"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Survey for 4th FES up for anyone who cares to give feedback:

My main criticism would be the camerawork. It was fine overall, but too many times they let the talent go off screen or had too many wide shots during good choreo.

Have some emotional damage before bed :sanasmile:
Reflexive cringe at this sapling, but buff rat makes up for it.

Ina drew herself for the first time in forever. I think it's been a while since she drew anything Holo-related in general.

View attachment 17188

Damn when she draws, she really draws
A-chan's comment that "this is basically merchandise" is right on the money.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Fired Kawaii girl Oceane's new model.

FrrlpfeaQAE2Gee

FrrlTmJaEAAi1V_

FrrnhrtakAAtyi-

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

what was the purpose of the strikes then?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

To scare them into deleting the videos, same reason as almost every other time the copyright strike system gets abused.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
They hope that the person is too lazy/afraid to fight back. Also temporary blocks for certain content creators can be devastating. Imagine being a political or news channel, and your stuff gets blocked for 3 days; all of that old content is now irrelevant because it's old news.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
OffKai is in a few months. They will probably be auctioning cutouts again. You too can buy the old Lia model as a cutout.

Also the con this weekend was in San Diego. It's just they were doing the auctions in CAD and you could still get them without being there, if you coughed up shipping (and waited six months for it to show up like usual PhaseConnect merch probably).
View attachment 17132
Because yes, fishman is dumb and only auctioned the Ashelia cutout rather than the current day Lia one (from that discord).

I hope Lia doesn't get too upset about it when she finds out because damn that's retarded when the new Lia would have sold more.
Blonde Space Bimbo love..

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Pioneer

Nayuta has released a short new cover of the opening of Angel Beats.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230320-145700-926.png
March just really seems to not be the month to be an anime girl, hope Pochi is alright she's the sweetest idol girl imo

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
There's still been some hilarious sulking and meltdowns throughout this whole incident though. A few of my favorites:
Is there any place with a farms style write up of these events? This schitzo war over Rushia sounds like top shelf content :amepopcorn:

So a bit of information came out of Shiina's member stream last night
:panik:Aaaaaaa-aaaa You guys weren't supposed to talked about it! It was a Memeber secret!:faunacry:
Okay but to be fair, Shiina did mention the editors getting sniped in her public discord too.
shesaidondiscordnotmyfault.PNG

Also some edit Timmie updates:
5guyslol.PNG

5 of em?:nenewowl: Spoilering the rest because I know it's annoying to 99% of you that aren't the other 2 guys who like Shiina posts.
allthisandmorelol.PNG

This is starting to sound like recruitment propaganda.. and I LIKE IT!
supoortivefunworkenvirnmentlol.PNG

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
1679338712531.png

what the fuck
@Nenelove can you provide any context for this?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's face is in the thumbnail and I don't think she was even mentioned in the video (I was skipping around admittedly):

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Sleepy was suspended by Twitter, thinks about fediverse

One of the replies mentions getting locked because of a gun in pfp, Sleepy wonders if her banner is a problem

sleepy-1.jpg

sleepy-2.png

I saw yesterday that MythicTalent got rpr on board, and there are several replies confirming that. Also his bio includes rpr@mythictalent.com for business contact. But MythicTalent seems to delete their tweet announcement? Reply to him is still up though
Appears to be nothing, recent MythicTalent promo tweet includes rpr

mythic-end-question-mark.jpg

cayit10230

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I have immediate regret watching Kirsches vod.

Autisticus

Is there any place with a farms style write up of these events? This schitzo war over Rushia sounds like top shelf content :amepopcorn:
The closest you might find is the odd post in the VSJ thread on /vt/. People will rarely drop an update for what's going on to the posters there that casually watch Nazuna.

Generally, her western fans have all retreated to invite only discord servers and don't talk about what's happening unless it's already gone public, like with the Sakana tweet.

The latest update is Sakana fully deleted her unicorn/gachikoi tweet following Mike giving the people still bitching another massive scolding this morning for various shitty things they've done. She caught one of them trying to openly spread their narrative on Twitter and it set her off pretty bad.

Personally, I hope it's over. Even being on the "winning side", it's been absolutely draining to see her hurt and stressed out by all this.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I have immediate regret watching Kirsches vod.
I have immediate regret whenever I watch Kirsche. Yet I still keep doing it. Is this Stockholm syndrome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom