"I won the battle, but lost the idol war."Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks Wasted Life

I have a bad feeling she may be the next graduation. I really hope that is not the case.

:inaunravel:
Seeing as how she survived blaming herself for Coco, and streaming while going through college, I doubt this stops her. I do find it odd her manager is the one tweeting this though, as she was doing members only diary posts almost daily for the past few monthes.

niggaphil

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Jacks Wasted Life

If only Henri is still around, then the bidding could go higher......:autismvortex:
Henri is a broke Flip. Which is a shame because if he could afford a plane ticket Pippa sending 00 Buck into his chest when he showed up at her door would be hilarious.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Tribal fagging and baiting aside, no fans deserve the constant drama coming from NijiEN recently. I got into vtubers to get away from the covid and peaceful demonstrations during lockdowns taking over my irl and online discussions. Constant drama got me to stop watching several twitch and youtube streamer groups and shows.. I'm looking for peace and entertainment.
The real sad thing is so much of it has been self-inflicted.

soap suds

Im still waiting for the Roa comeback its been almost 3 years :zaionwhatsgoingon:
Imagine how Kataribe Tsumugu fans feel lmao. She's been MIA for four years and only has three streams.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Im still waiting for the Roa comeback its been almost 3 years :zaionwhatsgoingon:
You gotta wonder if someone would not just have moved on completely and even want to come back after that point. Three years is a long time.

wew

Male hag love!
Have some emotional damage before bed :sanasmile:

FromTjCWYAE2DDA.jpg

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Pippa doesn't really feel too off, it's just Rie & Lumi wrecking the curve.

Gen 2 is the first shot at them I think so them being high isn't a shock but Remi and especially Shiina being as low as they are kind of shocks me as I'd assume they would be up there in the 900-1k range as well (Maybe the cookies are holding out for the Dono-thon though).

Nasa being that low is a crime to me but I just love her design.
Is $300 really that low? Considering it's an EN convention the I am surprised at the fact that they sold a cut out for all the JP members.

Speaking of Nasa

She is also sick and will be moving her birthday plans

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Melody's cousin watches VShojo
>Wonder if he knows about her CB streams
SWEET HOME ALABAMA

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Haachama, who got "the flu" a month ago and has been on break since, is now officially on an indefinite break due to her health. Her manager posted on her behalf on twitter.

Jesus, is Haatos immune system just that poor? I mean if just the flu (yes the flu, NOT COVID [Well unless she gets tested and its confirmed as much] ) has her weak enough to where she can't even type a tweet and her manager has to do it for her.....then it's a fucking miracle she's lasted this long doing idol shit.

Now of course /vt/ being the schizos that they are, seem to currently be rrating and doomposting about how chammers over here is actually dead and her family doesn't want to announce it just yet. But thats probably not the case.....I hope.

Now I'm gonna just post my own RRAT about this (in a spoiler of course).
Haachama doesn't actually have 'the flu' she has.....actual fucking cancer. The whole reason as of to why she's been so weak that her manager has to make the tweet for her is due to the treatment she's getting for it. Of course this is a RRAT so not like this is gonna end up being true....right?

I have a bad feeling she may be the next graduation. I really hope that is not the case.

:inaunravel:
I really hope it isn't the case either but I wouldn't be surprised sadly. I'm really just hoping that she comes back like 2-3 months from now and is fine, better than ever even.

To brighten the mood a bit, here is an old (now deleted from her channel) video of Haato playing Dark Souls.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Tbf NijiJP seems fine
Yeah they been doing quite swell, especially since they have one of their newest musical unit, Nornis, launched their newest music video of their song, Transparent Blue.
Hope is eternal. At least we know that she probably still doing legal defense stuff. But yeah, its been way too long.
Imagine how Kataribe Tsumugu fans feel lmao. She's been MIA for four years and only has three streams.
Maybe she really did graduate but the corpo didnt bother doing anything to say it. At this point the fans is just like "eh okay" about it.

Speaking about Niji, they remembered that they have ex-ID on their hand and released a new merch line for Ex-ID 1st gen, Taka Radjiman.

That marks the second time ex-ID got JP endorsed merch after ex-ID Siska Leontyne.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus, is Haatos immune system just that poor? I mean if just the flu (yes the flu, NOT COVID [Well unless she gets tested and its confirmed as much] ) has her weak enough to where she can't even type a tweet and her manager has to do it for her.....then it's a fucking miracle she's lasted this long doing idol shit.
She had COVID back in December, actually.

idolfan

Fuyos boyfriend deleted his past vods and deleted his twitter. I am surprised the old twitch account is still up.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Now I'm gonna just post my own RRAT about this (in a spoiler of course).
Haachama doesn't actually have 'the flu' she has.....actual fucking cancer. The whole reason as of to why she's been so weak that her manager has to make the tweet for her is due to the treatment she's getting for it. Of course this is a RRAT so not like this is gonna end up being true....right?
I feel like if she is THAT sick, she wouldn't have choose to sing such a fast and loud song such as Lost One's Weeping, together with one of the loudest member (Ollie) too.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Fuyos boyfriend deleted his past vods and deleted his twitter. I am surprised the old twitch account is still up.
But did he delete Fuyo's virginity? :vespernice:

idolfan

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Good news on the Lia stand. It wasn't Fishman being an idiot.

1679291095557.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom