"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie unprivated her personal twitter again. I'm going in!

Also Chinchilla is live, go get waived at:

Apparently the Chinchilla banned someone for constantly asking if she has a boyfriend even though she said she doesn't. Based.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Apparently the Chinchilla banned someone for constantly asking if she has a boyfriend even though she said she doesn't. Based.
Who the fuck even is this? I see her getting mentioned over and over and I have no idea who this is.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Who the fuck even is this? I see her getting mentioned over and over and I have no idea who this is.
Pippa raided her a couple of times and she endeared herself to raiders by doing a wave animation and saying hi to everyone in really cute broken English. From the times I've been in her streams she seems to handle having a mostly EOP audience despite barely speaking it really well, it's an unusual but wholesome dynamic.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spidor schedule is out
Ami_Sched_20-26.jpeg

In other Amiya news, apparently some buckos were shadowbanned by Nealtube over the last 10-hour long celebration stream. Ami asked anyone affected to post their channel ID under the post in the community tab to hopefully fix this.

Waiting for spring weather...
unnamed.png
Sauce

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Sorry to break it to you, but most of the show is pre-recorded. I don't know when she started getting sick, but most likely the dancing and especially the singing was probably before she started feeling bad.
I know about the prerecorded part. Haachama has been on and off sick for quite some time, and the person I was replying to was rrating about cancer.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Is Magni just tall or is Bettel hella short? Might be due to malnutrition since the guy doesn't eat fucking anything lmao.
Most prize machines hover around 180-190 cm or 6 ft. Extrapolating from that, Magni is a typical Asian American juicing on HGH fortified milk whereas Bettel in comparison has achieved the height of the average Asian woman. Hilariously enough the comparison just reminds me of this clip.

Simp

Is Magni just tall or is Bettel hella short? Might be due to malnutrition since the guy doesn't eat fucking anything lmao.

Huh intersting. There are 0 pictures of DemonDiece and Keekihime together online even tough the surley took a lot. Seems like they Boys take this less serious?

stassy

More like they didn't actively hide their face before, so they still don't have to now, also no extreme fans/haters on their track so it's ok to do it

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Nene Amano is posting black text on white background.
It was a new outfit btw. Ame did it better with her Among Us announcement, with cookies and apologies for fan feelings.

Why does she need a new model, she never fucking streams...
Maybe merch? It is a funny way to look at models, as something that can pay for itself with merch sales. Of course I'm not 100% serious, but there is something to it. The post talks about Hime Hajime for context.

Huh intersting. There are 0 pictures of DemonDiece and Keekihime together online even tough the surley took a lot. Seems like they Boys take this less serious?
Remember OG Tempus boys early on said they can fist fight antis if someone stalks them? I wonder how VG feels about it.

hylic

Acktually both are unicorns. Unicorn just means attracted to virgins or singles, which is a significant portion of the female vtuber audience. (Why are you watchin and donating someone else's woman weirdo?)

Maybe the word got warped by the EN audience when I wasn't looking but that's what it means in JP context.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

I had somehow forgot that Bettel was live action Shaggy.

A Lurking Dumbass

Classic example of a thirstpost.
Sometimes I wonder if the "yabaIRyS" thing really is all that unintentional...
xpbbxsuxxooa1.png
I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys
I don't get icecream rolls, I had them once and didn't understand what the fucking hype even is. Isn't it just regular icecream mashed into a sheet on a cold plate and then rolled up and sold for 25% more than if they hadn't wasted their time? What's the point of that?
The novelty about it is that its basically you can see the fruit you choose turn to ice cream in real time. From the ice cream rolls I had, they don't actually add any sugars, they just crush the fruit, put some milk in, and let it freeze. Much healthier and more fun to look at being made, if you ask me.

this shit

fuck it
I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys I want to fuck Irys
cb7.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
In other news a new iori mv. The synth mixing/tune is really good in this one.
A handy trick from several hundred pages ago, you can search for YouTube urls on the forum.

1. Grab this stuff on YouTube:
url.png

OR you can get it after pasting the link into the "MEDIA" feature:
url 2.png

2. Then you search it like usual:
url search.png

3. Results:
url results.png

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
@Empty_Inbox wtf i actually did that and i got this instead
sfhgbsidfbgsaiodufia.JPG
Also to not double post,
moomer.png

Limkin

Based wingman Calli finally going to get the stinky orca laid
Lui just doesn't want to immediately become a stepmom. You can't have orca without her sister being there too, it's a package deal
I do find it odd her manager is the one tweeting this though, as she was doing members only diary posts almost daily for the past few monthes.
I recall HoloID members mentioning when they get too sick and too stupid managers just take away their account access until they recover to make sure they don't stream. If you say she was streaming almost daily despite being sick it's probably exactly why this was posted by management

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I recall HoloID members mentioning when they get too sick and too stupid managers just take away their account access until they recover to make sure they don't stream. If you say she was streaming almost daily despite being sick it's probably exactly why this was posted by management
Man, this just puts into perspective how the ex-Niji ID livers are treated now, huh? From having probably one of the most supportive manager teams behind them to...whatever sorry excuse you can call this right now.

this shit

fuck it
Man, this just puts into perspective how the ex-Niji ID livers are treated now, huh? From having probably one of the most supportive manager teams behind them to...whatever sorry excuse you can call this right now.
how is what you quoted related to nijiID

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Holo sounds like Halo therefore all Holomembers are pure angels who do no wrong.

Niji sounds like Niggy which means that all Niji member dindu nuffin and waz kangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom