"I have, like, a pipebomb in my chest. It's about to explode! That's my heart by the way. My heart is the pipebomb and it's about to explode with, like, love and care"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Screenshot_20230320-145700-926.png
March just really seems to not be the month to be an anime girl, hope Pochi is alright she's the sweetest idol girl imo

Hopefully this isn't one of those Niji-style sudden unannounced breaks…

Sleepy was suspended by Twitter, thinks about fediverse

I remember coming across a vtuber-centric fediverse instance a few months ago, but it was definitely full of the political vtweeter types and Sleepy probably wouldn't be welcome there. I'm sure one of the more shitposty anime-centric types would be glad to have her, though. I might join her myself. Let's see if she ends up following through. I'd love to be able to move the whole "networking" part of this gig off of the obnoxious birdsite, but that's just where everyone is right now.

suss.jpeg

sus

Stunned But Dumb

Kiara playing Metroid Prime is pretty rad. chuckled at the stream title

this shit

fuck it

wew

Male hag love!

Is Magni just tall or is Bettel hella short? Might be due to malnutrition since the guy doesn't eat fucking anything lmao.

man you can tell Zuthar aka Bettel has not gotten a lot of sleep as of late his eyebags and hair are more fucked than normal
This is what working for a Japanese company does to a man
FYrmo0wWYAAK9Mb.jpg

Can't really explain why or how, but Bettel really looks like how real life Bettel is supposed to look like.

Bettel be pulling that rough rockstar look off. God Magni won the Asian gene lotto he is fucking HUGE. Its funny how Magni someone guested that there would be a jester in tempus 2 and got upset that he was also purple and now they are best buds.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
man you can tell Zuthar aka Bettel has not gotten a lot of sleep as of late his eyebags and hair are more fucked than normal

Bettel be pulling that rough rockstar look off. God Magni won the Asian gene lotto he is fucking HUGE. Its funny how Magni someone guested that there would be a jester in tempus 2 and got upset that he was also purple and now they are best buds.

Is Magni/Lando really that tall, i'm just guessing based off the the height of objects in the photo but he looks like average height to me. I think Bettel is just really short.

cayit10230

I remember coming across a vtuber-centric fediverse instance a few months ago, but it was definitely full of the political vtweeter types and Sleepy probably wouldn't be welcome there. I'm sure one of the more shitposty anime-centric types would be glad to have her, though. I might join her myself. Let's see if she ends up following through. I'd love to be able to move the whole "networking" part of this gig off of the obnoxious birdsite, but that's just where everyone is right now.
Direct her at bae.st, sawa sama is there: https://bae.st/users/sawa_sama
But there is no real reason for a vtuber to leave twitter, they'll still have to stay kosher to remain on twitch.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Anyone wanna help Rie (if there's chat in whatever this game is make sure to call her a whore):

1679343821021.png

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I remember Asmongold defending it, talking about a war hammer, and the company being called "Starforge", and all chat was full of dicks. Also his OTK company is supposed to mean "One True King", but the abrev also means "over the knee" in sado-mazo circles (there are otk paddles)

Kuri Rinji with hot takes, honestly aren't even hot, but there are some interesting ones. Currently at 40 117.

EDIT:
Is this vshojo 2.0? Another conglomeration of cringy western vtuber orbiters?
MythicTalent? No, they also got pretty big flesh streamers

And judging by Veibae being in both Vshojo and Mythic, they can mix and match

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sleepy was suspended by Twitter, thinks about fediverse

One of the replies mentions getting locked because of a gun in pfp, Sleepy wonders if her banner is a problem

Appears to be nothing, recent MythicTalent promo tweet includes rpr

Is this vshojo 2.0? Another conglomeration of cringy western vtuber orbiters?

He looks like a time traveller from the 80s.

wew

Male hag love!
Is Magni/Lando really that tall, i'm just guessing based off the the height of objects in the photo but he looks like average height to me. I think Bettel is just really short.
Reading your reply made me remember many years ago when he face cammed on twitch im pretty sure he once got up to leave the room and chat started to make jokes about his height to the door. God I wish someone saved his super old twitch stuff all I can find is the Vtuber and gtav rp streams. This was like 2015ish so I could be getting shit mixed up.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kuri Rinji with hot takes, honestly aren't even hot, but there are some interesting ones. Currently at 40.

Some of these are pretty interesting.
11.PNG
12.PNG
13.PNG
14.PNG
19.PNG
21.PNG24.PNG
26.PNG
:smugpipi:

29.PNG

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

wew

Male hag love!
"I had more reasonable discussions about vtubers on kiwifarms than i did on twitter"
ah so he was /here/ all along huh:smugina: Kuri Rinji work on your voice being a little different when reading something so its easier to know when your speaking your own thoughts or reading a post. I tab out a lot and it blends together to much so its hard to follow along.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Tuned in just in time to hear her say "I was so wet."
And "Gura's ass was drenched!"

Sounds like her, Calli, Ame, Gura and Kronii went to Universal Studios.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"I had more reasonable discussions about vtubers on kiwifarms than i did on twitter"
ah so he was /here/ all along huh:smugina: Kuri Rinji work on your voice being a little different when reading something so its easier to know when your speaking your own thoughts or reading a post. I tab out a lot and it blends together to much so its hard to follow along.
We've known since he basically started his account that he was a frequent reader of the farms thread. Lots of times he brought up stuff on his Twitter that was being directly discussed and not really seen on /vt/ or /jp/ at the time.

Limkin

Last NijiEN wave was barely even EN with most of its members being from Japan. Also one of them managed to get fired. I wonder what they need to do with the next one to be even worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom