybe you can start staying out of the hospital for a whole month :takeyourmeds:

Ensok

Early Adopter
I gotta say, though I like Metroid Prime and I like watching Kiara play it, I really hate this trend of remastering games that don't need it. Is there any additional content included in this or is it just a visual update?

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

View attachment 17230

View attachment 17231
Anyone who tells you "Shorts Meta Is A Meme" isn't making Shorts, or only made one or two then quit.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I gotta say, though I like Metroid Prime and I like watching Kiara play it, I really hate this trend of remastering games that don't need it. Is there any additional content included in this or is it just a visual update?
It got a major visual overhaul (for the better) on a console a lot more people own than a Gamecube.

I'd say this remaster has merit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 17230

View attachment 17231
Looking at these a lot of them are just explaining things that are common knowledge for people who already watch vtubers, so I'm assuming most of the views are coming from random recommendations to normies and people who don't really know who it all works? I do hope she doesn't trip over some delicate topic and piss off a bunch of people.

Edit: If you look closely, the views jump from around 30k to over 100k around the gura one, I think it's very likely that one caught on the algo.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom