"YAGOO is best friend? No, YAGOO is... pet! YAGOO is animal friend... no, he is alien pet!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Stuff:

the Ina by @RyoyakS.jpg

Time for bowling

raining cookies by @mpien6.jpg

Ramen lid creation

hot butt problems by @Kukie_nyan.jpg

I think the regret has set in for Pekora's spice noodle challenge.

Last edited:

Mehk

A

Saw this, laughed, and then saw he wanted Pippa to see it. No idea who the fuck this is, but sawa retweeted it. Guess killing people in minecraft is no longer allowed.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
you have to use "in roblox" now, the feds won't be able to track it (real)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Ban Hada got herself a chibi 3D avatar. She had a little following in the farms before nijiEN accelaration iirc, but she cucked her growth with a irl exams arc
IRL exam arc that goes a bit too long and she became a bit more lowkey active on the side. Then two idiots stole a car and crashed it into her house.

Good thing she recovered and returned with the silly new chibi 3D to compensate.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

A

Saw this, laughed, and then saw he wanted Pippa to see it. No idea who the fuck this is, but sawa retweeted it. Guess killing people in minecraft is no longer allowed.

The crazy thing about it is that it's not a direct threat either.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
The crazy thing about it is that it's not a direct threat either.
And it won't be applied evenly either, or else a good chunk of twitter would be on the run

Is this why Pippa's internet went down? They're after her, clearly.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Currently, pre-recorded Fuyo is keeping chat company while actual Fuyo is sleepin'

Godfuckingdamnit

A

Wow they couldn’t find a more stereotypical “4chan user”. Also how the hell do you get doxxed by the cops on 4chan?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Completely unrelated, but now would be a good time to practice even remotely-decent opsec - and wouldn't you know it, Proctor has a recommendation on how to do so at the top of the page

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

A

The feds caught our leader the legendary hacker4chan! Oh no what will we do now russianchudinceltrollhackeranonymousalt-rightsisters?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Wow they couldn’t find a more stereotypical “4chan user”. Also how the hell do you get doxxed by the cops on 4chan?
4chan is only allowed to live and kept afloat because it serves as a convenient honeypot to nab pedos and /pol/tards and you can't change my mind. I've often wondered how many /jidf/ posters are on watchlists because of their posting habits regarding Yuko, Riro and Fuyo.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

So uhhh we got more Hex Haywire drama I guess. Somebody made a document trying to cancel him, Kuri Rinji made a vid about it.

:cursedbae:
Hex did this on purpose to make himself stand out from the Niji pack with all the attention he's getting now.

Where do you guys put stickers? I bought stickers from Amiya but I don't really know where to put them.

I put an Amiya sticker on my laptop, but now it won’t launch any game made after 2002.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
you have to use "in roblox" now, the feds won't be able to track it (real)
Oh, so I guess I can't talk about burning the villager homeland in Minecraft anymore. I guess it's throwing satchel charges at Huuli Hoarder nests in Deeprock Galactic now.

I would've said throwing Cataclysm Nova Bombs at the Cabal homeworld in Destiny 2, but I think that one is a bit too on the nose.
:smugina:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Sleepy seems pretty chill, I'm enjoying her banter with Yuko as they fuck around in this game. I was retarded for trusting the title, it's not Roblox mod it's an actual fps. Discussion of forming a "cute girl" team happened and Pippas name was brought up, I'm enjoying the thought of Pippas unfiltered gamer rage peaking over everyone else. Yuko is spreading her alcoholism to Sleepy and drinking Chinese beer, I didn't even realize we imported beer from China.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Also how the hell do you get doxxed by the cops on 4chan?
4Chan has your IP address on the backend, so if the cops show up and ask for it they'll just hand it over and neckbeard over there didn't have a VPN probably because 4Chan will block you from posting in a lot of cases if you do have a VPN active.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom