General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Haachama doesn't actually have 'the flu' she has.....actual fucking cancer. The whole reason as of to why she's been so weak that her manager has to make the tweet for her is due to the treatment she's getting for it. Of course this is a RRAT so not like this is gonna end up being true....right?

She's pregnant and due any day now, and Management has her under lock and key because they fear she'll handcam live birth and subsequently eat the baby for stream content.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Empty_Inbox wtf i actually did that and i got this instead
hm, xenforo being shit again? I tried different browsers in incognito mode, all showed results.
Firefox
firefox.png

Chrome
chrome.png

Opera
opera.png

Fucking MS Edge
edge.png

I saw yesterday that MythicTalent got rpr on board, and there are several replies confirming that. Also his bio includes rpr@mythictalent.com for business contact. But MythicTalent seems to delete their tweet announcement? Reply to him is still up though

rpr-mythic-2.png

rpr-mythic-4.png

rpr-mythic-1.png

rpr-mythic-3.png

That MythicTalent org seems to have everyone on Earth signed up, I hope they wont fuck over people in some way

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just woke up after fucking up my sleep schedule, as one does, so I'm going to catch the vod of my favorite Pink Woman building theme parks:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
xpbbxsuxxooa1 (1).png

got nothing against Irys, but I had to do it.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it

Is Magni just tall or is Bettel hella short? Might be due to malnutrition since the guy doesn't eat fucking anything lmao.

Can't really explain why or how, but Bettel really looks like how real life Bettel is supposed to look like.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Niji sounds like Niggy which means that all Niji member dindu nuffin and waz kangs.
Please stop using such hateful terms such as "Niggy" instead please utilize the widely accepted term "Yamanba" it is up to us to use more inclusive language so that everyone who comes here can feel welcomed by the community

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Please stop using such hateful terms such as "Niggy" instead please utilize the widely accepted term "Yamanba" it is up to us to use more inclusive language so that everyone who comes here can feel welcomed by the community
FUCK YOUR CENSORSIHP

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fubuki doesn't want the festival to end yet so she's having her own Home HoloFes Day 3 concert.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Fubuki doesn't want the festival to end yet so she's having her own Home HoloFes Day 3 concert.

Mocopi might not be as good as some of the higher-end 3D trackers, but if it gives us stuff like this I'm all for it.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
OBSYDIA Q&A Panel - Anime Impulse SD 2023

Tenma is live. She is watching older cartoons, Courage the Cowardly dog, Invader Zim clips on YouTube.

Last edited:

Alchemyth

Migo's locked out of twitter. SMS verification ended and she didn't turn it off in time. She sounds like an addict denied their fix atm.:guradumbl:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

A Lurking Dumbass

That MythicTalent org seems to have everyone on Earth signed up, I hope they wont fuck over people in some way
Is this some kind of new org that popped up? Idk what the fuck they do, but the way they're starting to recruit that many people in such a fast timeslot makes me think this is some kind of elite, nepotistic, streamer version of Machinima

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Is this some kind of new org that popped up? Idk what the fuck they do, but the way they're starting to recruit that many people in such a fast timeslot makes me think this is some kind of elite, nepotistic, streamer version of Machinima
Google says it's some new OTK and Asmongold project so these aren't nobodies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Catching up.

(Don't think I've seen this, slap those clocks if old)

Leave it to Callie to lean into the lean
View attachment 17134
She described it as inviting JP mems to try different alcohol in her collection/she picks up and having them guess where it's from.
Of course shenanigans will ensue.
(Don't think she mentioned the time/date for this)
Hey, play to your strengths pink women; get that content.
The title of the series is a pun.
1679320173808.png

:guh:

Drinking games with Mori "hit the lean" Calliope, Takane "I cry when I can't drink" Lui, and Sakamata "I don't know what a bedsheet is but I can say hangover in English" Chloe sounds like an excellent idea. I am looking forward to drunk hawk and orca English. Pink women good (yes, plural).

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Alright, let's be fair, that's just the second latest oopsie in a long string of oopsies that doesn't seem to be slowing down.
The fact that we've got the equivalent of a "Book of Grudges" list building for Niji is pretty impressive at this point. And most of them seem to only have been since Ethyria started.
I don't get icecream rolls, I had them once and didn't understand what the fucking hype even is. Isn't it just regular icecream mashed into a sheet on a cold plate and then rolled up and sold for 25% more than if they hadn't wasted their time? What's the point of that?
It's a genre of food known as "Instagram Food". And it's exactly as you described. Food to not necessarily taste the best, but look pretty in photos.
I had somehow forgot that Bettel was live action Shaggy.
I really did appreciate that his old persona's model actually looked like him IRL, and it looked really damn good at that.
Also to not double post,
moomer.png
This is absolutely fucking perfect. Bless fan artists.
I recall HoloID members mentioning when they get too sick and too stupid managers just take away their account access until they recover to make sure they don't stream. If you say she was streaming almost daily despite being sick it's probably exactly why this was posted by management
Considering what nearly all the vTubers I've watched have said about "Content Creator Mind Worms" and never letting themselves rest, I have to respect Cover for doing this. It should be standard for all their talents if they're pushing themselves too damn hard.
Also Fishman, make Pippa go to a dentist and a shrink.
Man, this just puts into perspective how the ex-Niji ID livers are treated now, huh? From having probably one of the most supportive manager teams behind them to...whatever sorry excuse you can call this right now.
There's been rumors circulating for a while that you get tons of support at first from Niji, but if you don't bring in the cash it's very much a 'sink or swim' organization. I don't know if that's true, but the image you get from seeing the ex-NijiID crew doesn't seem to dissuade from that at all.

So a bit of information came out of Shiina's member stream last night. I know there was concern about her mini-menhara episode earlier in the week and "What was going on" with all of her vague posting. Well, she touched on it for a bit.

As it turns out (and we've noticed this) her shorts have been doing really well in the YouTube algo. Because of this, apparently her editors were...I don't want to say poached, but got commissioned alongside Shiina from "Another rival corporation". As such, the editor's schedule changed, and it threw Shiina's entire workflow into disorder trying to rearrange her schedule. She had to redo her whole process and even reach out to hire additional editors. And this basically caused her to have an imposter syndrome/panic meltdown for a day or two.

She also mentioned the first person to reach out to her and talk to her for quite a while to help cheer her up and even help her find some resources was Pippa. She apparently talked for a while to make sure she was okay. So good on our wholesome rabbit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom