General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This is how much the cutouts sold for by the way (amounts in flappy head dollars).
1679278421694217.png

The last time they auctioned these at another event, nobody put a bid in for Lumi. So that explains why she sold the highest.
@superduper Motherfucker you really wasted 2500 big ones on cardboard......?
I'm sorry? 2500 for a Rie cutout, that can't be right. *cleans glasses* HOLY SHIT WHY IS HER BID 2500?! Calm down calm down, it was just two normies bidding against each other for a good looking stand, they probably don't even know what Phase Connect is.
She will still remain a nobody at the end of the day.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
OffKai is in a few months. They will probably be auctioning cutouts again. You too can buy the old Lia model as a cutout.

Also the con this weekend was in San Diego. It's just they were doing the auctions in CAD and you could still get them without being there, if you coughed up shipping (and waited six months for it to show up like usual PhaseConnect merch probably).
How were people able to buy con merch without actually going there? Just for future reference, thats all.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I'm sorry? 2500 for a Rie cutout, that can't be right. *cleans glasses* HOLY SHIT WHY IS HER BID 2500?! Calm down calm down, it was just two normies bidding against each other for a good looking stand, they probably don't even know what Phase Connect is.
She will still remain a nobody at the end of the day.
It was two known himebitos fighting it out, wouldn't be surprised if most cutouts were online sales rather than on site.

Most people at the con didn't even know what PhaseConnect is because fishman won't do a good job advertising the place.
How were people able to buy con merch without actually going there? Just for future reference, thats all.
The terms of the auction were you could buy the cutouts online if you were willing to cough up the shipping for it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Oh hey, Rie's doing a karaoke themed after her #1 fan. How nice of her :smugina:

(these songs are describing actual gay sex kill me)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mumei has a low grade fever and is sick in general, she’s taking a break for 2 weeks to heal.

Kalion

:)
Haachama, who got "the flu" a month ago and has been on break since, is now officially on an indefinite break due to her health. Her manager posted on her behalf on twitter.

1679283089527.png

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
(Don't think I've seen this, slap those clocks if old)

Leave it to Callie to lean into the lean
callieyoi.png

She described it as inviting JP mems to try different alcohol in her collection/she picks up and having them guess where it's from.
Of course shenanigans will ensue.
(Don't think she mentioned the time/date for this)
Hey, play to your strengths pink women; get that content.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is how much the cutouts sold for by the way (amounts in flappy head dollars).
1679278421694217.png

The last time they auctioned these at another event, nobody put a bid in for Lumi. So that explains why she sold the highest.
I'm shocked by Pippa not being the highest item.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
(Don't think I've seen this, slap those clocks if old)

Leave it to Callie to lean into the lean
View attachment 17134
She described it as inviting JP mems to try different alcohol in her collection/she picks up and having them guess where it's from.
Of course shenanigans will ensue.
(Don't think she mentioned the time/date for this)
Hey, play to your strengths pink women; get that content.
Based wingman Calli finally going to get the stinky orca laid.

22:00JST on the 23rd

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Haachama, who got "the flu" a month ago and has been on break since, is now officially on an indefinite break due to her health. Her manager posted on her behalf on twitter.

The cookin finally caught up with her, she got super aids X24 flesh eating bacteria from wuhan transmitted by eating monkey testicles.
Pippafags like you don't go outside, go back to growing mold behind the fridge.

niggaphil

1679278421694217.png

Tenma only 550? Sounds like there is no whales in Kanpainiki community. They tipped to fuck with Tenma only :tenmayourmom:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Tenma only 550? Sounds like there is no whales in Kanpainiki community. They tipped to fuck with Tenma only :tenmayourmom:
Too many voice packs

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippafags like you don't go outside, go back to growing mold behind the fridge.
You don't grow pink mold behind the fridge, it grows in the bathtub ironically enough.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Mumei has a low grade fever and is sick in general, she’s taking a break for 2 weeks to heal.

College girls war ended in mutually assured destruction. I wish the best for both of them.
knowing mumei though she'll probably try to push herself to guerilla if she feels good enough, she loves streaming too much for her own good

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I have a bad feeling she may be the next graduation. I really hope that is not the case.

:inaunravel:

Sven

Pippa doesn't really feel too off, it's just Rie & Lumi wrecking the curve.

Gen 2 is the first shot at them I think so them being high isn't a shock but Remi and especially Shiina being as low as they are kind of shocks me as I'd assume they would be up there in the 900-1k range as well (Maybe the cookies are holding out for the Dono-thon though).

Nasa being that low is a crime to me but I just love her design.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I feel bad for NijiEN, they’ve been through SO MUCH this last month
Tribal fagging and baiting aside, no fans deserve the constant drama coming from NijiEN recently. I got into vtubers to get away from the covid and peaceful demonstrations during lockdowns taking over my irl and online discussions. Constant drama got me to stop watching several twitch and youtube streamer groups and shows.. I'm looking for peace and entertainment.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Was backreading the whole time and seeing people talking about dicks here, I know you guys were gay and all but come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom